The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 037:

Chapter Thirty Seven
-Emily-
“Wow,” I whispered as I looked at the luxury cabin that Tyler and Brad had reserved for the next six days, “This place is beautiful.”

“How did you find out about this place?” Brooke asked as she looked at the craft designs in the cabin.

“Google,” Tyler plainly stated as he shrugged his shoulders.

I laughed and then walked out of the back door to the back porch to see that the view was amazing. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I leaned back and turned my head to see Tyler smiling at me. I reached my arm back and placed it on his neck and pressed my lips onto his.

The Bruins had a week break, no one really knew why, but no one was complaining. I started school next week, and Tyler decided that he wanted to get away for a while, and with the events with my parents a few days ago, this was the perfect get away. Tyler and Brad decided that they wanted to try camping, luxury style; they rented a cabin in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee for a week.

Our flight left Boston around six this morning and then arrived at Knoxville, Tennessee around noon; from there we rented two cars and drove an hour to the cabins. Tyler said that we rented two cars just in chase Brad and Brooke wanted to do something that we didn’t want to do, or vise versa.

“Did you read this?” I heard and Tyler and I turned around to see that Brad walked out with a laminated paper in his hand.

I took it and looked at the top to see first the ‘Beware of Bears’ in bold bright red and in all caps. I read over the paper and it was saying that the garbage men come around ten in the morning, and the management highly recommends that we leave our garbage in the house until that time, or the bears will come out, and ever worse, raccoons.

“I was wondering why I saw a lock on the garbage bin,” I laughed and then handed the paper back to Brad, “We’ll have to leave a note by that garbage.”

“This is a note,” Brad laughed.

“A simpler note,” I teased and Brad scoffed and shook his head, “I want to look around the place.”

“All right,” Tyler said and then backed up and laced his fingers with mine.

We walked back into the house and into the wooden cabin and up the stairs to see that there was a bedroom, the master bedroom and then the game room which had an air hockey table and a pool table.

“Call this room!” I yelled and then ran over towards the bed and jumped into it, “God it’s so comfortable!”

“There’s a Jacuzzi in the room,” Tyler laughed and walked over towards it, “Nice.”

“This can work,” I smiled as I leaned against the pillow and laced my fingers behind my head.

“Oh, I’m glad you approve!” Tyler laughed as he jumped onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He pressed his lips onto mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck and bent my knees, feeling his hand on my thigh and feeling his body shift on top of mine, “I just want to make you happy.”

“You didn’t have to take me on this trip to do that, Tyler,” I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek.

“Yeah, but after the month that we’ve had, I figured that we both needed a break,” he said and I giggled and then kissed his cheek.

“It’s sweet, and I love it.”

“I’m glad,” he said and then sat up when we heard feet running up the stairs.

“Ugh, they got it!” Brad whined and Brooke peaked her head in and groaned, “We’re stuck with the other room.”

“What’s wrong with the other room?” I asked as I sat up.

“It’s right off of the kitchen, right under yours actually, we’ll be the first to be attacked if a bear got in,” Brooke said and I laughed and shook my head.

“Who gave you that idea?” I asked and Brooke pointed to Brad.

“Figures,” Tyler muttered.

“So can we have this room?” Brooke asked.

“Fat chance, we’re about to break the bed in!” Tyler said as he stood on his knees and took his shirt off and I threw my head back and laughed.

“No!” Brad whined and then covered Brooke’s eyes as Tyler played with his belt, “All right fine you can have it! But if I die because of a bear attack, I’m haunting both of your asses!”

“Yeah whatever,” I muttered and then watched as they walked down the stairs, “All right, put your shirt back on,” I said and threw Tyler’s shirt back at him.

“Oh, I wasn’t kidding, we gotta break this bed in!” he smiled and then climbed on top of me.

“No!” I laughed as he tickled me while trying to get my shirt off.

-Brad-
“We need to go to the store and stock the fridge for the week, maybe hit the liquor store up too,” Brooke said as I walked into the opened kitchen and looked to see her opening the fridge.

“All right,” I said as I came up behind her and placed my hands on her hips and kissed her shoulder.

“That means we should probably go now before we get occupied with other activities,” she laughed as she turned around and closed the door.

“Like what kind of things,” I smirked and pushed her up against the fridge.

“You know what kinds of things,” she smirked and then kissed my cheek, “Come on, go get Tyler and Em.”

I whined and then squeezed her ass before I turned around and walked through the living room and over towards the stairs. I made it to the first stair and saw that the door was closed and heard the bed squeaking, among other noises. I smirked and then shook my head and walked back over towards Brooke.

“Yeah, it might be just the two of us.”

“Why?”

“They already started their activities,” I smirked and Brooke laughed and shook her head.

“All right, I pretty much know what Emily would want,” she said and then grabbed her purse and followed me out of the cabin after grabbing the car keys and handing them to me.

We went to the local Walmart for food and filled up a cart of meat, junk food and drinks. We got lucky and found a liquor store right down the street, and hit it on the way back to the cabin. I spent a little over two hundred dollars on different types of alcohol.

“You think we got enough?” Brooke teased as we carried the boxes out to the car.

“No, you want something else?” I asked and she laughed and popped the truck of the car, “We’d better be heading back now.”

“Yeah,” she said and then got into the car.

-Tyler-
“How much do I owe ya man?” I asked Brad as I helped him bring in the grocery bags and then helped with the alcohol boxes.

“Not sure, I’ll look at the receipts,” he said and I nodded my head.

“What did we get?” Emily asked as she walked down the stairs and into the living room.

“Oh, sleeping beauty has finally risen,” Brad teased and I smirked when I saw Emily blush and then walk over towards me, “Did you have fun? You missed the awesome shopping experience we had a Walmart! God I hate rednecks!”

Emily and I laughed and shook our heads. Brooke walked out of the bathroom and then smiled towards Emily and then walked over towards the box of alcohol.

“Oh Em, I bought the ingredients so that you can make your special drink,” Brooke said and I looked at Emily to see that she was smiling brightly.

“Really? God I haven’t made that in a long time!”

“Not since summer!” Brooke said and Emily nodded her head.

“What special drink?” I asked and then looked at Brad to see him shrugging his shoulders.

“Oh my god! Em makes this drink with- what is it? Vodka, gin, rum, schnapps-“

“Vodka, gin, rum, peach schnapps, blue curacao liqeur, triple sec and red bull,” Emily listed with a smirk on her face, “My famous trashcan punch.”

“Damn,” Brad muttered, “I think I’m in love.”

“Hey!” Brooke yelled.

“With the drink!” he yelled and Brooke rolled her eyes.

“Uh huh,” she said and I laughed.

“This is gunna be an interesting week.”