The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 045:

Chapter Forty Five
“GO TYLER GO!!!” I squealed excitedly as Tyler had the puck and skated down the ice.

Goal!

“YES!!!” I squealed and then turned to Brooke and we jumped up in down happily.

Tyler had scored a hat trick, something I’m pretty sure he’s never done before, and if he has, not in a while. People were throwing their hats onto the ice and I watched as Tyler skated over towards us and slammed his back into the board. I winked towards him, a bright smile still on my face and I watched as his teammates congratulated him.

The score was four to two, they played the Toronto Maple Leafs, it was the middle of the third period, Milan Lucic had scored the first goal in the second period, two minutes after that, Toronto scored and then a minute before the period ended, they scored again. Brooke and I were nervous and we didn’t know how this game was going to end. The guys were definitely frustrated, and people were afraid to hold their hands through the bars as they walked back to the locker room.

The first four minutes into the final period, Tyler scored, making the score two to two, three minutes after that, he scored again, three to two, and then five minutes after that, not even moving from the faceoff circle just off of the Maple Leafs face off, he shot it, it went in. The crowd was going nuts, the team was going nuts, Tyler was going nuts.

“It’s over!” Brooke yelled as a Maple Leaf skated past us.

I laughed and then smiled brightly towards Tyler, who was skating off of the ice and to the bench next to Brad and Dougie, “That’s a bromance right there,” I laughed, “On and off the ice.”

As the clock ticked down to zero, the fans were on their feet and cheering. Tyler had Brooke and I in glass seats, so we, and every other Bruin fan in front of the glass, started to slam their hands on the glass, which by the way, hurt like crazy.

-Tyler-
“Oh my god! I’m so proud of you!” Emily squealed as I pulled her under the bars and hugged her tight.

“I’m so excited right now, I don’t even care that I’m so tired,” I laughed and then pressed my lips against her and felt her arms wrap around my neck.

“All right, all right, let’s go Romeo, break it up!” I heard Brad laughed and pulled away to see him helping Brooke down.

We were both still in our gear, too excited to see our girlfriends after the game to go in and shower just quite yet. Our names were called and we looked down the hall to see Chara sticking his head out of the locker room and yelling for us to move it.

“I have to go, wait in the hall?” I asked and she nervously nodded her head, remembering what happened here a few months ago, “It’ll be all right.”

Brad and I walked to the locker room and smirked when we walked in. I felt pretty powerful at the fact that I scored three goals in one period. Coach patted me on the back and told me to shower up.

“That Niskanen in the hallway?” Chara asked as I walked into the shower.

“Why?” I asked, feeling my happy mood going south real fast.

“Bring her in after, we want to apologize,” he said and I looked at him skeptical, “Captain’s orders.”

I bit my lip but then nodded my head, mentally cursing because I knew that Emily was probably going to yell at me when we were around.

We all finished showering and were in the middle of getting dressed, some saying that they wanted to go out to the club after the game, but I was happy with just being with Emily. Chara told me to go get her and I sighed and nodded my head.

“You ready?” Emily asked as the door opened and I walked out.

“Not yet, come ‘ere,” I said and she looked at me confused, “Please.”

“What?” she asked confused and I sighed and then took her hand and kind of had to pull her into the locker room. I felt her hand tighten against mine as she saw everyone, I knew she didn’t like being here, “Tyler,” she whispered, clinging to my back.

All of the guys were sitting down, looking up towards us; Brad walked in with Brooke and sat down behind us. Chara stood up and walked in front of us.

“Zdeno Chara,” he said holding out his hand.

Emily looked at the hand, then at me, then back at the hand. The glare on her face made even me shiver, “I remember,” she growled and I gulped and squeezed her hand.

“On behalf of the team, as Captain, I would like to apologize for our behavior towards you,” he said and I flinched a little when I felt her nails digging into my hand.

“You think you can flash those pearly whites and just automatically assume that I’ll forgive you?! Any of you?!” Emily snapped and then pointed towards Lucic, “Especially YOU!”

I snapped my head towards Lucic and couldn’t help but wonder what he did to piss her off. Emily was shaking and I looked at my Captain, hoping that he would hurry up because I didn’t think that my hand was going to up for much longer, I was pretty sure that she broke skin on how her nails were digging into my skin.

“I understand that, but-“

“No! I don’t think you do!” she took a deep breath and shook her head, “You can your apologies, all of your apologies, and shove them up your ass! I don’t want them, or need them!”

Emily let go of my hand and then walked out of the locker room, slamming the locker room doors as she left. I sighed and then ran my hands through my hair and then looked at my teammates, “Thanks guys!” I muttered sarcastically, then turning my attention to Lucic, “What the hell did you do?”

He just smirked and leaned back against his locker, “Hey,” he held out his arms, “I don’t kiss and tell.”

“Milan!” Chara growled.

I glared at him and I don’t remember what happened next, I wanted t charge at him, but arms were around me, I wasn’t moving from my spot. Lucic was laughing and I was glaring, I was being pulled out of the locker room and Coach was yelling, asking about what was going on.

We hadn’t even realized that the media was still there and waiting in the hall, I was so mad, I wasn’t even thinking and yelled ‘I’ll fucking kill you, Lucic’ right in front of them. Can anyone say Merry Christmas Press?

I pushed out of everyone’s arms and ran down the hall, hoping that I was going to catch up with Emily before she left, calling out her name as I ran through the hallways and towards the parking lot. I found her; she was sitting in her car crying. I cursed and then ran over towards her and opened the door, bending down and placing my hand on her arm.

“Emily?”

“Why would you do that?” she asked slamming her hand into the steering wheel and then looking at me.

“I’m sorry, baby, they wanted to apologize and I thought-“

“Well, you obviously didn’t think!” she barked and I sighed, “I don’t want to have anything to do with your teammates, Tyler!”

“It was pretty cool on how you stood up to Chara,” I smirked, trying to lighten her mood, “I thought he was gunna shit bricks when you were glaring at him, you made a shiver go down my spine.”

Emily laughed a little and then wiped her face. She turned in her seat, hanging her feet out of the car, and I leaned against her legs, “Are you mad at me?”

“No,” she sighed and I smiled a little and rubbed her leg.

“Do you want to get out of here?” I asked and she nodded her head and I smirked, leaned up and then pressed my lips onto hers.

I walked over towards the passenger door and got in; loving the fact that she loved her car that I had bought her after it was my teammates’ fault that she wrecked her last Camaro. It wasn’t long before she made it to my apartment and I had her in my room, throwing her onto the bed and starting the rest of the night doing dirty things to my little naughty teacher.

-Emily-
I was in the kitchen, the sheet wrapped around my body, Tyler was still sleeping and since today was Sunday, I thought that I might make him breakfast since he was off today. I was in the middle of scrambling eggs when there was a knock at the front door. Marshall jumped up from his spot on the ground and let out a little bark.

“Hush, your daddy is still sleeping,” I muttered as I scratched Marshall’s head and walked over towards the door, looking through the peep hole to see no one, “All right,” I breathed as I opened the door and held onto Marshall’s collar, “Oh,” I said as I saw the newspaper on the ground and then looked at the other doors in the hallway to see that the newspaper was in front of their door, “The paper boy, all right.”

I grabbed the paper and then walked back into the apartment, closing the door and opening the paper up, nearly gasping and falling over at seeing Tyler’s name on the front page, ‘Cat Fight: Lucic vs. Seguin’, there was a picture of the team holding Tyler and dragging him out of the locker room. The caption saying that Tyler was yelling ‘I’ll #$%!ing kill you, Lucic’.

‘…Oh no…’

As I continued down the paper, sitting at the table and forgetting about the eggs, there was a picture of Tyler and I. I was sitting in my car and Tyler was kissing me, I groaned because now people wanted to know who I was, and I was going to have no privacy. There were other articles about Tyler, good and bad, they talked about his hat trick, and then went on about the picture above.

“What’s burning?!” I heard and looked up to see Tyler running out with boxers on, “Em!” he yelled and then ran into the kitchen when I didn’t move, “What’s wrong?” he asked as he walked over towards me and I handed him the newspaper.

“You can tell the press Merry fuckin’ Christmas,” I said as I handed the paper to him.

He looked at me confused and then took it. Tyler’s eyes widened and he unfolded the other half to see that it went on, “Fuck.”