The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 060:

Chapter Sixty
“You did it!” I squealed as I saw my brother run into the waiting area. I laughed as he picked me up and twirled me around, “I’m so happy for you!”

“We kicked their asses!” Matt yelled and I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

One by one the others came in and crowded around us, Kris Letang’s girlfriend and Brooks Orpik’s wife were there, they decided to fly up and see the game. Sidney walked over towards Ashley while Tyler too Amy, scooping them up in hugs.

I didn’t know much about hockey, but when the Penguins have a final score of seven and the Rangers have a final score of two, pretty sure the Penguins won.

“This is a cause of celebration!” someone yelled, sounded like James Neal.

“Nice jersey,” Matt said and I gasped and walked over towards Sidney and hugged him.

“Thanks for the jerseys!” I said and I guess Ashley and Amy remember and hugged him.

“Yo! What the hell, Sid?!” Tyler yelled and I laughed because all three of us were hugging Sidney.

“No me! I reason they here!” Geno said and I laughed and pulled away and walked over towards Geno.

“Yes! It is all thanks to you, sweetie!” I said and then kissed his cheek and hugged him.

“Awww shucks,” he said and I laughed when he wrapped his arms around me and then was attacked by Amy and Ashley, “Ok, you go out, we go back to hotel,” Geno said as he wrapped his arms around all three of us and we laughed.

“Dude!” Sidney and Tyler yelled and I laughed and walked back over towards Matt, who was shaking his head.

I felt my phone going off in my back pocket and looked to see that Tyler was calling me, I smiled and then grabbed my phone and walked into the hallway and leaned against the wall, “Hello!”

“Hey babe! I thought I was gunna get a voicemail,” he said and I smiled.

“No, I caught it in time,” I laughed, “Did you win, I know the last time I checked you were down by one.”

“Yup, your favorite Bruin scored the winning goal!” Tyler laughed and I smiled brightly.

“Lucic?” I teased.

“What?! Oh babe- That hurt!” he whined and I laughed.

“Good for you, I’m so happy for you,” I smiled and then slid down to my butt and listened as Tyler dissected the whole game for me. I must have been missing for a while, because James walked into the hallway, looked at me and then stuck his head back into the room saying that I was out here.

“Marshy’s trying to call Brooke, but she’s not answering and it’s pathetic on how depressed he looks,” Tyler laughed and I smiled.

“I know her cousin was driving down from Maine, maybe she’s with her. And you have no room to talk, you most likely would have been like that too if I didn’t answer,” I laughed.

“But you did, so I’m not,” Tyler said in a matter of fact tone.

“Oh yeah, well maybe next time I won’t, so there,” I giggled and heard him groan.

“What’s the lingerie of the day?” he asked and I looked up to see some of the guys walking out into the hallway, “Em?”

“Not a question to answer right now, Ty,” I laughed.

“Why- Oh, Pens?”

“Yup, my brother is staring at me intently right now and it’s kind of starting to freak me out,” I said looking at my brother as he just stared at me.

“Oh well, tell them I looked forward to kicking their asses next week,” Tyler bragged and I smirked.

“Tyler says that he looks forward to kicking your asses next week,” I repeated and the guys looked at me shocked, “Hey don’t look at me like that, I’m just the middle-woman!”

“That’s Seguin?” Matt asked and I looked at him like he’s stupid.

“What other Tyler’s would I be talking to right now?!” I yelled and heard Tyler chuckle.

“Whoa, my bad!” Matt said, “Tell ‘em we’ll make him eat his words.”

I nodded my head and placed the phone to my ear, “They said-“

“I heard him,” Tyler said and I sighed, “Tell ‘em-“

“I don’t wanna play this game anymore,” I laughed, “You fight it out on the ice!”

“All right, all right, you win!” Tyler said and I smirked.

“Good, I’ll talk to you before we hit the road tomorrow.”

“All right, love you!”

“Love you too,” I smiled and then hung up the phone to hear the guys teasing me.

“Love you,” the mocked and then made kissy faces.

“Shut up!” I laughed and I looked to see that Matt was rolling his eyes, still not liking the face that I was dating a Bruin. He sighed and then walked over towards me and held out his hand, I took it and he helped me up.

“Can’t wait to beat your boyfriend!” Cooke yelled and I sighed.

“I’m not saying anything! If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it- Ah screw it- I’d like to see you try!” I yelled and the guys laughed.

“Who’s side are you on?!”

“Tyler’s!” I yelled and then looked at Matt, “And Matt’s!”

“Oh, good to see that you’re brother’s first,” he said and I scoffed.

“Fine, Matt and Tyler’s!”

“No, no, the damage is done,” he teased and I rolled my eyes.

“Men.”

-Tyler-
“Oh will you quit sighing!” I yelled as Brad had just collapsed onto the bed and sighed for like the millionth time.

“I don’t understand, I told her I was going to call her at ten, it’s ten, she didn’t answer,” he whined and I rolled my eyes.

“Em said that her cousin was in, maybe they’re watching a movie or something, she’s in the shower, she’s masturbating to the thought of you-“

“Dude!”

“What? I’m trying to help you!” I yelled and sighed against, throwing his face into his pillow. I rolled my eyes and then laid back onto my bed, “I got to talk to Em-“

“Yes I know! I heard you, shut up about it!” Brad said and I laughed and heard a knock at our door.

I sighed and got up to get it and saw Milan on the other side, “What’s up?”

“We’re going out, you in?”

“Naw, I’m good- Marshy!” I turned to look at his depressed self and I shook my head, “I think we’re both out tonight.”

“Really?” Milan looked in and then was confused when he saw Brad, “The top partiers of the team say ‘no’ to partying?”

“Eh, it happens,” I said, “Just not in the mood tonight.”

“What the hell is his problem?” Nathan asked while walking up.

“Brooke didn’t answer the phone when he called.”

“Are they fighting?” Milan asked and I shook my head.

“I listed a few things, she forgot, she’s with some other guy, she-“

“That’s not what you said- But now I’m thinking about it!” Brad yelled and I laughed, “Not helping!”

“Hey, I tried to help before; you didn’t want to listen to me!” I said and Nathan and Milan shook their heads.

“You sure you don’t want to come out?” Milan asked and I smirked and nodded my head, “All right, whatever.”

“Thanks though,” I said and they nodded their heads and started to head down the hall.

“You not going out either?” I heard and saw Dougie coming over.

“No, not tonight,” I said and then moved so that he could come into the room.

“What’s wrong with Marshy?”

“Brooke’s not answering her phone,” I said and Dougie smirked.

“She’s out with Danielle,” he said and my eyes widened, “See,” Dougie said and then held up a picture.

I looked at the picture and saw Dougie’s girlfriend, Brooke and another girl. They looked to be at a Japanese restaurant, sitting at a hibachi table, “Text Danny and asked he why Brooke’s not answering.”

“All right,” Dougie said and then texted his fingers away, “You know, that’s a little possessive though.”

“Dude, I told her I was gunna-“

“She’s got a life, Marshy!” I said and Dougie’s phone went off.

“Dude, you’ve nothing to worry about, her phone died!” Dougie said and Brad’s head popped up.

“What?”

“She said she’ll call you when she gets home and starts to charge her phone,” Dougie said and Brad smiled brightly and I rolled my eyes.

“Unbelievable.”

“Hey! You shut up! You got to talk to your girl!”

“Yes, yes I did,” I smiled brightly and Brad groaned and shook his head, listening to me laugh.