The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 061:

Chapter Sixty One
-Emily-
"Do you have to go?" Matt groaned and I laughed and nodded my head, my arms linked around my brother's neck and I hugged him, "But I miss you too much, it's really not fair."

"Sorry big bro, life's not fair," I said and he sighed and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Keep yourself safe, Em," Matt muttered into my head.

"You too," I said into his chest and tried not to cry, something I seem to always do when I left my brother.

"I'll see you in three weeks," he said and I smiled brightly and nodded my head and he kissed my forehead, "Love you, Em."

"Love you too, Matty," I said and then pulled away and walked over towards Geno, "And you!" I smiled and opened my arms, "Thank you for everything."

"No problem, just call if need anything," he said and I smiled and nodded my head, feeling his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his chest, "Be good in Boston."

"I try, Boston's sometimes not good to me," I laughed and then looked up at Geno. I reached up and kissed his check, "You're the best, G."

"I know, we have fun sleepover last night," he said and I laughed and nodded my head.

Sidney and Ashley were in Sidney and Geno's room, so Geno bunked in my room with Matt and I because Tyler and Amy were in the room that Matt and Tyler shared. So it was one big sleep over, and while Matt was in the shower, Geno and I had a little mini pillow fight.

"We'll have to have another pillow fight soon," I smirked and the guys turned to Geno, who had a huge smirk on his face. I saw the guys smirks and wide eyes, "Oh yeah, we were in our underwear and everything."

"Geno!" Matt yelled and I laughed and patted Geno's chest and walked over towards the other guys and hugged them as Ashley and Amy said goodbye to Sidney and Tyler.

The boys' bus pulled up that was going to take them to the airport. I hugged my brother one last time and then waved bye to them and headed back into the hotel, because we needed to go into the garage underneath the hotel, where my car was being stored.

"Time to hit the road!" Ashley said as she sat in the back seat and Amy pushed the seat back and sat in the passenger, "Wow it's cramped back here."

"That's only because we bought too much," I laughed and Amy snorted.

Before we said our goodbyes, the guys helped bring our bags down so I could pack the car. We didn't think everything was going to fit, but somehow we got it. I set up the GPS, turned the car on, and grabbed my phone, texting Tyler to tell him that we were heading on the road.

"Are we ready?" Amy asked as I put my phone down and plugged my iPod into the car.

"Ready," I said and placed the car in drive and headed out of the garage, saying bye to our beautiful hotel, "I can honestly say, the next time we're coming to New York City, I'm not freakin' driving."

"I told you that you were crazy to drive around in this!" Ashley yelled as we pulled out into traffic.

"Hey, stop, she's doing great," Amy said. and I sighed.

-Tyler-
"The girls are on their way back to Boston," I said and Marshy sighed and then nodded his head, "What now?"

"Brooke's not answering her phone again," he said and I scoffed.

"She's probably still sleeping! You had that girl up until two this morning," I said and then looked at the clock to see that it was almost ten in the morning, "I would be sleeping still if we didn't need to head to Buffalo."

"You ever get that feeling that something's wrong though," Brad said and I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong, you worry too much, everyone's fine," I said and Brad sighed, grabbed his bag and we left the room, heading towards the lobby of the hotel because we were about to jump on a plane to Buffalo.

-Emily-
"So did you and Geno really have a pillow fight?" Ashley asked from the front seat and I smirked and nodded my head, "What?! Damn Em!"

We had finally passed through the tunnel and it only took us about two hours to get out of the city. If there was no traffic it should have taken us a half hour, but saying there's not traffic in New York is like saying the sky's not blue or the grass isn't green, you just have to accept that you're going to be stuck in intense traffic.

"What's Tyler going to say?" Amy said and I looked at her confused.

"You act as if I cheated, we were just messing around while Matt took a shower," I said.

"In your underwear-" Amy asked and I laughed.

"No, we were fully clothed, I was just messing with the guys about that," I smiled and Amy smirked and shook her head.

"You're horrible," Ashley laughed.

"So how was last night?" I asked and Ashley and Amy sighed and I looked at them to see the smiles on their faces.

"Thank you Em! I really needed this weekend!" they said and I laughed.

"Oh my god! Sid was sooo-"

"Please don't finish that sentence," I said and Ashley laughed.

"I know, Tyler's like different sex machines when they win, and an even better one when he scores!" Amy said and I sighed and shook my head.

"Oh my god yes!" Ashley said and I rolled my eyes, "Come on Em, you can't tell me that Tyler's not different!"

"No, you're right, but I don't feel like-"

"Bullshit, we're all girls here," Ashley said and I knew I was blushing, "So what's he like when they lose?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you!"

"Too bad, you are," Amy said and I shook my head, "Come on Em!"

"Ty's a lot rougher when he loses," I blushed and they howled with laughter, "But I don't mind."

"Em, you hoe!" Ashley laughed and I leaned my elbow against the side of my car and leaned my head into my hand, shaking my head and knowing my face was red.

"That's it, no more!"

"Aw, come on Em!" Amy whined and I shook my head.

"Sid likes to do it facing a mirror," Ashley said and if I wasn't driving, I would be covering my face to hide my blush and laugh.

"Tyler likes when I'm on top, I think he likes to see his dick-"

"OK! No more, please!" I said, cutting Amy off and turning up my music.

"Aw, you're too cute," Ashley laughed and Amy turned off the music.

"Come on Em, I know deep down inside you're Segs' naughty teacher," Ashley smirked and I groaned.

"I'm driving here!"

"Come on!"

"All right fine! Yes, we like to do things," I muttered the last part.

"Like what?" Amy laughed.

-Ashley-
I was driving, Emily looked like she could use a nap, she was telling us that when Geno had fallen asleep, her and Matt were up late just talking. I offered to drive when we stopped for something to ear in Connecticut and Amy took my place in the back while Emily climbed into the passenger seat and instantly fell asleep.

We had tried to call Brooke a few times, each telling her where we were and when we were going to get home, but each time we just got her voicemail. It was about four in the afternoon, we had left New York around ten. We were only twenty minutes, if that, away from the apartment, I looked in the mirror and saw the Amy was leaning against the suitcase in the backseat fast asleep.

I stopped at a red light, entering Boston, "Amy," when she didn't answer, I reached back and patted her arm, "Amy."

"Hmm?"

"Wake up, we're almost there," I said and she yawned and nodded her head. I turned to Emily next and patted her knee. The light turned green and I went, seeing Emily starting to move, "Come on Em, we're almost there."

"All right," she muttered and she sat up and rubbed her face.

I pulled into the parking garage of our building and parked the car. We all got out and each started to grab some things, knowing that we would have to make another trip. Amy was the first one to the door, she stuck her key in and the elevator door opened, we all piled in and then Emily hit the button to our floor.

"I can't wait to tell Brooke about our night," Amy said and Emily and I smiled.

"She missed out on not going," I said and Emily nodded her head.

The elevator dinged and the door opened, we were instantly met with police officers staring us down.

"Uh, excuse me," Emily muttered and wanted to walk past them, but they wouldn't let us off the elevator, "This is the fifth floor, right?"

"Yeah," I muttered and took a step forward, "Is there a problem?"

"What business do you have here?" the officer asked.

"We live in 5J," Emily said and the officer sighed, "Is something wrong?"