The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 040:

Chapter Forty
"So what's the chance that we'll be attacked out here?" Danielle asked as she looked around the porch and then climbed into the hot tub with us.

"By what?"

"Raccoons, Tyler said that there were some here the other night," she said and then looked around again.

"Calm down, they won't come around when we're making noise," Brad said and I moved onto Tyler's lap so that we could make room for everyone.

"You mean the little doggies," Tyler laughed and I growled and elbowed him, "Ow!"

"Serves you right," I laughed and then turned my head to stick my tongue out at him.

"You're mean," he said and I shook my head and saw an amused look on everyone's faces, "She was drunk the other night and calling the raccoons 'little doggies', even wanted to open the door and let them into the house."

"Oh my god," I muttered and then shook my head, "I was drunk, sue me!"

"Em, are you gunna make that drink tonight?" Brooke asked and I looked over towards her and smirked.

"Should have made it before we got in here!" I laughed and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Didn't think of it," Brooke said and I leaned back against Tyler and laid my head on his shoulder, looking out towards the sky.

'...It's so beautiful out here, I don't want to leave...'

-Tyler-
"So we all flying back together?" Dougie asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I think our flight leaves at noon," I said and then looked over towards Em to see that she was pretty quiet.

Brad, Dougie and I were talking about sports and stuff, Brooke and Danielle were talking about girl things, and Emily was just sitting on my lap. Dougie had leaned forward and smirked, "She's sleeping."

"No, I'm up, just really comfortable," Emily said and I smirked and kissed her cheek.

"So what are we doing tomo- Holy Shit!" I looked to see Brooke jumped up and Emily shot up and I looked to see that a raccoon was right next to Brad.

Brad cursed and then jumped up and out of the tub, '...Never seen him move so fast...'

Emily stood up and I was right behind her. Brad pulled Brooke out of the tub and she ran into the house. The raccoon was sitting on the edge of the hot tub looking at us and Brad was the only on the porch, Dougie, Danielle, Emily and I were still in the tub.

"The only way I want to be this close to one of those things is if a window is between us," Emily muttered and I heard a noise behind me and turned to see that Brooke was opening the window behind us.

"Come on," Brooke said and I placed my hand on Emily's waist and turned her to the window.

"Go," I said and she nodded her head.

The little bugger was just watching us, Dougie was watching the thing carefully and Brad had found a golf club, where he had found that, I have no idea. Danielle was telling him not to hurt the raccoon.

"Would you rather be eaten alive?" Brad asked.

"Ok fine, just don't hit him unless he attacks," Danielle said and I sighed and helped her get through the window once Emily was through.

"Go man," I told Dougie and he nodded his head.

"What's the chance that we can close the lid on him and drown 'em?" Brad asked and I shook my head.

"Do you want its family to come and like revenge his death?" I asked and Brad rolled his eyes.

"If a damn raccoon, not the mafia!"

"Ya never know! Just leave him alone! We'll put the lid down when it leaves!" I said and then climbed through the window and closed the window the same time that Brad had jogged through the door.

We laughed our ass off when he slid on the wooden floor and fell to his back. Brooke quickly closed the door, and only made us laugh harder when she accidently hit him in the head.

"Poor Brad," Emily said as she walked over towards him, a towel wrapped around her body and she helped him up.

"Yeah, 'poor Brad', my own girlfriend doesn't even care!" Brad said and then smirked and shook his head.

"Awww, poor baby, are you all right?" Brooke asked as she walked over towards him and pinched his cheek, talking to him in a baby voice.

"All right, all right, shut up!"

"Well, I don't know about you, but going outside is a no go, so I'm going to get changed and make some drinks," Emily said and we all agreed and headed to our rooms. Emily walked in front of my going up the stairs and I smirked and pulled at the strings to her bikini. She gasped and then held up her swimsuit because it was about to fall down, "Tyler!"

I laughed and then chased her into the room and then picked her up and threw her onto the bed. She squealed and I climbed onto the bed and on top of her, grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the bed, and then bringing them together and pinning them together with one hand. Bringing one of my hands down to her body and moving the towel, exposing her cold wet skin.

Emily groaned and arched her back when I drug my hand across her chest and then roughly grabbed her breast and ripped the bikini top off of her. Her nipples were hard and I smirked and bit down on one, while I roughly grabbed her breast. She gasped and I chuckled when she bucked her hips into mine.

"Yo Segs! Come on! I don't hear any movement! This is not hump time! This is booze time!" I heard Brad yell from downstairs.

I groaned and then looked up towards Emily to see that she was giggling, “We’d better get down there.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” I said and then got up off of her and she pushed herself off and grabbed her towel.

-Emily-
“Ok, Brooke, let me know if it’s too strong,” I said as I gave her a small taste of my punch.

“Nope, that’s perfect!” she said and I smirked.

“Can you fill the cups up with ice?” I asked and she nodded her head and grabbed the red solo cups. When she handed one to me, I chuckled to myself and started to fill the cup up, “Red Solo cup, I fill you up! Let’s have a par-“

“Really?! You’re really singing that song?!” Brooke laughed as she handed me another cup and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I love you red Solo cup! I lift you up-“

“Emily! Stop singing that damn song! You’re gunna- Dammit, you got it stuck in my head!” Brooke yelled and I laughed and almost spilled the cup.

“What’s going on in here?” Tyler asked as he and Brad walked into the kitchen.

“Now I really love how you’re easy to stack, but I really hate how you’re easy to crack, ‘cause when beer runs down the front of my back. Well that my friends is quite,” I took a sip of my drink and saw the guys smirk, “Yucky.”

“You don’t like it?” Brad asked.

“No, the drinks delicious, its beer pouring down the front of my back that’s yucky,” I laughed and Tyler shook his head.

“You’re crazy.”

“Red Solo cup, I fill you up! Let’s have a party! Let’s have a party!” I looked over because Danielle came into the room and started to sing the song too and I laughed and handed her a drink, “I love you red Solo cup! I lift you up! Proceed to party! Proceed to party!”

“God I hate this song!” Brooke whined as she brought the cups over.

“All right, all right, I won’t anymore,” I laughed and then handed the boys a cup and they tasted the drink and smirked towards each other.

“Red Solo cup,” Brad started as he held the cup in front of his face, “You’re more than just plastic. You’re more than amazing, you’re more than fantastic!”

“Oh my god, not you too!” Brooke muttered.

“And believe me that I’m not the least bit sarcastic, when I look at you and say…” Tyler sang and then looked at Brad and I was laughing shaking my head.

“You’re not just a cup. You’re my-“

“Friend!” Tyler said and nudged Brad’s shoulder.

“Thank you! Thank you for being my friend,” Brad sang badly and we were laughing hard.

Danielle game up from her room in the basement and brought up her iHome, it wasn’t long after that that Red Solo Cup was blasting through the speakers and everyone was singing it as we got drunk on my Trashcan Punch.