The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 018:

Chapter Eighteen
"I told you that I had everything under control!" I laughed as Tyler stood in my room and looked at my shirt with a smirk on his face.

"I guess you do!" he laughed and then walked over towards me, "Why am I on the back?"

"Oh shut up!" I laughed as he placed his hands on my waist and then smiled towards me.

"I like it!" he said and then pressed his lips against mine.

I pressed myself up against his body and then pressed one hand to his neck and the other on his shoulder, as I stood on the tip of my toes and felt him hold me close.

We pulled apart when I heard my phone going off, and I knew that it was my brother calling me. I sighed and then looked at Tyler and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you later."

"When are you and Amy going to be there?"

"We're leaving around six, we'll be there for your warm up," I said and he smiled and nodded his head.

"And you're on the visitor's side?"

"Yeah, Matt got the tickets this time, sorry."

"Naw, it's all right, I'll find you after the game."

"I'll probably be in the visitor's locker room."

"I'll text you when I'm ready," he said and I nodded my head.

"All right, see you soon," I said and Tyler nodded his head and then kissed my cheek.

"All right, love you," he said and then started to turn away, with my eyes wide. Tyler stopped, must have realized what he said to me and then turned back, "Em-"

"No, it's all right, you better get-" he cut me off by coming back and pulling me into him and pressing his lips roughly against mine.

I felt his hand on the back of my neck, laying over my hair and I moved my hands to his chest. His other arm wrapped around my waist and he picked me up off of the ground. I giggled a little as he put me back down and then leaned his forehead against mine, trying to catch his breath.

"I do love you, Emily," he said and I looked up towards him, my eyes wide and then I saw the seriousness in his eyes, "You don't have to say it, but I just wanted you to know-"

I pressed my lips against his and then pushed him back towards my bed and then fell on top of him. I grabbed his face, and felt his hands on my waist, the kiss was heating up and we had to break apart because I ran out of air.

I panted against his face and stared at him, "I love you too," I said and he smiled and then kissed my cheek.

"I really have to get to the arena," he said and I moaned and he smirked and kissed my head, "I'll see you later, and we'll continue this, hopefully taking it to XXX."

"You're such a dork," I laughed as I climbed off of him and then sat on my bed, "Hey! Remember we're having dinner with my brother today!"

"I didn't forget!" he said as he left my room and I smiled and got ready for the game.

-Tyler-
I got to the arena and saw that some of the guys had already gotten there and were changing into their gear.

"Segs! What took you so long? Spendin' time with that Penguin?" Chara asked and I sighed.

Ever since they found out who Emily was and the fact that we had started dating, they were busting me all the time. Chara thought it would be a good idea to use Emily to get back at her brother for slamming Kelly into the boards and hurting his shoulder, but I didn't want to have any part of it and told them that the Kings had done that to her before. I liked Emily, I didn't want to ruin anything with her, because my teammates didn't approve, just because of who her brother was.

"She is mad ass fine, I'll give her that," Looch said and I glared into my locker, "But she's a Pen, Segs."

"No, her brother is a Pen, not her," I said as I looked at my team and the smirked.

"Same difference," Chara said as he threw his jersey on and I sighed.

-Emily-
"What's up with the shirt?" Matt asked as he saw my half and half shirt and I smirked.

"I'll tell you later, go warm up!" I said as I leaned against the bar.

"Hi Emily!"

"Hi James!"

"Why aren't you wearing my number?" he asked and I laughed.

"Eh-"

"She's wearing Seguin's number," Matt said and I sighed and turned around to show the back of my shirt.

"Well that's- uh- that's nice," he said and I laughed at his awkwardness.

"You two are holding up the line!" Sidney said as he appeared behind the two, "Hi Emily."

"Hi Sidney," I said and pounded fists with him, "These two are bothering me, tell 'em to go away," I teased and Matt rolled his eyes.

"Real nice, Em," Matt said and I laughed because Sidney was pushing them along.

"Come on, you heard the girl!"

"Listen to your Captain!" I teased and then stuck my tongue out at Matt.

"I like her Matty, she needs to come around more often," Sidney said and I laughed.

"Hello ladies," I heard and then turned back to see Tyler Kennedy standing there.

"Hi Tyler," I smiled and then looked back towards Amy and then nudged her, because she had apparently zoned out on her phone.

She looked up towards me and then smiled when she saw Tyler.

"Hey!" Amy said happily and then practically pushed me out of the way. I laughed and the switched spots with her and watched as the guys warmed up.

-Matt-
"So what do you think the whole Seguin number is for?" James asked as we skated around and shot the puck at Flower.

"I don't know, but I don't like it," I said and then sighed, "I told him to stay away from her."

"Well from that, I don't think he did," James said and I looked over towards Emily to see that she was looking over towards Seguin and smiling.

"I'll kill 'em."

-Tyler-
"What the hell, man?!" I growled as Emily's brother pushed me for the second time this game.

He just glared at me and then skated off and I was getting very frustrated. It was the middle of the second period and Penguins were up by one, with the score being three to four. Two of our goals were mine, one of them being unassisted.

My shift was almost up, but I wanted to try to get as close to the Penguins' net as I could. I shot the puck towards Fleury and he bounced it off of him, I shot it again, but he caught it and covered it. The whistle was blown and I groaned because I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do. I turned around to skate away, but came face to face with Matt Niskanen.

"I told you to stay away from my sister," he growled and I sighed.

"Look man, I like her, don't bring her into the game-"

"Shut up," he glared and I shook my head.

"We'll talk about this later, we're in the middle of the game. You're making this personal and I'm getting annoyed," I growled stepping closer towards him and hearing the ref blow the whistle.

"All right boys, break it up, don't even think about it," the ref said as he came in-between us and pushed us apart.

"You're not getting away with it Seguin! I can promise you that!" Matt yelled as Crosby grabbed his jersey and started to pull him back towards the bench.

I sighed and then looked over towards where Emily was sitting to see that she was holding out her arms asking what the hell was that about. I shook my head and then skated over towards the bench and sat down, feeling my Coach pat my helmet. I growled and then grabbed a water and wiped my visor off.

Almost finished with the second period, '...This is gunna be a long game...'