The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 033:

Chapter Thirty Three
-Emily-
"So I have this event tonight-"

"Nope."

"Yeah, I didn't think so," Tyler muttered as he sat on my bed, "You're still pissed at them?"

"How are you not?!" I asked as I looked at him.

Tyler's teammates was a touchy subject, I'm not as forgiving as my boyfriend, especially when it was his teammates responsible for hurting me physically and emotionally, well ok, it wasn't all of their fault that I was physically hurt, I was speeding on the road and I swerved to miss that person walking in the middle of the street. But honestly, who the hell walks in the middle of the street, in the middle of the night?!

"Marshy and Dougie will be there," he said and I sighed and shook my head.

The only Bruins, other than Tyler, that I'll talk to because I knew that they weren't associated with the kidnapping, the others, I don’t want to have anything to do with. I know I told my brother not to fight them, but I so hoped that he would lay a pouch or two on them, but then they'll want to get revenge if someone got seriously hurt, and this'll happen all over again.

"Tyler-"

"I know, I know, it's asking too much," he said and then stood up and kissed my cheek, "What are you doing?"

"Looking at my class schedule for the spring semester," I said as I turned back to the laptop.

"Are you still looking at other colleges?"

"No, you can relax," I smiled and heard Tyler breathe a sigh of relief.

"When does your next semester start?"

"Two weeks."

"And when do you start student teaching again?"

"Three weeks," I said and smiled, "My counselor thought that I should change grades to see what the educational system had to offer."

"So you're not in first grade?"

"No, second," I smiled and he smirked and kissed my cheek.

"Ms. Niskanen, I have a question," Tyler said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and cuddled his face into my neck.

"You didn't raise your hand," I smirked and then squealed when I felt Tyler poke me in the sides and laugh, "NO! Stop! Tyler!" I laughed as he contained to poke me.

"Didn't raise my hand," he mocked and then chuckled, "Get real, I can raise something else," he said and then smirked, pressing his lips onto mine, "Well, you can help raise it."

"Uh, you're such a pig," I said and pushed him away, trying not to laugh.

"Ah, you know you love it!" Tyler laughed as I felt his hands grab my thighs and he picked me up, out of the chair.

"Tyler!" I whined and wrapped my arms around his neck so that I didn't fall back, "No. Come on, not now!"

"Yes now, if I have to go through tonight by myself, then at least let me get some action before," he laughed and then dropped me on the bed.

"Tyler, no," I whined as he climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck, "Ashley's parents are in the living room!"

"I know, I saw them when I walked in," he said and groaned, half from frustration and half from the fact that he found the spot that made me feel so weak against him.

"If they hear us-"

"Then don't be loud," he smirked and I glared at him.

"One of these days-" Tyler stuck his hand down my pants and I groaned and arched my back as he stuck a finger inside of me.

"What were you saying?" he muttered, even though my eyes were closed, I should hear the smirk on his face.

I cursed and then sat up, "Go lock the door," I said and he smirked and climbed off of me. I stood up and pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Oh come on, that's my strip show," he said and pushed me back onto the bed, my legs still along the side of the bed.

Tyler pulled my jeans off and then knelt on the floor in-between my legs and I shivered as I felt his finger trail down my body. I sucked my stomach in and arched my back because it tickled and felt good at the same time. Tyler chuckled and I sat up and bent over, he looked up at me and I wrapped my arms around his head and pressed my lips onto his and dug my fingers into his hair.

Tyler groaned as my hands when down his back and I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, breaking apart only long enough to get the shirt over his head. When Tyler stood, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down; he stepped out of them and then pressed his lips onto mine and pushed me down.

I rolled him over and sat on his stomach and smirked towards him, '...Time to have some fun...'

-Tyler-
"Ok, ok, you had your kinky moment, now let me go," I said as I looked up to see that I was handcuffed to the bed.

"Not a chance," Emily said and I looked back at her to see that she started to kiss my sides. She smirked towards me and then climbed up and started to kiss my neck, I groaned and then felt her lips next to my ear, "Try to stay quiet baby."

I cursed as she trailed butterfly kisses down my body and gently gliding her finger nails down my sides. I was panting, trying to find my breath, cursing and trying to think about how I was so going to get back at her for this pleasurable torture.

I was able to look but not touch, Emily was doing all of the touching and I couldn't take it anymore. If this was payback for all the times that I teased her before sex, she's definitely taking it above and beyond. I watched as she jumped off of my and walked over towards the suit that I was suppose to wear tonight.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she grabbed my tie and walked back over towards me, placing the tie over my eyes and tying it tight behind my head, "Oh come on, I can't even look now?"

"Nope," she breathed into my ear and I smirked.

"My naughty teacher."

-Emily-
I smirked and wiped my mouth as I sat up and looked at Tyler who was breathing heavily. I giggled a little when he started to curse.

"You need to be quiet Ty, they'll hear you," I mocked because when my brother and some of his teammates spent the night here after I was attack two or three months ago, Tyler teased me about being quiet, and it was really hard.

"God dammit, Em," he breathed as I glided my hands up his body and started to kiss his neck, "Will you let me have my fun now?"

I smirked and then ran my hands up his arms, making him think that I was going to let him go. I brought my lips to his ear and nibbled on it a little and then breathed, "No."

I climbed off of him and walked over towards the nightstand and grabbed the box of condoms that Tyler had left over, I took one and walked back over towards Tyler and climbed on top of him, taking my bra and underwear off and putting the condom on him. I placed my hands on his side and placed myself above him.

“Emily, quit playing,” he groaned as I sighed and then crawled back up him and kissed his cheek, pulling the tie off of his face, “Let me have some fun.”

“No,” I laughed and then rubbed his arms, “It’s my turn to have some fun.”

“You had your fun.”

“I’m not finished.”

-Tyler-
“You feelin’ all right Segs?” Dougie asked as he sat next to me at the charity event table.

“Yeah,” I muttered and then mentally cursed, ‘…Dammit Emily, you made me late and I’m still sore and out of breath…’

“You sure? You look a little tired, not enough sleep?”

“Shut up,” I muttered and I saw Brooke whisper something in Brad’s ear.

“Ooooooooh,” he laughed and patted my shoulder, “You let Emily have her way with you! All right man!”

“I didn’t let her have her way with me!”

“Bull shit! I saw the handcuffs on the bed when I came to get you,” Brooke said and I blushed and shook my head.

“Shut up,” I muttered when the three of them started to laugh again.