The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 056:

Chapter Fifty Six
"So you have to babysit your girlfriend?" Shawn Thornton asked and I shook my head.

"No, she's got cops patrolling her apartment and mine," I said as I put my practice gear on.

"How she doing?" Lucic asked.

"She doesn't want to show it, but she's freaking out," I said and Brad sighed.

"I would too if the teacher she was observing was murdered and she's got a psycho dad after her," Brad said and I sighed.

"I don't know if he's after her, the cops just said that he was dangerous," I said, not knowing if the words I were saying were true or not, but they were making me feel better.

"Where's she at now?" Chara asked.

"Home with her friends, school was closed because of that teacher's death," I said and the guys nodded their heads.

"What's she gunna do when we're gone?" Dougie asked because we leave for five days for three away games, tomorrow morning.

"As long as she's not by herself, then she should be fine," I said and then took my shirt off so that I could put my other gear on, '...I hope...'

"Holy hell, Segs!" I heard and turned to see some of the guys staring at me smirking.

"What?"

"You gotta tell you cat to trim back her claws," Tuukka laughed and I blushed, realizing that I had forgotten about the scratch marks on my back.

"Damn, that looks like it hurts," Brad laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"It stings a little, but it's no big deal," I said and the guys laughed and I got some playful shoves before Coach walked in and told us to head towards the ice, '...I guess Em talking to the team isn't such a bad idea, things are smooth again...'

-Emily-
"Matt, I'm fine," I muttered as I laid in my bed and Skyped with my brother.

"I think you need to come to Pittsburgh, you been getting yourself into trouble a lot," Matt said and I sighed.

"Yes, because I purposely made that man attack and murder my teacher," I said and Matt sighed and then ran a hand through his hair.

"I worry, Em," Matt said, looking at me sadly.

"I know, Matty," I muttered and then rubbed my face, "When do you play Boston?"

"Next week, but they come to Pittsburgh," he said and I sighed and looked at me calendar, "Can you come?"

"No, I've got school," I said sadly, "When's the next time?"

"Three weeks after that, on a Saturday, it's another home game for us," he said and I looked at my calendar to see that it was Easter vacation, I smiled and nodded my head towards Matt.

"We can have Easter together!" I smiled brightly and Matt laughed and nodded his head.

"All right! I'll see you in four weeks then!" he said happily and I smiled and nodded my head.

Matt had to leave so he said goodbye to me and then signed off. I signed, bored and then decided to pulled up the Penguins' schedule and look to see if there were any dates where I could see my brother closer. Other than them playing the Rangers this weekend, there was nothing. I sighed and then looked at my phone to find out how long of a drive New York was.

"Four hours," I sighed and then looked to see what time the game was on Saturday, "If I leave in the morning, I can be there for the game," I smiled and then jumped out of my bed, ran out of the room and into the living room to see the girls sprawled across the couches, "Ash, you wanna see Crosby this weekend?"

"Yes!"

"Whoa, down girl!" I laughed and then looked at Amy, "How 'bout you? I think you miss Tyler."

"I really do," Amy blushed and I smirked.

"You guys wanna go to New York?" I asked and their heads perked up and they nodded their heads, "Brooke?"

"Naw, I'm gunna stay here."

"All by yourself? The guys will be on a road trip until Tuesday," I said and Brooke sighed and shook her head, "All right."

"Here," Ashley said and then handed me her laptop, "Buy the tickets-"

"Bitch please, I got a brother in the NHL, I can get tickets without buying them," I laughed and then pulled out my phone, but paused.

"Well, call him," Amy said and I smirked and shook my head.

"We can surprise them," I said and the girls nodded their heads.

"But how will we get the tickets?" Ashley asked and I smirked and scrolled through my contacts until I found my Russian's name.

-Geno-
"Geno, you weren't suppose to eat that! Vero is gunna kill you!" Marc yelled and then smacked the back of my head.

"But I hungry," I said and James laughed.

"It's not in the diet!" Sidney said seriously and I sighed.

"One piece won't kill 'em," Pascal said and I smirked and licked the frosting from the small piece of cake that I had just eaten.

"Why V make it, if we no eat?" I smirked and Sidney rolled his eyes while the others laughed.

"Where's the middle of the cake?" Vero asked as she walked into the room and everyone went silent, "Guys?!"

"What the hell?!" Marc yelled because we all pointed towards him, and I mean all of us.

"MARC!!!" Vero yelled and then hit him in the head with the wooden spoon.

"OW! Assholes! Geno did it, babe!" Marc yelled and I laughed and then shook my head and held up my hands.

"What's this Geno?" Vero asked as she pointed towards my face.

"Shit, evidence," I muttered and the guys laughed when Vero playfully hit me with the wooden spoon.

"Phone!" someone yelled and everyone stopped talking and grabbed for their phones when were heard something vibrate.

"Me!" I yelled when I felt my phone vibrating saying that I had a call. I looked to see that it was Emily, Matt's little sister calling me and I answered the phone, looking at Matt, who sat at the end of the table, "Hello?"

"Geno! It's Emily-"

"Em-"

"NO! Don't say my name!" she yelled and I shut my mouth and looked at the table confused, "Are you with my brother?" I said 'yes' in Russian and hoped that she understood, "Ok, don't let the other's know that you're on the phone with me."

"Ok, what up?" I asked not knowing why I was getting a phone call.

"The girls and I want to surprise Matt, Sid and Tyler this weekend when you're playing the Rangers, do you think you could get us three tickets?" Emily asked and I smirked.

"Do I get hug?"

"You can get the biggest hug ever, I'm good at giving hugs," Emily laughed and I chuckled and looked to see the guys were looking at me strangely.

"I no know, a kiss too?"

"Geno," she growled and I laughed.

"I kid, I kid, ok, I accept your offer," I said and then pulled the phone away from my ear quickly when I heard girls screaming.

"Who are you talking too?" Sidney asked, all the guys hearing the screaming girls. I waved him off and brought the phone back to my ear.

"Geno, you're the best!"

"I know," I laughed and still heard girls screaming.

"I'll see you on Saturday! Thanks so much!"

"No problem," I smirked, "No forget my hug! I want first, no one else!"

"You got a deal!" Emily laughed and I smirked and then hung up the phone seeing the guys look at me weird.

"What?"

"Dude, who were you on the phone with?" Tyler laughed.

"Wrong number," I smirked and shoved my phone back into my pocket.

"Really, because you tell ever person that gives you a wrong number that you want a hug and a kiss?" Pascal asked and I smirked and nodded my head, "Ok then."