The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 027:

Chapter Twenty Seven
"How are you feeling?" I asked as Tyler laid his head on my stomach and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Sore," he muttered and I sighed and felt his arm along my legs.

"Well, I would think so, you were slammed into the boards," I said as I took his hand and brought it to my lips.

"Doc says that I'll be fine though, I can skate tomorrow at practice," he said and I nodded my head.

"Tyler," I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah."

I sighed and then looked at him, trying to see how I was going to word this, "When we were watching the game, the games said," I rubbed my face and shook my head, taking a deep breath and seeing that Tyler was looking at me.

"What?"

"They said that it was a hit."

"Yeah it was," he smirked.

"No, like Lucic purposely let that guy hit you," I said and Tyler sighed and then looked back to staring at the ceilings, "Is that true?"

"Don't worry about it, Em," he said and then laced his fingers with mine and kissed my hand, "It's all taken care of."

'...So it was true...' I thought and then nodded my head and laid my head against my pillow.

"How's your ankle?" he asked, changing the subject.

"It's a little better, it doesn't hurt when I put a little pressure on it," I said and he nodded his head.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and I looked up to see that Matt was walking in. He and the boys were leaving tomorrow, because they had a game the next day against the Jets.

"Everyone was talking about going out to dinner, you two wanna go?" he asked and Tyler looked at me and I nodded my head, "All right, we're getting ready to leave then.'

"All right, we'll be out," I said and Tyler sat up just as Matt walked out of the room.

"I'm hungry," Tyler said and I laughed and then sat up behind him, laying my chin on his shoulder.

"Well, we're going to eat," I smiled and he turned his head and pressed his lips onto mine.

Tyler pulled away and then ran a hand through my hair and played with the tips of it, "God, you're so beautiful," he smiled and I blushed and pressed my lips onto his.

"Thank you," I laughed and then watched as he stood up and then helped me up.

-Tyler-
We ended up going to the pub down the street, it was walking distance, so we didn't have to worry about taking four cars to fit everyone. The snow was cleaned off the sidewalks, and her brother and I made sure to watch were Emily was walking because of her foot.

The girls decided that they were going to flock to the bathroom, so that left the guys to get the table. I wasn't too comfortable being the only non Penguin at the table. This moment gave them the opportunity to interrogate me about what happen at the game two days ago.

"It's nothing," I muttered as I took a swig of my beer, but they just scoffed.

"There's no way in hell that Lucic would just pull out of the way like that," Sidney said and I looked at him, "I might not like him, but I at least know that he's loyal to his teammates."

"It's nothing, it's handled," I said as I looked to see what was taking the girls so long.

Crosby, Malkin, Fleury, Kennedy, Neal, and Emily's brother sat around me, staring at me, as Emily along with, Ashley, Brooke, Amy, and Fleury's wife were still in the bathroom.

'...Women...'

"Why did he not protect you?" Matt asked and I sighed.

"Look, it's nothing to worry-"

"It was about my sister, wasn't it?" Matt asked and I sighed and rubbed my face and then through my hair, "It was, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I muttered and he smirked, "What?"

"Nothing," he said and then took a swig of his beer, "Drink up."

"Hey," I heard and turned my head to see that Emily had appeared next to me and sat down. I smiled towards her and saw that she had grabbed for the beer that I had ordered for her, "So what are we talking about?"

"The games on TV," Matt said and I looked over towards him to see that he was a drink of his beer, not even looking at Emily.

"Oh, that's- boring," Ashley laughed and placed my hand under the table and onto Emily's thigh.

The waitress took our orders and then left, some fans came over and asked for a picture or autograph with me. Emily smiled when she saw the people happy to get what they wanted and I sighed and sat back down next to her.

"They're happy," she laughed and I shivered as I felt her lips against my ear and her breath on my neck.

"I'm happy being here with you," I smiled, placing my hand back on her thigh, and feeling the softness of her skin tight jeans.

-Emily-
"How's your head?" I asked as Tyler walked into the room and rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hands.

"Hurts, I took some Advil," he said and I nodded my head and moved over as he kicked off his shoes and threw his shirt off.

While he was in the bathroom, I had changed into some shorts and a long sleeve Bruins shirt, already under the sheets, and laying on my stomach. I still blushed every time Tyler took his clothes off and I got a look at his body.

He climbed into bed next to me and I felt his arm lay across my back, and he kissed my cheek, "Night Em."

"Night," I said and then leaned up on my elbows and looked at him, I was nowhere near being tired.

Tyler laid on his back and had thrown his arm over his eyes. I smiled and then sat up and knelt on my knees, watching to see if he would look. I smirked and then picked one leg up and placed it on the other side of Tyler's body and sat on his waist. He moved his arm and looked at me, a smirk on his face.

"What are you up to?" he asked, the humor in his voice.

"I'm not tired," I smiled and ran my hands down his chest.

"What about your ankle?" he asked sounding worried and I smiled and leaned down, pressing my lips onto his.

"It's fine," I said and then sat up and feeling Tyler's hands on my bare thighs.

"You brother, and the other guys are in the other room," he said and I smiled and then arched my back as I felt Tyler's hands go up my thighs and he roughly grabbed my ass, "There's no way that either of us could be quiet."

"Ty," I whined and he smirked and then sat up and backed up so that his back was against the headboard.

I giggled when he pulled me forward, hands still on my butt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips onto his, pressing my body tightly against his. I grabbed the back of his head and dug my fingers in his hair. I groaned when he bit my bottom lip and laughed when his hands moved up my waist and moved comfortably under my shirt, being sure to pull it higher as his hands rose.

My shirt was over my head and thrown on the bed, and his mouth was attacking my bare breasts. I groaned and rocked my hips when I felt Tyler harden against me. He growled in frustration when I still had my short shorts on and he had his boxers.

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked Tyler with a smirk on my face as I pulled his head up, by gripping his hair.

"You just watch," he smirked and I wrapped my arm around his head and pressed my lips against his, placing my other hand on his neck and feeling his hands on my sides.

We both pulled away when we heard someone moving around outside the bedroom, and both tried to stop laughing.

"We're gunna get caught," I mutter, biting back a laugh.

"Not if you're quiet," he smirked and then laid me down against his legs and pulled my shorts and underwear down my leg, not even bothering to take it off my other leg, because it would have taken more time to slip it over my boots.

"I can't promise anything," I giggled and then saw Tyler move his boxers down and then placed his hands on my hips.

"I know, I'm just that good."

"Cocky jerk."