The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 017:

Chapter Seventeen
"You're home!" Emily squealed as she ran into the living room and saw that I was standing there waiting for her.

"Hey!" I smiled as she jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, "Wow! I could get use to hellos like this."

Emily pulled her head back and I saw the smile on her face, "I missed you."

"I could tell," I said and then pressed my lips against hers, "I missed you too."

"God! Just go away and have sex," Ashley whined from the kitchen and I laughed.

"Well, that's all the invitation I need!" I yelled and then moved Emily over my shoulder and started to head towards her bedroom hearing Emily yell my name.

-Emily-
We ended up going to Tyler's place because Brad came over and we could hear him and Brooke going at it, and I wanted to be alone with Tyler. I was amazed at how much I've grown accustomed to having him around these past few weeks. I loved being with him, and I scared myself about that.

"So you play my brother tomorrow," I said as cuddled into Tyler's side as we sat on his couch and he flicked through the guide looking for something to watch.

"Yeah," he said and then looked at me, "Have you told him about us yet?"

"I'm going to tell him tomorrow, we're going out to dinner after the game," I said and then kissed Tyler's cheek, "Will you come too?"

"If you want me to," he said and I smiled and nodded my head, "Oh god, gotta pass the big brother test."

I laughed and then moved my body onto his lap and placed my hands on his shoulders, "It'll be all right."

Tyler leaned up and pressed his lips against mine and then placed his hands on my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then tangled my hands into his hair. I laughed when I felt his little stubbles on his chin and he pulled away and smirked.

"What?"

"Your beard, or stubble, it's not quite a beard yet," I laughed and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Gotta grow it for playoffs," he said and I laughed and then shook my head.

"You have a while."

"We're just that confident!" he said and I laughed and then kissed his cheek, "So my family's coming here for Thanksgiving."

"Yeah," I said and Tyler laid me on the couch and crawled on top of me.

"Are you going to come?" he asked and I smirked and brought my lips up to his.

"Sure."

"Great," he said and then started kiss my neck and I felt his fingers lace with mine.

I laughed and then saw Tyler pull up and look towards the ground. Marshall was trying to jump up onto the couch, wanting in on this love fest. I sat up and Marshall jumped onto my lap and I scratched his neck.

"You're getting big, little guy," I smiled and then watched as Marshall tried to climb up my chest to lick my face, but I pulled away, "Not gunna happen!"

-Tyler-
"Oh come on, you coward!" I teased as Emily hid her face in my shoulder, because I had put the movie Saw four on.

"I hate horror movies!"

"I know, that's why I put it on!" I laughed and she scoffed.

"Jerk!" she said and then I heard doorbell go off, "Who's that?"

"Don't know, didn't expect anyone to be here," I said as I stood up and walked over towards the intercom on the wall.

"Come on Segs! Let us up!" I heard and then smirked when I saw that it was some of my teammates, "We know you're home!"

I hit the button that would send the elevator down to them, "Yeah, come on up."

"You want me to go?" Emily asked and I looked at her and shook my head.

"Don't be silly, it's just the guys," I said and she nodded her head and then pet Marshall's head, '...Does she not like them?...'

I walked over towards the couch and sat back down next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. After a few minutes, my front door opened and some of the guys walked in.

"Segs! Oh, sorry man, didn't know you had company," Horton said as he was the first to walk in.

"It's fine," I said and saw that Emily was looking at me teammates.

"Emily, right?" Horton asked and Emily nodded her head, "Nice to see you again."

"Same," she said quietly and I moved my hand to her knee and squeezed it.

"Hello, Emily," Looch said as he smiled towards her and I was confused when I felt her tense.

"Hi."

Horton, Lucic, Rask and Krejci jumped onto the couches in my home and then looked at the TV. I looked over towards Emily to see that she was still tense and was petting Marshall. I rubbed her leg, unsure of why she was so tense and then wrapped my arm back around her shoulder and she leaned into me.

"What are we watching?" Rask asked and I pressed play on the remote.

"Saw Four."

"You started the movie without us!" I heard from behind me and turned my head to see that Brad was walking in with Dougie and Brooke behind him.

Emily relaxed a little when she saw Brooke and then smiled towards her when Brooke sat next to her and Brad sat on the other side of Brooke.

"How the hell did you get here?" Krejci asked and I smirked.

"I have a key! I don't need to be buzzed up," he said and the guys scoffed and turned back towards the TV.

-Emily-
'...I really wanna go home...' I thought as I looked at all of Tyler's teammates around the room. Other than Brad and Dougie, I felt really uncomfortable with them here, I didn't know why, but every time I saw them, I just got this feeling, and I didn't like it.

"So Emily," I heard and looked to see that Tuukka Rask was looking at me, "We play your brother tomorrow, whose number are you going to wear?"

Everyone's eye were on me and I sighed, '...I was waiting for that to come up...' I thought as I looked at Tyler to see that he was looking at me, "Don't you worry, I have that all figured out."

"Oh really?" Tyler smiled and I smirked.

"You'll see."

My phone went off and I saw that it was Brooke. She was texting me, and she was sitting right next to me, [What are u going to do?]

[I have no idea!] I typed, making sure that Tyler didn't see it. I texted Ashley, who I figured was at home and told her I needed a favor.

[What's up?]

[I need u to make me a shirt!]

[What kind of shirt?]

[Half for my brother, half for Tyler] I replied and then looked to see that the guys were still watching the moving.

[I'll figure something out]

[Thank u!] I replied and then put my phone away and then nodded my head towards Brooke, who just smiled.

Ashley was most likely going to go to the craft store, grab a plain t-shirt and then design a Penguins theme on one side, and then a Boston theme on the other, or at least, that's what I would do if I had the time.

I flinched when there was a gruesome scene on and then hide my face in Tyler's shoulder and he laughed, "You're such a coward."

"Shut up!" I whined and then heard the guys laughing and I laid my head against Tyler's chest and continued to pet Marshall, '...Why are they even here? I wish I knew why I felt like this when they were around, I just know that they're up to something...'