The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 053:

Chapter Fifty Three
I knocked on the door nervously, I was afraid that she wasn’t going to forgive me, I couldn’t think of anything original. I tried, I really did, but I’m not creative, and I was too embarrassed by my actions to ask for advice. So a dozen red roses and a huge apology was all I had to offer, not much, but I hope that it was good enough.

I heard a faint ‘come in’ and opened the door, I don’t know if she realized that it was me. I opened the door and looked at her to see that she was sitting at her desk, not even looking to see who was coming. She was typing furiously on her laptop, looking like she was determined to finish something.

“Emily,” I said quietly and she looked up from her laptop and looked at me, her eyes widened when she saw the bright red full bloom roses. I looked at her sadly, because I missed her like crazy, I’ve been away for three days.

“You’re back?” she said, more of a question though.

“I’m sorry about what I said before I left,” I said and she stood up and walked over towards me, “These are for you, not much but I-“

Emily cut me off by pressing her lips against mine; I felt a hand on my side and her other one on my neck. I practically threw the roses on the bed and wrapped my arms around her, but then moving them to cup her face.

I pulled away and looked at her, “I had a speech and everything,” I smirked and she laughed a little and laid her forehead on my chest, giving me the chance to kiss her head, “I love you Em.”

“I love you too, Ty,” she said and then pulled back and looked at the roses on the bed, “They’re beautiful.”

“Took me an hour to pick them out, had to get four different batches and take the best ones out,” I said and she laughed and turned around and kissed my cheek, “I was an asshole, I’m sorry.”

“I should have talked to you about talking to your teammates, I’m sorry, I know they were giving you a hard time,” Emily said and I sighed, “I just wanted to help.”

I placed my hands on her shoulders and kissed her forehead, “So we both have something to be sorry for,” I said and she nodded her head. I placed my fingers under her chin and then pulled her head to look at me, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” she said and I bent down and pressed my lips onto hers. She pulled back and looked at the flowers, “Let me put them in a vase.”

“All right,” I said and then watched as she walked out of the room. I walked over towards her laptop and looked at her computer to see that she had Word opened and seemed to be typing up a paper; she had a Philosophy book opened next to her laptop.

“Ok, so this is the biggest vase that we have,” I heard and looked to see Emily looking back into the room, “I hope it’s big enough,” I chucked and watched as she picked the flowers and pressed them to her face and smiled, “They smell so good.”

“I’m glad you like them,” I smiled brightly and she nodded her head and placed the flower food in the vase and then placed the flowers in, “Perfect!”

“Good,” I laughed and then watched as she walked out of the room, only to come back a few minutes later with a vase full of water. Emily placed the vase on her dresser and moved some of the flowers around so that it looked good. I smiled and then walked over towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

“So what did you do for three days without hearing from me?” she asked and I smirked against her neck.

“I used my imagination,” I answered and then watched as her face turned red.

“What did you imagine?” she asked and I smirked and glided my hands down the front of her body, over her hips, down the inside of her thighs. Her back slumped against my chest; her head leaned back against my shoulder and I felt her hands on top of mine. Emily breathed my name and I started to nibbled on her neck and she started to breathe heavily.

-Emily-
“How’s your head feel?” I asked as he I ran my fingers through Tyler’s hair and kissed the forming bruise on his forehead.

“Shut up,” he muttered and I snickered, “That hurt.”

“I’m sorry,” I laughed and he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“It’s probably gunna bruise,” he said and nodded my head, a smirk on my face, “The guys are gunna ask what happened.”

“Tell them the truth,” I smirked and Tyler rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, ‘What happened Segs?’” he said as if he were one of his teammates, “Oh you know, my girlfriend and I were screwing around and as she was on top of me and I was taking her shirt off, her phone fell out of her bra and smashed into my head,” I was cracking up and he was nodding his head, “That’s what I’m gunna get from the boys too.”

“I’m sorry baby, but come on, that’s too funny!” I said and Tyler rolled his eyes.

“Thanks.”

“Any time,” I smirked and rolled up onto Tyler’s body, the sheets wrapped around my body.
I sat up on his lap and then laughed when he moved his body to the side and propped his back against the wall. I placed my hands on his head and then tilted his head up and pressed my lips onto his. I felt his hands on my hips, inside of the sheets, feeling his thumbs rubbing against my skin. I ran my fingers through Tyler’s hair, our tongues dancing in each other’s mouths.

We had to pull away to breathe, Tyler laid his head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around his head and laid my head on top of his, gliding my nails on the back of his neck.

“Did I tell you that I was sorry?” Tyler asked and I smiled and kissed his head.

“Yes.”

“Do you forgive me?” he asked and I giggled and looked at him, cupping his face.

“You wouldn’t be here right now if I hadn’t,” I smirked and Tyler smiled brightly and then moved his hands up my body and started to untuck the bed sheets from around my chest. I groaned when I felt Tyler’s fingers dance up my stomach and then roughly grip my breasts. I placed my hands on his shoulders, and sat my butt on his lap. Tyler moved his hands to my butt and pulled my body closer to his and I gasped when I felt his lips around my breast, ‘…The things he does to me…’

-Tyler-
“The last time I was here…” Emily zoned off, looking at the spot in the parking lot where my dad attacked us.

“I know babe, it’s all right,” I said as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pressed her body into my side.

“All right,” she said and I smirked and kissed her head.

“I’m so happy that you have no school today,” I said and she smirked and then reached up to press her lips onto mine.

“Martin Luther King day,” she smirked and I chuckled and opened the arena door for her.

I had practice this morning, to prepare ourselves for the game against the Senators the next day. Because Emily didn’t have college or student teaching today, she agreed to come to practice with me and watch with some other wives or girlfriends us practice. I know Brad picked Brooke up this morning, so at least she would have one person there that she would know.

“Em!” we heard and then looked to see Brooke running down the hall towards us, “I’m so glad that you’re here!”

“You’re here early,” Emily said and Brooke smirked.

“Brad took me out for breakfast before we came,” she said and Emily looked at me and smacked my shoulder.

“You didn’t take me out!” she said and I rolled my eyes.

“I would have, but someone took forever in my bathroom,” I said and then smirked when Emily hid her face into my shoulder and I knew that she was blushing.

“We thought that you stayed at his place,” Brooke said and Emily smirked and nodded her head.

“I had to take a shower this morning because Tyler thought that it would be all right for Marshall to come and wake me up,” Emily said and I smirked, remember the sight this morning.

“So, what’s wrong with that?”

“He jumped onto the bed and started to lick me all over,” she said and Brooke smirked.

“How is that different from what Tyler does?” Brooke said and I felt my face heat up and she started to laugh, “You guys are too easy.”

“Whatever,” I said as the three of us walked towards the locker room and I kissed Emily’s cheek, “Just walk down this hall and sit on the visitor’s bench.”

“All right,” she said and then ran her hands down my chest and pressed her lips on mine. I heard the locker door open and then heard a wolf whistle. I pulled back and saw Brad smirking at me.

“Come on, Romeo, they’ll be fine,” Brad said and I smirked and nodded my head, “Now just wait, and the boys will show you how it’s done.”

Emily laughed and I rolled my eyes, the girls left and we walked into the locker room and I went towards my stall. I had to admit, now that Emily was talking with my teammates, the tension was just about gone.

I took my hat off and placed it on the bench, taking my shirt off to put my gear on. I heard someone call my name and turned to see the guys staring at me with a smirk on their face.

“What happened here?” Shawn Thornton said as he pointed towards his forehead and I groaned, remembering the bruise.

“You don’t want to know,” I said and the guys started to laugh, having an idea of what happened. They started to throw out some of ideas, all of them wrong, all of them about sex, “You wouldn’t believe me even if I told you.”