The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 055:

Chapter Fifty Five
-Emily-
“Em, he’s going to be fine, the police are going to watch over him,” Tyler said as he wrapped his arms around me as I watched as the police came and took the kid away.

After I had gone over to the boy to see what was wrong with him, some of the teachers came over and looked at him. I had taken his backpack and opened it up to see that there were all different kinds of weapons in there. My eyes widened and I looked towards the teachers and handed the bag to them, someone called 911 and we basically waited for someone to show up.

The kid didn’t say a word to anyone, he never moved from his spot on the snowy cold ground, and when I wanted to move him inside the school to keep him warm, he started to freak out and ended up grabbing my arm and digging his nails into my wrist.

“I hope he gets help,” I mutter, wrapping my arms around Tyler’s chest and leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Come on, let’s get out of here,” Tyler muttered and I nodded my head and we walked towards the SUV.

I had already given my statement to the police about what I had scene, and gave them my number and address if they needed to get in contact with me. Tyler drove me to my apartment so that I could get some more clothes because I was going to stay at his apartment tonight, and I wanted to check up on the girls.

I walked through the door and was instantly hit with the smell of burning food and hearing screaming girls. Tyler and I walked towards the kitchen to see Amy and Ashley yelling over burnt food. I looked at them confused and then leaned against the wall and crossed my arms, hearing Tyler chuckle and then feeling his chest pressing against my back.

“You didn’t read the directions, did you?!” Ashley growled and Amy rolled her eyes and grabbed the paper from the counter.

“I did read the directions! YOUR directions! You didn’t write them out correctly!” Amy yelled and shoved the paper in Ashley’s face.

“I wrote down everything that the professor wrote on the board! Everything!” Ashley yelled and I was confused now and decided that I was going to stop the yelling because they still hadn’t noticed that I was there.

“Honestly, haven’t I told you to stay out of the kitchen!” I smirked and Ashley and Amy turned their heads and sighed when they saw me, “Wow, I feel welcomed.”

“Three days!” Ashley growled, “Bitch, it’s been three days! Where have you been?!”

“Uh, hello, we’ve been texting, I’ve been at Tyler’s,” I said and nudged my head back towards Tyler, “What’s going on here?”

“Chemistry project,” Amy said and I snorted, “Chemistry project gone terribly wrong,” she said and I smirked and nodded my head.

“Is your project supposed to produce fire?” Tyler asked and I looked to see that whatever was on top of the oven was on fire.

“No, why- Shit!” Ashley yelled and I felt Tyler run past me and over towards the fire extinguisher and out the fire out.

“My hero,” I laughed and Tyler smirked, placed the extinguisher on the counter and leaned against it.

“All in a days work, ma’am,” he said, trying to sound like a cowboy and tilting his invisible hat. I laughed and then saw Tyler place the extinguisher back into the cabinet under the sink and then walked over towards me, “Enjoy your project!”

“Yeah, whatever!” I heard Ashley yell as Tyler pulled me out of the kitchen and towards the living room so that I could head down the hallway towards my room.

I was in my room, grabbing a couple different outfits, Tyler was sitting on my bed staring at the ceiling, when I heard a knock at the door and saw it open and Brooke walked in.

“I thought I heard you two,” she smirked and I nodded my head, “Where you going?”

“More sleepovers,” I smirked and Brooke laughed.

“We’re supposed to have another snowstorm tonight,” Brooke said and I sighed, “Did your kids have school?”

“Yeah, did you?”

“No, college was closed,” she said and I growled.

“Why was my school like the only one opened?” I muttered as I dug through my closet for winter outfits.

“What’s the name of your school?” Tyler asked and I turned to see him on his back, his phone in the air and he was scrolling through something.

“Eliot School,” I said and saw Tyler smirked.

“School closed!” Tyler said happily and I squealed.

“Snow day!” I laughed and jumped onto the bed, landing on top of Tyler, “It’s like high school all over again!” Tyler laughed and I leaned down and pressed my lips onto his.

“Oh, ok, I’m gunna- Yeah,” Brooke said and I heard the door close and I laughed and snuggled my face into Tyler’s neck.

“I get to sleep all day,” I smiled and felt Tyler drawing designs onto my back.

“Well, I’m off tomorrow, so we can do other things,” he smirked and I leaned up and wrapped my arms around my head.

“What did you have in mind, Mr. Seguin?”

“Well, Ms. Niskanen,” he started and I laughed when he rolled me over and towered over me, “We can start with this,” Tyler breathed into my ear and I placed me hands on his shoulders and smirked, “Among other things.”

“I’d like to see what you plan on doing to me,” I smirked and Tyler smiled brightly and pressed his lips against mine.

“Here’s not the place, you’ll embarrass yourself for screaming too loudly,” he smirked and I laughed and slapped his shoulder playfully.

“Cocky like jerk you are.”

“Cocky, yes,” Tyler smirked and then nibbled on my ear a little, “Little- well you should know that answer,” he breathed and I groaned when he grinded his hips into mine.

“Off,” I said and pushed him off and then grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door, wanting to get to his place, away from so many ears. But just as I was about to open the door, he closed it and slammed me against the door, wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing me off of the ground, “Tyler,” I moaned as he nipped at my neck.

-Tyler-
I managed to give in and brought Emily back to my place, but as we were in the elevator, clothes were starting to come off. I was lucky when the elevator brought us straight up to my floor and I practically kicked the door down, scaring the crap out of Marshall. I carried Emily to the bedroom and threw her onto the bed, climbing on top of her and having my way with her, keeping my promise to making her scream loudly, and hoping that my neighbors weren’t home because they would have probably thought that I was killing the girl.

“Damn Em,” I muttered as I looked at my back in the mirror to see the bleeding claw marks.

“Sorry,” Emily breathed as she crawled to the end of the bed and sat behind me, naked. She had her legs bent under her and I sat in-between her legs. I felt her breasts against my back and she kissed my shoulders as she playfully glided her hands down my scratched back and sides, “I didn’t mean to hurt you,” she smirked and I rolled my eyes and groaned a little when she moved her hands to my stomach and got a little low.

I felt a twitch under the sheets and the more Emily rubbed and nipped at my body, the harder I was getting, “The things you do to me,” I smirked and then turned around and pinned her to the bed. She laughed and then reached up and pressed her lips onto mine.

I was ready to go round two, had myself positioned and everything, but we were interrupted by Emily’s cell phone ringing. I didn’t want her to answer it, but she did. Emily laid on her stomach, she grabbed her phone and answered it, “Hello?”

I smirked when I saw her plump ass in full view and squeezed it roughly, laughing a little when I heard Emily gulp back a ground, '...God that ass!...'

“What?!” she breathed out and I stopped, knowing that something was wrong, “When?!” I looked at her back confused and then climbed out of bed and bent down next to the bed and saw Emily’s upset face, “Oh my god, that’s horrible! When did it happen? I just saw her-“

“What’s going on?” I muttered but Emily ignored me, mouthing that she would tell me when she hung up.

“And what about the kid?” Emily asked and I snapped my head back to her, “How did you lose him? You’re the police! How did you- You have him? Then why did you- His father?”

“Father?” I asked and Emily nodded her head and then pulled the phone away and placed it on speaker.

“We suggest that you stay indoors Ms. Niskanen, this man is very dangerous,” the man on the phone said and I looked at Emily confused.

“All right, I won’t go anywhere,” Emily said and then sighed.

“We’ll send an officer over to keep an eye on you, are you at the address that you’ve given us?”

“The second address,” she stated and I placed my hand on her back.

“All right, I’ll send someone over,” the man said and Emily nodded her head and looked towards me scared.

“Thank you officer,” Emily said and then hung up the phone.

“What’s going on?” I asked confused.

“Mrs. Peters, the teacher I’ve been observing,” she said and I nodded my head, “She’s been murdered.”