The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 057:

Chapter Fifty Seven
-Emily-
"Babe, I still don't think that this is a good idea," Tyler said over the phone and I sighed.

"Think about it this way, Ty, would you rather me in Boston, without you, where this creep is running around, or in New York where I'm with my brother and where this guy doesn't know where I am IF he's even looking for me," I said as I walked all over my room, packing my bags and holding the phone to my shoulder.

Tyler sighed and I heard him mutter something to someone, "I know, you're right."

"Thank you," I smiled, "I'll text you every hour and call you before I go to bed, how 'bout that?" I laughed and then smiled when Brooke walked in.

"All right, don't forget!"

"I won't," I laughed and then at on my bed and sighed, "I miss you, Ty."

"I miss you too, I'll be back in four days," he said and I rubbed my face, "And when I come back, I'm taking you out for the most amazing night of your life!"

"Are we staying in your room?" I laughed and heard Tyler chuckle.

"No, I'll actually take you out!"

"What's the occasion?" I smirked, knowing what it was, but wanting for him to say it.

"Valentine's day!" he said happily and I giggled.

"All right, I look forward to it then," I smirked and then looked at Brooke to see that she was laying on my bed.

"Good, have fun in New York, I left a card on your dresser!" Tyler said and I looked at the floor confused and then stood up and walked towards the dressed to see a pink sparkly envelope and then opened it to see a Valentine's day card. I read it and then smiled and opened it to see that Tyler signed it with lots of hugs and kisses. He left his credit card and told me to buy something from New York.

"Ty," I smiled, "You didn't have to."

"Love you, Em."

"Love you too," I smiled.

"Just don't make me broke," he laughed and I smiled brightly and giggled.

"I promise," I said and then hung up the phone and sighed.

"You miss him?" Brooke said and I nodded my head, "Yeah, I just got off the phone with Brad."

"What'd he get you for Valentine's day?" I laughed and looked towards her to see her holding her arm out to see a skinny golden bracelet with her name engraved into it, "Wow, that's beautiful!"

"I know right," she smiled, "I wish he was here for it though."

"Yeah, me too," I said and then sighed. Valentine's day was this Sunday, the boys were on the road, so we wouldn't be able to spend it with them, "But Ty's gunna take me out on Tuesday."

"Brad took me out yesterday," Brooke said and I smiled.

"You sure you're gunna be all right by yourself?" I asked and Brooke smiled and nodded her head, "Just be careful."

"You worry too much, my sister's coming down from Maine to visit me, so I won't be alone."

"When's she coming?"

"She'll be here tomorrow, I think she left tonight."

"Oh, that's cool," I said and Brooke nodded her head, "Too bad I'm gunna miss Sarah."

"Yeah, I'll be sure to tell her you said hi," she said and I smiled and nodded my head, "When are you guys leaving?"

"Tonight," I said and then looked at the clock to see that it was almost four, "We'd better get going too."

"Who's car are you taking?"

"Mines the smallest, so probably mines, it would be a bitch to park Ashley's SUV," I said and Brooke nodded her head, "It only takes four hours to get there."

"And you'll be home Sunday?" she asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, we'll get there tonight, go shopping and then the game tomorrow, and then come home on Sunday."

"Sounds like fun," Brooke said and my door opened and Amy walked in.

"We're ready whenever you are," she said and I nodded my head, "I'm so excited! Thanks for this, Em!"

"Thank Geno, he's the one getting us the tickets," I laughed, "And he's the one who told us what hotel the boys are staying at."

"Are we on the same floor?" Ashley asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Won't know until we get there."

"I can wait to see that Canadian ass," Ashley squealed and I rolled my eyes and smirked towards Brooke.

"I think she's over Ovechkin," I laughed and Brooke snorted.

"Oh yeah!" Ashley laughed.

"Well, we'd better get going," I said and the girls nodded their heads.

"Call me when you get to New York," Brooke said and I nodded my head and then grabbed my suitcase and then saw Marshal walking into the room and jump on my bed, "Hey Marsh, it's just you and me buddy! Your momma's leaving us!"

I smirked and shook my head, "Thanks for watching him."

"Hey, we're just playing pass the dog," Brooke laughed as she rubbed Marshall's stomach.

With Tyler on the road, I usually watched him, but with me going to New York, Brooke agreed to watch him while we were gone, "Is there anything we can get you in the big apple?"

"I want one of the t-shirts that say 'I love New York'," she laughed and I smirked and nodded my head as I walked over towards Marshall and kissed his head.

"Be good for Auntie Brooke, and don't chase Yingling!" I ordered and Marshall whined and pawed at me, making me smirked, "You're so cute!"

"Come on Em!" Ashley yelled and I laughed.

-Geno-
"So you here?" I asked as I threw my bag onto the bed and held my phone to my ear.

"Yup, we're on the tenth floor, you?"

"Eighteenth," I said and then looked to see Sidney walking into the room, "We see tonight?"

"No, not till tomorrow," Emily said and I sighed.

"Why no tonight?"

"Surprise remember!"

"I see tonight?" I asked and saw Sidney look at me strangely.

"Room ten-twelve, don't be followed!" Emily said and I chuckled.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Thank you for everything, Geno."

"No forget my hug! Me first, no one else!"

"That's why you're coming up!" Emily laughed and I smirked and stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"Ok, see you soon."

"Bye, Geno," Emily said and I hung up the phone and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" Sidney asked as I was about to go out, "We're not allowed to leave the hotel!"

"I no leave hotel," I smirked and then walked out of the room and over towards the elevators

"Geno! Where ya goin'?" Marc asked and I smirked.

"Secret!" I said and he looked at me confused.

"I like secrets," Marc said and I shook my head.

"No secret for you," I said and he smirked and then walked into the elevator when it opened.

"Too bad, it's my secret now," he said and I groaned and quickly closed the elevator door before anyone else followed, "Who are we going to see?"

"Girls," I smirked and Marc looked at me confused.

"As in more than one?"

"Three," I smirked, hoping I was confusing Marc as I pressed the button for the eighth floor. When the door opened for the eighth floor, we stepped out and I walked towards the steps.

"Where are we going?" Marc asked.

"Trick Sid, know he was trying to follow," I said and then started to go up the stairs towards the tenth floor.

"Russian's and their tricks," Marc muttered and I chuckled, "What's the big secret?"

We walked out of the stairs and I walked down the hall to find Emily's room, I did, and then knocked on the door and heard girls screaming from inside. Marc muttered something in French and I smiled widely when the door opened and Emily opened the door and then attacked me in a hug.

"I told you I give the best hugs!" Emily laughed.

"You do!" I smiled and she then saw Marc, who was smirking.

"Geno! I said it was suppose to be a secret!" Emily said as she smacked my shoulder and then hugged the smirking Marc.

"Sneaky little bastard," I said and then Emily and I explained to Marc what was going on.

"Oooooooh, I get it now," Marc smirked, "I think Matt, Sid and TK will like it," he said and I heard the elevator ding and we were pulled into the room, not knowing who was going to be coming out of the elevator.

"Geno!" I heard and looked to see Ashley and Amy running at me and hugging me.

I smirked and hugged them back, "Two girls, I like."

"Dork," Marc muttered as Ashley and Amy then walked over towards him and hugged him, "So, what's the plan?"