The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 016:

Chapter Sixteen
"Damn," I whispered as I stared at the TV and heard Ashley jumping around and cheering.

"THAT'S MY TEAM!!!" Ashley cheered and I sighed and rubbed my face, "BITCH, I TOLD YOU THAT THEY WOULD WIN!!!"

"All right, Ash, I get it," I sighed and then shook my head at my overly excited friend.

"Hey, at least this way, you and Tyler get to have comfort sex," Ashley said and I scoffed and shook my head.

"He's probably gunna wanna be by himself," I said and then sighed.

The Bruins were in Washington DC playing against the Capitals, Amy and Brooke had a lot of homework, so they weren't able to watch the game, but Ashley and I sat on the couch, me wearing Tyler's shirt, and Ashley wearing Ovechkin's shirt. The game was over and the boys had lost with the final score being, four to two. Tyler had managed to score the second goal, but that's all they managed to do.

I looked at my phone, ready to send a text to Tyler that he played a good game, when I saw that Matt had texted me. I opened the message, [Game against Boston in three days, expect my sister to be there or be square!]

I smirked and then replied to the message, [I wanna be a circle]

"What?"

"Pens play Boston on Thursday, you guy wanna go?" I asked and Ashley sighed.

"Can't, wish I could though, I have a big exam on Friday," she said and I nodded my head.

"Let me go and ask Brooke and Amy," I said as I got up from the couch and walked over towards Brooke's door. I knocked and then opened the door to see her working at her desk on some homework, "Hey."

"Hey, did we win?"

"No, didn't you hear Ashley cheering?"

"I just thought they got another goal, damn, that sucks," Brooke said and I nodded my head.

"Pens play Bruins on Thursday, you wanna go?" I asked and she looked at her calendar and sighed.

"I can't, my mom's coming up and I have to spend some time with her," Brooke said and I scoffed.

"Because your mom coming up, stocking our kitchen, buying you clothes AND paying for your school is such a bad thing," I laughed and Brooke smirked and shook her head, "Tell her I said hi! When does she leave?"

"She's staying until Sunday."

"Oh, I'll see her then," I smiled and then left the room and headed over towards Amy's. I knocked on the door and saw that she was laying in her bed watching TV, "Hey, Amy."

"Yeah."

"Game on Thursday, you wanna go?"

"Naw."

"Kennedy's gunna be there," I said and she sat up and smirked, "Thought so."

"When's the game?"

"Probably seven, we'll leave around six?"

"All right!" she said and I laughed and nodded my head and then walked out of her room and back into the living room to see Ashley still hopping around.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and replied to my brother, [2 tickets plz]

"So you going to the game?" Ashley asked as she collapsed onto the couch and turned the channel to see the last of the Panthers and Hurricanes' game.

"Amy and I are."

"Good, maybe she'll get another chance at Kennedy," Ashley said and I laughed.

"She didn't want to go at first but then I said he would be there and she like sat up!" I said as I sat on the couch next to Ashley and sighed.

"How's your new class? Today was your first day, right?"

"Yeah, and they're great, I'm so happy I traded schools," I smiled and Ashley nodded her head.

My phone went off again and Matt had texted me, [Who's the other person?]

[Amy]

[T.K.'s excited] Matt replied and I laughed and then showed Ashley, she laughed and then shook her head.

"Everyone's getting some Canadian ass except me," she whined and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"I could asked Crosby-"

"No! I want my Ovechkin!" Ashley yelled and I laughed, "Don't be a trader!"

"What about Neal then?" I asked and Ashley was about to say something, but then stopped and thought it over.

"Maybe," she said and I laughed and shook my head.

"You're such a dork," I said as I grabbed my phone and texted Tyler telling him that he played a good game, because I didn't do it before.

-Matt-
"You're sister's gunna be there?" Sidney asked and I nodded my head, "Cool."

"Why?"

"No reason," he said and I scoffed.

"Don't get any ideas Sid, she doesn't date hockey players," I said and he smirked and shook his head.

"It's not like that, her one friend," he said and I looked at him confused, "Uh, the blonde one."

"You and your blondes, I think her name was Ashley, but don't even bother with her," I stated and Sidney looked at me strangely, "She's a Cap fan."

"Damn Ovechkin," he muttered and I smirked.

"So they're really gunna be there?" Tyler asked as he walked over and I nodded my head, "Amy's gunna be there?"

"Man, yes! She's gunna be there! Calm down, you're already gettin' a hard on!" I yelled and Tyler pushed my shoulder and the guys laughed.

-Tyler-
I threw my bag onto the bed as we got back into the hotel room and then laid on my bed. My roommate, Dougie followed and I heard him lay on his bed.

"Nice goal today, Segs."

"Thanks," I said and then grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Emily. I smiled at the name and then opened the text, [Good game Ty, congrats on ur goal!]

[What game were you watching? We lost] I replied and then instantly regretted it because I sounded a little rude.

[I was watching the game between the Bruins and the Caps, and I saw u playing hard and it was unfortunate that u lost, but u -corny I know- still won to me]

I smirked at the text and then grabbed my headphones out of my bag and stuck them in my iphone and went to my contacts. I hit her name and then hit facetime. Her face popped up on the screen and I smiled towards her and saw that she was laying on her bed.

"Hey!" she smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey you!" I laughed and then saw Dougie looking over towards me and then shake his head, "You're already in bed?"

"I'm watching a movie on my laptop, I wanted to hear from you before I went to bed."

"That's cute," I said and she laughed and shook her head and I saw her look away from the phone and start talking to someone, "Someone there?"

"Yeah, Ashley," Emily said and then she laughed and I saw another head pop up on the screen.

"HI TYLER!" Ashley yelled and I laughed and waved towards her, "Is Ovechkin with you?"

"Yeah, because I would be hanging out with Ovechkin," I laughed and shook my head.

"Ash is a Cap fan," Emily said and I nodded my head, seeing her Cap shirt.

"Ew," I said and Emily laughed while Ashley pouted, "You should borrow one of Em's shirts."

"Naw, I'll leave it to her to wear your number!" Ashley said and I smirked.

"I have just plain Bruins shirts," Emily said and I laughed.

"You should, I gave you a shit load of them!" I teased and Emily laughed.

"Well I leave you two, you probably want to have phone sex or something," she said and I laughed and shook my head.

"You have weird friends, Em."

"I was thinking that to!" she said and I heard Ashley scoff.

"I'm not weird! I'm just special!"

"Damn right you are," Emily answered and I smiled hearing her laugh.