The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 063:

Chapter Sixty Three
“Baby, breathe-“

“Don’t tell me to breathe anymore Tyler! I have projects, I have papers, homework, class schedules to make, tests to grade- Don’t tell me to breathe! My room is a dump, I can’t find anything, my memory stick is gone, my brand new laptop- Ugh! Why?! What the fuck have done to deserve this shit?!”

“Emily-“

“Don’t tell me to breathe Tyler! I can’t-“

“Shhhh, shhh, it’s all right,” I walked over towards her and wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight and listening to her cry into my chest.

Brad and I had just gotten back into the city an hour or so ago, it was late, the rest of the team was in Buffalo still. After we won our game against the Sabres, Brad and I hopped a plane and flew back to Boston since Chara wouldn’t let us skip the game. Brad immediately went to the hospital, knowing full well that it was after visiting hours, but he wanted to try. I went to Emily’s, hoping that she would still be awake, luckily she was, and she was in a middle of a panic attack.

I sat down on her bed and pulled her onto my lap, rocking back and forth to calm her down. When she finally did, I just sat there and help her, looking around disgustingly at her torn apart room, “Where did you stay last night?” I asked because today was Monday and everything had happened yesterday, on Valentine’s Day.

“We stayed at a hotel, with the police here- I couldn’t get anthing cleaned up,” she said and I nodded my head and kissed her head, “I spent most of the day with Marshall at the vet today, he needed to get his cast on.”

“Poor guy,” I said and looked at Marshall sitting in the corner of the room with a bright pink cast on his paw because he had stitches in his paw and the doctors didn’t want him to play with them, “Why pink?”

“All they had.”

“Poor dog,” I muttered and Emily giggled a little, I smirked towards her, that was a good sign, “I love you Em, I’m gunna do anything I can to help you.”

“I know, I love you too,” she said and then pressed her lips against mine.

-Emily-
“Tyler no, I can’t- Please, I have no time-“

“Come on, it’s our Valentine’s Day,” Tyler said as he walked into my room all dressed up and a bouquet of roses in his hands.

I sighed and stood up from starting the adventure of cleaning my room and working on already behind projects. I walked over towards him and kissed his cheek, “I’m sorry babe, please know that I really wanted to go out tonight-“

“Then we’ll have it here,” he said and then handed me the flowers and dug through his pocket.

“Tyler come on, with my memory stick gone I need to redo projects that are due pretty soon! I’m sorry baby, I really am-“

“I have something for you.”

“Tyler, you didn’t have to get me anything else, I bought the bracelet-“

“Which you still have yet to show me,” he said and I giggled and held up my wrist and showed off my new charm bracelet, “Love the hockey charm,” he smiled brightly and I giggled, “Here.”

Tyler handed me a small jewelry box and I smirked and shook my head, “Tyler, please, you didn’t have to buy me-“ I opened the box and saw my memory stick sitting in there. I threw back my head and groaned, a huge smile on my face, “I love you!”

“I know!”

“Where did you find it?!” I asked as I jumped on his and pressed my lips against his. I’ve been looking for my flash drive since I got home, I was afraid that whoever broke into my place took it, there was nothing on it except school stuff.

“When I started to help you clean, I found it yesterday,” he smirked and I sighed and laid my head on his chest.

“Do you know how much time this saves? How much stress I don’t have to go through?” I laughed a little and felt Tyler kiss my head.

“Does that mean we get to go out?”

“Yes, that means-“

“Good because the reservations are in an hour,” he smirked and I was a little taken back.

“What?”

“Come on, come on, come on, move that fine ass!” Tyler rushed and then smacked my butt and pushed me towards my closet.

“All right, sheesh,” I laughed and then heard my door open.

“Ok! Out!” I heard and turned to see Ashley walking in and shoving Tyler out of the room.

“Have you found Yingling yet?” I asked and Ashley sighed and shook her head.

“I put the fliers that you made up, but no one’s seen him,” she said and walked over towards me, kneeling down and looking through my clothes, “I think you should wear this,” I looked at the little red mini and smirked, “It is Valentine’s Day after all- Well, your Valentine’s Day- Dammit! Sid better hurry up and do something!”

“He will sweetie, don’t worry, he’ll wake his fine Canadian ass up,” I smirked and kissed her forehead before taking the dress and standing up, “It’s too cold up for just this, can I borrow your black shawl?”

“Of course, let me grab it,” Ashley said as she stood up and left the room and I started to undress.

I changed out of my jeans and t-shirt, changed into one of my strapless bras and then slipped the silky red dress on. When Ashley came into the room, she zipped me up and I walked over towards the closet and reached in the top to grab my red clutch.

“Here, I thought these would be better than boots,” Ashley said and I turned to see the heels that Ashley brought in.

“Thank you,” I smiled and Ashley nodded her head and then left the room. I slipped the shoes on and then snuck into the hall and into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I could hear Tyler in the living room talking to Amy and Ashley. When I was finished, I walked back into my room, grabbed the black shawl and my clutch, changing the important items from my purse to the clutch and then walking into the living room to see Tyler smiling brightly.

Image

“Wow.”

“I know right, I clean up nice,” I giggled and Tyler walked over towards me and pressed his lips onto mine.

“You’re beautiful.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” I smirked.

“Oh come on! Stop with the kissing and icky moments! Just go on your romantic date and then have sex!” Amy yelled and Ashley laughed.

“I’m sorry that you have no date-“

“Emily! Get your fine ass out of that door now!” Ashley yelled.

“It is fine, isn’t it?” Tyler asked and I scoffed.

“Go!”

“We’re going!” I laughed and then took Tyler’s arm and we walked out of the condo and headed for the elevator.

Tyler and I walked to his car, he helped me into the passenger seat and I watched as he drove out of parking lot and into the city of Boston. We drove for about fifteen minutes or so and Tyler parked in a parking lot and got out. I opened the door and found Tyler helping me out of the car.

“Where are we?” I giggled.

“You’ll see,” he smirked, “Have I told you how beautiful you look tonight?” Tyler smiled brightly; his arm wrapped my waist as we walked along the sidewalks of Boston.

“Yes, but thank you,” I giggled and then wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, “Where are we going, Ty?”

“It’s a secret,” he whispered into my ear and then kissed my head.

“You and your secrets,” I sighed and snuggled into him for warmth as we stopped at a corner and waited for the traffic to stop.

We walked across the street and walked into the park, I had no clue what Tyler had planned, but I was a little cold and a little nervous.

“A treat for the lady,” Tyler said and I looked up and laughed.

“Oh my god,” I smiled.

“You’ve been so busy lately, and a lot of things have happened, I wanted you to have a fun and adventurous night,” Tyler smiled brightly and walked ahead of me.

“I think you got it.”