The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 002:

Chapter Two
"There's your boy, Em," Ashley teased and I scoffed as she pointed towards #19 on the Bruins, "That's Seguin."

"Yes, Ash, I can read!" I laughed and she nudged my arm, "So Brooke, how was your night?!"

"Shut up," she smirked and then rubbed her face.

"Joining the crowd of the punk bunnies!" Amy teased and then Brooke covered her face as we laughed.

"She got some of that Canadian ass!" Ashley teased and I was laughing so hard.

Yes, last night, Brooke had joined the puck bunny club and had brought Brad Marchand back to our condo, and we heard them all night long. I was up all night finishing my paper, and ended up having to put headphones in because her room was right next to mine.

"There's Matt!" Amy yelled happily as I saw my brother skating passed the glass.

Matt was nice to get us four glass seats right by the entrance to the visitors bench. It was the middle of warm up and the boys were skating around.

"I love your outfit, Em, I forgot to tell you that before," Ashley said and I smirked and shook my head.

Image

"You should, you're the one who decided to pick it out," I laughed and she smirked.

"Em!" I turned back to Brooke who sat on the other side of me, but then saw someone in front of us and turned my head forwards to see Matt there.

"Hey!" I shouted and then waved my hand at him, smiling brightly. He waved back and then skated away and I heard my friends laugh, "He's such a goof."

After a little while the horn went off and all of the guys needed to go back into the locker room. I looked at Ashley and asked her to switch with me, so that I could see my brother.

"Hey stranger," he smiled as he stood in front of me, blocking some of the guys from getting passed him.

"Matt, be nice, you're blocking your teammates!" I laughed and he turned and saw the guys.

"Who's this Matt?" a teammate of his asked and I smiled towards them.

"My sister, Emily," Matt said and the guy took off his glove.

"James Neal," he said and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you," I smiled and Matt shoved James away.

"You gunna come down after the game?" he asked and I smiled towards him and looked at my friends to see that they were nodded their heads, "All right, wait here after the game and I'll come and get you. It'll be easier if you just climb through here," Matt said while pointing towards the bars that were in-between us.

"All right," I smiled and then went under the bars and hugged my brother, "Good luck."

"Enjoy the game, ladies," Matt said and then walked away and I switched back to my original seat.

-Matt-
"So who was the nice piece of ass?" Tyler Kennedy asked and I glared and shoved him.

"My sister, asshole!"

"Oh, sorry man, my bad!" he said and I shook my head.

"I didn't know you had a sister, Matt," Sidney said and I nodded my head.

"We don't get to see each other a lot, she goes to school here and I figured I would offer her a ticket."

"College?" Tanner asked and I nodded my head, "For what?"

"Teacher, she’s a junior at the University" I smiled and he nodded his head.

"Nice, I always like the naughty teachers," Tyler said and I shook my head.

“Tyler your mixing porn into real life again!” I yelled and the team laughed.

"Is she coming out with us tonight?" Kris asked and I nodded my head.

"Those friends of hers I saw?" Geno asked and I scoffed and shook my head, "What?"

“Geno, wanna get lucky tonight, huh big guy?!”

"Shut up, Tyler!"

-Emily-
The game was over, the Bruins had won in overtime and I sighed and patted my brother's shoulder as he walked passed me, heading back towards the locker room. It was a close game, Crosby had scored a goal right as the buzzard went off, and the refs counted it as a no goal. That goal could have sent the boys into overtime, and given them the chance to win the game.

We waited almost a half hour after the game and then saw Matt appear next to us. He helped us down the bars and we walked down the hallway and into the locker room. The guys looked up when they saw us and I heard Amy, Brooke and Ashley giggling behind me. I turned and smirked towards them and they turned their heads as if trying to stop themselves from laughing, they were excited to be here.

"Hello ladies."

"Sid, this is my sister, Emily, and her friends- Sorry, I dont-'

"I'm Ashley."

"Brooke."

"Amy."

"Nice to meet you," Matt said and I shook hands with Sidney Crosby.

"Nice to finally meet the Golden boy," I laughed and Sidney smirked.

"I'm afraid that Matty here never informed us that he even had a sister," Sidney said as he slung and arm around Matt's head and put him in a head lock.

"For obvious reasons!" Matt said and I laughed.

"It's not fair to hide her from us, Matt!" another man said and came up to me, "Tyler Kennedy."

"Emily."

"Ty! Don't get any ideas! I can still kick your ass- Dammit Sid, let me go!" Matt yelled and I laughed at the fact that Sidney still had my brother in a headlock.

“Nice to meet you,” I heard someone say and looked to see a big guy, I had to look up to see him.

“Hi,” I smiled brightly, “Wow you’re tall.”

He laughed and then held out his hand, “I’m Geno.”

“Russian?” I asked and he smiled and nodded his head, “Always wanted to learn, never found time though,” I said and he shrugged his shoulders and I laughed.

More and more of the players came up to Ashley, Brooke, Amy and I and introduced us. Once the guys were all dressed they said that they wanted to go out to the club. Brooke told them about the club we usually go to and they agreed.

“I need to go to my car,” I said and Matt nodded his head and told the one security guard to bring the girls and I back upstairs.

“We’ll meet you there,” Matt said and I nodded my head and started to walk down the hall.

We were turning the corner heading down to the elevators when I heard someone calling my name.

“Well would you look at that,” Ashley muttered and I turned around and was a little surprised to see Tyler Seguin running towards me.

“Hey, I thought that was you,” he smiled as he came up to me and looked down, “You guys had the glass seats, right?”

“Yeah,” I smiled and he smirked.

“I thought you weren’t a hockey fan?” he laughed and I smirked.

“I’m not, I came for my brother,” I said and he was confused.

“You’re brother plays?”

“Yup,” I said and then turned around walking into the elevator.

“We’re going out to celebrate the win, come out with us!” he yelled and I turned back to see him holding the elevator, “The club.”

“We’re already heading there,” Ashley said and Tyler smirked towards me.

“Guess I’ll see you there then,” he smiled brightly and I nodded my head.

“Guess so.”

-Tyler-
I was surprised and happy to see her sitting there watching the game, I was happy that I scored two of the three goals, I felt like I needed to impress her. So after the game I was walking down the hallway to head to my car, I was surprised to see her walking down the hall with her friends. I told my team that I would be back and then ran down the hall.

I was happy to hear that she was going to be at the club, but I kept wondering what she meant when she said that she was hear for her brother. She lived in Boston, so I just assumed that one of the guys on my team was related to her. I didn’t know her last name, so that wasn’t going to help me.

“Ty, we’re heading out!” Brad yelled and I turned around and walked back over towards him, “Where’d you go?”

“Does anyone on the team have a sister named Emily?” I asked and he looked at me weirdly.

“Not that I know of, why?” he asked and I shook my head, “Come on man, let’s go get some bunnies!”

“What about that girl last night?” I laughed when I saw his face.

“Man, she was bangin’, damn I had a lot of fun with her,” he said and I smirked and shook my head.

“You’re unbelievable,” I said and he grabbed my shoulder and shook it, laughing and then ruffling my hair.

“Let’s get going.”