The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 064:

Chapter Sixty Four
I smiled brightly as I saw the polar bears swimming around us, I stood up from my chair and walked over towards the thick glass and looked to see the large bear swimming in the water, trying to catch the fast fish. I giggled when he almost had it and then turned my head when I felt hands around my waist.

"Matt use to take me to the zoo all the time, I use to sit in the polar bear exhibit for hours just staring at them," I smiled and then turned around and wrapped my arms around Tyler's neck, "How did you know?"

"I made a few calls, learned a few secrets, read a few diaries-"

"What?!"

"Kidding, kidding," he said and I smirked and shook my head and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"You're too good to me," I muttered as I kissed my neck and then pressed my lips against his, "Thank you."

"Come on, before the food gets cold," he said and I smiled and nodded my head.

For our Valentine's Day, Tyler had taken me to the local zoo, it was after hours and Tyler must have paid the staff to keep this exhibit opened, knowing that Polar Bears were my favorite animals. He set up a small table, chicken marsala, mashed potatoes, broccoli were placed on a plate under a lid to keep the food warm, there were candles on the table and wine chilling in a bucket.

We talked about Tyler's game and my New York Trip, not once bringing up the fact that Brooke and Sarah were in the hospital after being attacked and my home was trashed. I was in the middle of telling Tyler about all the shopping that we accomplished and how at night Geno and Matt got kicked out of their rooms so that Sidney and Tyler could be with Ashley and Amy when we heard a knock and turned our heads to see one of the bears staring at us through the glass.

"Cool," Tyler muttered and we stood up and walked over towards the glass.

The bears butt was on the floor and he was leaning against the glass, I laughed and walked up to the glass. Tyler told me to leaned against it and he took a picture of me next to the bear.

"He's so cute," I smiled as I waved at the bear and heard Tyler laugh and felt his hand around my waist.

"I don't think he's gunna wave back, babe," he said and then kissed my forehead.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and watched as another bear dove into the water and was swimming around, "Thank you, Tyler."

"You're welcome, baby."

-Tyler-
We walked around the penguin exhibit and Emily wanted a picture with a penguin to send to her brother. I rolled my eyes and took the picture, a smirk on my face.

We walked around the zoo, it was dark, pretty cold and really late. I was sure that the employees that stayed would really like to go home, so I asked if Emily was ready to go and she nodded her head. The security guard let us out and then announced through his walkie that everyone could go home.

"That was so much fun Tyler! Thank you so much!" Emily smiled brightly.

"You're welcome, Em, I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said as I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into my side as we walked down the sidewalk back towards the parking lot that I parked the car in. We got back to the car and I took her to my apartment, I still had one more surprise up my sleeve.

We got back to my condo and I had Emily walk in first, I called Marshall and he wobbled down the stairs, still adjusting to his cast and came over towards us.

"Awww, poor baby," Emily laughed as she bent down to pet Marshall, something I knew that she would do.

I looked towards the stairs and saw Brad's head popping out from behind the wall, '...Shit, I didn't give him enough time to leave...'

"Tyler!" Emily gasped and I looked back down and smirked when she saw the necklace that I had Brad place around Marshall's neck, "Wha- Wow! It's beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it," I smiled brightly and helped her stand and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips onto mine.

"Thank you," she smiled, leaning her forehead against mine. She giggled a little and then kissed my cheek and placed her hands on my forehead, "Thank you Marshy!" Emily called out and my eyes nearly fell out of my sockets.

"What?" I asked and Emily pulled away and walked over towards the stairs, turning her head back and smirking towards me.

"I smelled his cologne when I walked in, I figured you didn't leave that necklace on Marshall this whole time because he would have tried to eat it, so I figured that you would have asked Brad to help you with your plan," she smiled brightly.

'...Damn she's so smart...' I smirked and then watched as she leaned against the stairs and giggled.

"You can come out now, Marshy," she laughed and I sighed and saw Brad appear from behind the wall.

"Hi Emily," Brad said as he smirked and waved towards her.

"Hi Brad," Emily laughed, "Thank you for helping Tyler, but I'd like some time with him," she smirked and looked over towards me, "Alone."

"Say no more, I'm gone," Brad said as he ran down the stairs, patted my shoulder and was out the door.

I had a huge smirk on my face as Emily stalked over towards me, draped her arms around my shoulders and kissed my neck, "Will you help me?" she asked as she handed me the necklace, turned around and picked her hair up.

"Anything," I smiled and wrapped the necklace around her and clasped the chain, bringing my hands to her shoulders and kissed her neck.

Emily brought her hands back and unzipped her dress and unclasped it, she turned around and dropped her dress to the ground, turned around, and I sucked in a breath when she started to walk over towards the couch wearing bright red lace bra and underwear. I groaned, already feeling myself going hard just staring at her ass.

I bent down, picked up her dress and laid it over one of the chairs. Emily still had her heels on as she walked over towards the stairs and started to undo her bra. I gulped when she took it off and threw it at me, "Coming?" she smirked when she was at the top of the stairs.

"I- I- I- um- What?" I struggled and she giggled and bent over, sliding her underwear off, throwing that towards me as well, '...Shit...'

I kicked off my shoes, tore my jacket it off and threw it on the banister as I ran up the stairs and chased after Emily. When I got into my room, she was sitting on my bed, her legs were hooked over one another and she was wearing one of my jerseys.

'...Oh my god...' I gulped as she stood up and walked over towards me. She stood in front of me and I grabbed her ass and slammed her into my groin, hearing a groan come from both of us, and I knew that she felt my hard on against her.

"Tyler," she moaned and smirked when she grabbed my tie and started to pull me back towards the bed, "I hope you don't have practice tomorrow," Emily smirked as she pushed my onto the bed and climbed onto of my, "I'm afraid you won't be able to do much."

'...Christ...' I groaned when Emily started to strip my clothes off and straddled my hips and leaned down, still wearing nothing but my jersey.

Emily brought her lips to my ear, "You'll be too tired to move before I'm finished with you."

"God yes," I groaned when I felt her grab me.

-Ashley-
"This is so depressing, Emily's having a great time, Brooke's in the hospital and she's probably having a great time because Marshy's there, Amy's out with some girls and I'm bored, by myself and Yingling is still missing," I whined as I got ready for bed. I had just climbed into bed when I heard the buzz com being rung, I groaned and then climbed out of bed and walked down the hallway. I hit the button and spoke into the speaker, "Yes?"

"Ashley?" I heard.

"Yeah."

"Hey, it's Tyler! Amy there?"

"She's out with some friends, should be back soon, come on up," I said and sent the elevator down. I walked over towards the door and unlocked it, "Great, even Amy has someone here."

I sighed and then walked into the kitchen and over towards the fridge. I looked down at my three sized too big Crosby shirt that stopped at my thighs and realized that that was all I was wearing, '...I should at least put some shorts on...'

I heard the door open as I stood up with a water, turning around to be attacked with arms around my waist and lips on mine. My eyes were wide and I pounded on the person's chest. He pulled back and my eyes went even wider when I saw Sidney.

"Oh my god! Sid!" I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You still gunna hit me?" he laughed and I blushed and dug my face into his neck, happy to see him, "Nice shirt!"

"What are you doing here? Where's Tyler? What are you doing here?" I asked and Sidney laughed, picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"You asked that twice," he smirked and kissed my cheek, "I missed you, and we didn't get to have a proper Valentine's day, so here I am. As for Tyler, I wanted to surprise you. When we got here we stopped at a coffee shop and Amy was in there with some other girls, so the plan went from there."

"I'm so happy to see you!" I said then pressed my lips against his.

"We alone?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Brooke's still in the hospital, Marshy's probably with her though, Em's out with Segs, Amy- well you know the rest- I'm so happy to see you!" I said and then press my lips against his again, '...Ok, I'm happy now...'