The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 005:

Chapter Five
-Emily-
My bedroom door opened and I smirked, not pulling my eyes away from the laptop, “Seven-thirty, like clockwork, Tyler Seguin everyone.”

“You’re getting good,” he said and I smirked and looked over towards him to see that he was walking in with a pie of pizza and a six pack.

“Oh my god, are you serious right now?!” I laughed.

“Hey come on! Give me some credit here,” he laughed as he threw the pizza and beer onto my bed and walked over towards me, “You totally blow me off tonight and then expect me not to find you!”

“I didn’t blow you off.”

“How did you not blow off our date?” he asked, the humor in his voice being heard.

“I didn’t blow off our date because we didn’t have a date.”

“Yes we did.”

“No, you did. You have it with the imaginary me.”

“No, we were supposed to meet at the arcade and play DDR,” Tyler teased as he stood behind me and ruffled my hair.

“You’re such a child,” I smirked and he laughed and leaned against my desk watching as I typed on my computer.

“What are you working on?”

“I have to type up every time I student teacher about what went on in the classroom,” I said and he sighed.

“Wow, you’re turning into one of those people,” he said and I stopped typing and looked at me.

“One of what people?”

“All serious and shit,” he said as he opened a beer and started to drink it.

“Sorry if I care about school,” I said as I shook my head and looked back at my laptop. I heard the beer bottle hit my desk and looked to see that it was by my laptop, an accident waiting to happen, “Tyler Seguin you get that bottle away from my computer, because so help me god if it falls and my laptop’s ruined, I will make sure you never play hockey again!”

“Wow, I like you like this, it’s hot!” he said and I scoffed and then turned back to my laptop.

“Tyler come on, you’ve been coming around just about every day for the past two weeks, what do you want from me?” I asked as I turned to look at him.

“A date.”

“You’re not the dating type,” I said and he scoffed, “You’re the hump and dump king of guy, you like your puck bunnies.”

“Doesn’t mean I can’t change,” he said and I rolled my eyes and saved my project, because with him here, I could never concentrate.

“Yeah, you change, how?”

“By you going out with me,” he smirked and I laughed and shook my head.

“One track mind,” I said as I stood up and walked over towards the pizza box on my bed, “Extra cheese and onion?”

“Just the way you like it,” he said and I smirked and grabbed a slice, seeing that only half the pie had onions on it, “Come on Em, go on a date we me! A real date!”

“I don’t date hockey players,” I said and he sighed, “Sorry.”

“Why?” he asked as I bit into my pizza.

“Bad experience.”

“Please!” he asked and I laughed and placed the pizza on the box.

“Sweetie don’t beg.”

“Oh that wasn’t begging,” he said and then stepped in front of me and got on his knees, “This is begging.”

“Oh my god, get up!”

“Nope, come on! Go on a date with me!”

“No!”

“Please!”

“No.”

“Pretty please!”

“No.”

“Pretty please with a hot fudge sundae and Tyler Seguin on top!” he begged and I laughed and felt Tyler’s hands on my legs, “You know you want to!”

“No, come on!”

“Emily.”

“Stop.”

“Emily,” he came closer to me.

“No.”

I was pushed onto my back and Tyler crawled on top of me. I laughed because I didn’t know what else to do, “Come on Em!”

“All right, fine! I’ll go on a date with you,” I said as I looked to see that he was leaning above me and hand my wrists pinned next to my head.

“Really? All right!” he cheered and I rolled my eyes, “You know, this would be the perfect opportunity to like tear your clothes off and have my way with you right now.”

“You’re unbelievable,” I said and Tyler laughed and got up off of me, “All right fine; you can take me out to dinner on Friday.”

“Eh, Friday I have an away game in Philly. Saturday?” he asked and I smirked and nodded my head, “Cool. So what are you working on?” Tyler asked as he walked over towards me laptop.

“I told you already,” I laughed and he looked at me and smirked.

“Oh yeah, something about something for you class,” he laughed and I shook my head.

“When’s your next game?” I asked and he smirked and then climbed behind me and laid in his usual spot on my bed, against the wall.

“Tomorrow night, you coming?”

“No, Parent Teacher Conference,” I said and Tyler sighed, “I’ll keep track on my phone though.”

“Ok cool. You have to come to another game, Em,” Tyler said and I sighed and nodded my head.

“I’ll see maybe,” I said and then laid back, my head resting on his legs, “When do you play my brother again?”

“Uh, I think in a month or so,” he answered and I nodded my head and then finished off my pizza and opened a beer.

I heard my phone go off and grabbed it from the nightstand, it was an email from my professor, who I had a night class with on Mondays and Wednesdays, he was reminding me that class was canceled. I smiled and then thanked god because I needed a break.

“What?” Tyler asked as he looked at me and I picked my head up and looked at him.

“My professor cancelled tomorrow’s class, so I have some time before the parent teacher conference for a nap,” I laughed and he smirked and shook his head.

“What time will you be home tomorrow?” Tyler asked as I moved to lay down next to him on my stomach.

“Before your game is over I know that,” I laughed and he smiled.

“Good, if we lose I’ll be over here after.”

“And if you win?”

“Then we’re going out to celebrate!” he said and I laughed.

“I’m not going out, I have school!”

“Oh come on!”

“Fine! But I hope you lose, my sleep depends on it!” I laughed and Tyler looked at me shocked.

“Hey now!” he climbed on top of me and I laughed as he pinned me down, “That’s my team you just wished that upon!”

“Well you basically wanna mess with my sleep cycle, so why can’t I mess with your team,” I smiled brightly and he laughed and brought his face close to mine, “Tyler, come on, don’t.”

I turned my head and felt Tyler kiss my cheek and then climb off of me, “I’ll see you tomorrow, Em.”

“All right,” I smiled and he smiled at me.

“Don’t forget about out date!”

“Ugh, I know you’re not going to let me!” I laughed as I watched as Tyler walked out of the room and I rolled my eyes and laid back on my bed, “Goofball.”