The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 058:

Chapter Fifty Eight
"You're going shopping now?" Tyler asked as I ran around the room, being sure not to drop the phone as I got dressed.

"Yup, the games not till seven, Amy's never been to the city even though she grew up in New York," I laughed, still teasing her about it.

"Excuse me, I grew up in Buffalo! That's a city enough!" she yelled and I laughed and then heard Tyler chuckle because he must have heard it too.

"Buy something nice for yourself, I'm sorry I'm missing our first Valentine's day," he said sadly and I smiled.

"It's all right, we're just delaying the day. It's just gunna be on the sixteenth rather than the fourteenth this year," I giggled and heard Tyler chuckle.

"I love you, Em."

"Love you too! I promise not to make you broke, but I might max out your card," I teased and saw Amy and Ashley smile.

"All right, have fun."

"I'm only kidding, Ty."

"I'm not," he said seriously and I sighed.

"You're too much," I smiled, "Love you, good luck on your game."

"Enjoy yours, I'll text you after the game."

"All right."

"Bye, Em," Tyler said and I said 'bye' and then hung up the phone.

"Shopping!" Ashley squealed and I laughed and nodded my head, walking towards the mirror so I could put my cream colored beanie on that had a cute black bow on the side, "Hey Em, can I borrow your- Oh, damn you're wearing it."

"What?" I laughed and she pointed towards her head, saying she would have liked to wear the hat, "Oh, sorry, I have my blue one in the bag."

"Ok, thanks," she said and then walked over towards her bag and I walked over towards my bed and sat down so that I could put my boots on over my dark wash skinny jeans and then stood up so that I could pull my black waist high button up jacket over my tight grey, long sleeve shirt.

Image

"Em!" Amy called and she threw a grey scarf with little black designs on it, towards me and I looked at her confused, "It'll look cute with your outfit."

"Oh, thanks," I laughed and then walked back over towards the mirror and wrapped the scarf around my neck and then smiled, pulling out my phone and taking a picture to send to Tyler. I smiled when he replied seconds later, [Come to Ottawa!]

[Hell no! Too cold!] I laughed and looked up to see the girls still getting ready.

[I'll keep you warm =) ] he replied and I smirked and then bit my lip.

[In bed?]

[Under silk sheets] I threw back my head and laughed a little and I could feel the girls' eyes on me.

[With or without clothes?] I giggled a little, wondering if we were really doing this.

[Without duh!] he said and I smirked, about to type something when my phone buzzed again, [What are you wearing?]

[I sent you a pic!] I snorted and shook my head.

"What are you doing?" Amy snickered.

"Pretty sure we're getting close to sexting," I laughed and Amy rolled her eyes and I felt my phone buzz.

[Underneath!]

[Would u believe me if I said nothing?] I relied and laughed, knowing that I was teasing him.

[No lmao, what's the lingerie of the day?]

[Nothing sexy, just plain ole cotton set]

[Ur sexy in anything, what color?]

"God, we're really doing this!" I laughed and the girls walked over and sat in each side of me, "Get out of here!"

"What?!"

"Private!" I laughed and then stood up and heard Ashley and Amy whine as I started to type, [Just white]

[Sexy =) I miss u!]

[I miss u too! I gtg, shopping! <3 u!] I replied as Ashley asked if we were all ready.

"I don't know if the guys are gone yet, but let's get going, we need to be sneaky," I said and they nodded their heads and we walked out of the room and towards the elevator.

The door opened and we were about to walk into the elevator, but it was already full, already full of surprised hockey players. I threw back my head and cursed, "Should have taken the stairs."

"Emily!" I heard and saw James smiling, stepping out of the elevator and hugging me.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sidney asked as he smiled and walked over towards Ashley and hugged her.

"We wanted to surprise you!" Amy smiled brightly when Tyler pushed some guys aside and attacked Amy with a hug.

"How did you guys know where we were staying?" Sidney asked as he hugged me.

"We plotted," Geno said and the guys turned towards the bright smiling Russian.

"You-" Sidney's eyes widened and then he sighed and smirked, "I get it," he laughed, "The wrong numbers?"

"Yup," Geno said and we looked at them confused, "Long story."

"Whatever?" I muttered and then hugged all the guys in the elevator and saw that Matt wasn't in there, "Where's my bro?"

"He was running late so he grabbed the next elevator," Tyler said and I nodded my head.

"At least I get to keep some sort of surprise," I said and the guys laughed.

"You gunna be at the game tonight?" Sidney asked and I smirked.

"Of course! Geno helped us out!"

"I owe you a drink!" Tyler said as he patted Geno's shoulder and wrapped his arm around Amy's shoulder while she wrapped her arms around his chest.

"So where are you girls off to?" Pascal asked and we looked at each other, smirked and then looked back at the guys.

"Shopping," we all said and the guys laughed.

"Of course," Tyler laughed.

"We'd better get down to the lobby before someone sends for us," Sidney said and I nodded my head.

"Morning skate?" I asked and the guys nodded their heads, "Not a word to Matt!"

"Scouts honor!" they said and I laughed and then went back into the elevator while we walked towards the stairs.

"So much for surprise," Ashley muttered.

"Well, we did surprise them, just not at the time we wanted to," Amy said as we walked down the stairs and onto the bottom floor.

"Hold on, let me text Geno to see if they're gone," I said, pulling out my phone and typing away, "Don't want Matt seeing me."

"I hope the guys to rat us out," Ashley said and I laughed.

"They won't, Geno will make sure they won't," I smiled and waited for his response, "So you two excited to get some Canadian ass tonight?"

"Hell yeah!" they yelled, maybe a little too loudly.

-Matt-
"What the hell are you guys smirking about?!" I growled because some of my teammates were acting weird and staring at me as we rode the subway back to Madison Square Garden to get ready for the game against the Rangers.

"Nothing," Tyler smiled and I scoffed and shook my head.

"You guys are up to something," I muttered and then looked to see Geno, looking down at his phone and laughing at a text.