The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 059:

Chapter Fifty Nine
"I can't carry anymore," I laughed as Ashley, Amy and I carried all of our bags into our hotel room and then collapsed onto the bed.

"I don't think we need to go another round," Ashley laughed.

"Hell no, we've gone three already!" Amy said and then laughed.

"I've spent my years salary," I sighed as I sat up and walked over towards my bags and placed them on the side of my bed and then going through all of the clothes.

"I saw you go off into Tiffany's Em, did you get anything?" Ashley asked and I smirked and nodded my head, "What?"

"This," I said and then dug through one of my clothing bags to pull out the small Tiffany bag that had a medium sized box. I opened the box and the girls saw the charm bracelet, "I sent a picture to Tyler of a few different things, he liked this one."

"How much?" Amy asked.

"Two fifty," I said and Amy gasped and held up the box to look at the bracelet, "And that was just for the bracelet, I got two charms too."

"What was the total?" Ashley asked.

"Over four hundred, but I bought the charms with my own money," I said and Ashley smirked and sat next to Amy to looked at the bracelet, that already had the charms on them.

"An 'E', of course, aw, a heart, so cute," Ashley teased, "Oooo, I think Tyler's gunna like this!"

"I thought he would too," I smiled brightly as Ashley took the bracelet from the box and held it in the air, examining the hockey stick and puck charm. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I opened it to see that Geno was texting me saying that him and some of the guys were coming up, "How did they know that we were back?" I asked myself and then felt my phone go off again and smirked when I read that Geno forgot to ask if we were back, "The boys are coming up," I said as I replied to Geno and told him to make sure that Matt didn't follow.

We still had a few hours until the game, and the boys must have just woken up from their pregame nap. Ashley and Amy decided to go through their bags and lay out their clothes on the bed to decide what they were going to wear tonight.

"I hope they win," Ashley muttered, "He's so much better when they win."

"Ash! That's horrible!" I said and Ashley sighed, "So can I assume that you two aren't sleeping in here tonight?"

"You can hopefully assume correctly," Amy smiled and we then heard a knock at the door, "I'll get it."

I started to go through my bags to decide what to wear tonight, when I felt arms around my waist and I was being picked up, "YOU'RE HERE!!!"

I groaned and turned around to see a brightly smiling Matt, I glared at Geno who was looking at the ground rubbing the back of his head, "You weren't suppose to tell 'em!"

"Sorry, he kind of followed us, I didn't know he was there," Sid said and I sighed and looked at Matt.

"What? Not happy to see your big bro?"

"No, opposite," I smirked, "Wanted to surprise you at the game though," I said and he smirked and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Well, I'm surprised," he said and I laughed and wrapped my arms around his chest, "I missed you Em."

"I missed you too, I couldn't wait a month," I said and Matt snorted and then kissed my head.

"So, I see you girls had your fill of shopping," I heard Sidney say and I laughed and pulled back so that my brother could see the damage I had done to my credit card.

"I'll say," Matt muttered and I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"You hush," I laughed and then looked over towards Amy to see that she was sitting on Tyler's lap looking happy as could be.

"I knew the guys were up to something when they all came down with shit grins on their faces, and then when I heard them all gathering outside I knew something was up and decided to follow them," Matt smirked and I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too," I laughed and then walked over towards Geno, "It's all thanks to him," I said and hugged Geno.

"I owe you a beer man," Matt said and Geno smiled brightly.

"Everyone owes me beer today," Geno said and everyone laughed.

"Well guys, we have to get going," Sidney said as he kissed Ashley's head, "We have a game to win."

"Good luck," I smirked and hugged my brother.

"Do you know where you're sitting?" Matt asked and I shook my head, "Text me the section."

"Will do!"

"I'll send someone to get you after the game," he said and I smirked and nodded my head, "See ya, Em."

"Bye!" we all yelled.

After all the guys left, I sighed and then collapsed onto my bed, "I think I need a nap."

"Same," Ashley and Amy said and then laughed.

-Matt-
"Dude, thank you, I owe you one!" I said as I patted Geno's back.

"After everything that's been happening to her, I could see why she wanted to get out of Boston for a little bit," Marc said and I nodded my head.

"They no catch bad man?" Geno asked and I shook my head.

"I don't think she would have came if Seguin wasn't on the road for almost a week," I said and the guys nodded their heads.

"Whatever man, she's here, and she brought Amy too," Tyler smiled brightly and I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Does that mean I'm kicked out of the room tonight?" I asked my roommate and Tyler gave me a toothy grin and nodded his head, "And I'm guessing that since Ashley's here, Geno's kicked out too."

"What? I bring girls, I lose my bed!" Geno said and the guys laughed since Geno was Sidney's roommate.

"Sorry man-"

"Let the kid live a little," Pascal said as he patted Sidney's back after cutting him off.

-Emily-
"Oh my god, these seats are amazing! Thank you Geno!" Ashley squealed as we sat in our glass seats next to the visitor's penalty box.

"These are really good seats," I smiled and then took a picture to send it to Tyler.

"Em!" I turned my head and then was attacked with hugs from Ashley and Amy, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome," I laughed and hugged them back.

"There they are!" Amy said and I looked to see the guys coming out onto the ice for their warm up, "We'll have to thank Sid for the jersey's too!"

"I know!" I laughed and looked down at the vintage jersey and smiled. I was wearing my brother's number while Amy and Ashley were wearing Sidney and Tyler's number.

"You can tell the guys have worn these in the past," Ashley said and I nodded my head, "Thank god they washed them."

I laughed and nodded my head and then jumped when I heard a puck hit the glass in front of us, "Geno!" I growled when I saw him laughing, knowing it was him who did it. Matt came up to us and waved and I waved back. He placed his forehead onto the glass and I smiled and placed my forehead onto the glass, "Good luck bro!"

He skated away and I sat back down on my seat and felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl that looked to be in her late teens or early twenties, she was sitting next to another girl and they were looking down at me like I was their prey. I looked at their tight Crosby and Malkin jersey's and their short shorts, '...Definitely puck bunnies...'

"Did I just hear you call Nisky 'bro'?" the one girl asked and I nodded my head, "Oh my god, you're his sister?!"

"That's what someone calling 'bro' means," Ashley said and I bit back a snort as these girl looked at her and then her Crosby jersey.

'...He hates that nickname...'

"We drove all the way from DC just to see this game," the girl wearing the Malkin jersey said.

"Good for you, we're from Boston," Amy said.

"Ew, Bruins," they said and I sighed and then turned it back.

'...I'd rather be behind the Ranger's bench than in front of these girls...'