The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 065:

Chapter Sixty Five
-Emily-
“Good news!” Ashley yelled as I walked into the living room, seeing Amy and Brooke sitting on the couch while Ashley stood up, smiling brightly, “They caught the son of a bitch that attacked Brooke and destroyed our home!”

“Was it that guy’s dad?” I asked and Ashley nodded her head, “Oh thank god, how did they do it?”

“Don’t panic,” Ashley said and I looked at her surprised, “He was trying to get into this building.”

“What?!” I yelled and Ashley came over towards me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

“But he couldn’t and he was captured and we’re all good!” she said and I rubbed my face and shook my head.

I walked over towards the couch and sat beside Brooke, “How are you feeling?” I asked because after three days, she was finally able to come home from the hospital. Brad brought her home last night and stayed with her. The guys had practice this morning to get ready for their home game against New Jersey tomorrow.

“Better, still have a little headache, but better,” she said and I smiled and rubbed her arm.

It’s been two days since my night with Tyler, I hadn’t seen him since yesterday morning, and I missed him so much. It was ridicules on how much I felt for this guy, this little punk that comes up to me in a bar and just states right then and there that I was his. I couldn’t believe on how much I’ve fallen in love with him, Tyler Seguin, a hockey player, after I swore to my brother that I wouldn’t have anything to do with another hockey player since the Kyle Clifford incident.

“What’s taking the guys so long?” Ashley asked, “I’m hungry.”

Brad had told Brooke that when they got out of practice, they were going to stop for some food and come over. Well, practice got out almost two hours ago and the guys still weren’t here.

“Call ‘em,” Amy said and Brooke grabbed her phone and dialed Brad’s number.

I could hear the conversation from where I was sitting, Brad simply said that he was here and he and the guys were on their way up. Brooke didn’t say anything; she just hung up and looked at Ashley who just smiled brightly.

Five minutes later, Brad and Tyler walk into the room carrying bags of food and seeing four very happy and very hungry girls.

“Food!” Ashley said and the guys laughed and shook their heads.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Tyler said as he placed the food on the table and grabbed Ashley, “First we have a present for Ashley.”

“What?” we all asked confused.

“You’re gunna love it,” Brad said as he and Tyler wrap their arms around her shoulder and turned her around to face the door, “All right D!” he called and we all leaned in and heard Ashley squeal and run for the door.

I couldn’t see what was going on, Brooke, Amy and I stood up and walked towards the guys and saw Dougie walking in carrying Yingling, the cat that’s been missing since Sunday, four days now.

“I’m so happy to see you,” Ashley squealed and hugged her cat.

“Yingling’s back,” I muttered and then looked at the girls and we all muttered ‘great’.

“Sound so happy about it,” Tyler teased as he wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed my head, “Hiya babe.”

“Hi,” I smiled and pressed my lips against his, “Where did you find him?”

“When we got here, he was in the parking lot, he was trying to get in the building,” Brad said and Tyler nodded his head.

“We tried to pick him up to bring him up, I knew that he was missing, but he just hissed at us,” Tyler said and I snorted.

“Dougie here is the only other person that could pick him up, so we called him over,” Brad said and I rolled my eyes.

“You could have just called Ashley-“

“We wanted to surprise you girls with your favorite cat,” Tyler smiled and I smirked and shook my head, he knew that we hated that cat.

“Thank you so much!” Ashley hugged Dougie and then the guys.

“Yay, the devil cat’s back,” Amy muttered and I laughed.

Ashley placed Yingling on the ground and he automatically ran down the hall and into Ashley’s room, probably feeling the need to never leave that room again.

“So how was practice guys?” I asked as we all sat down around the coffee table and started to hand out the food that the guys ordered from some restaurant in town. There were seven containers and they were passed around to each of us. I didn’t know what the food was, just knew that the guys were going to stop for some.

“Pretty good, Coach worked us hard,” Brad said as he opened his box and I smelled pasta.

“We tried to get something that you would eat,” Tyler said as he looked at everyone and I opened my box to see that it was a Cesar salad with grilled chicken.

I smiled brightly at Tyler and nodded my head, showing him that he did good on his choice and I started to dig in.

-Tyler-
“How was class today?” I asked as I laid on Emily’s bed and watched as she dropped her legs over mine and typed away on her laptop.

“Ok,” she sighed, it was her second day back.

“How are the kids adjusting to their new teacher?”

“They’re still struggling, he has a very different teaching method than Mrs. Peters,” she sighed and then rubbed her face, “He’s very difficult to follow, he was originally a fifth grade teacher, he’s not realizing that he’s teaching second graders, not fifth.”

“That sucks,” I said and she nodded her head.

“He’s weird as hell too,” she said and I looked at her confused, “The guys a pervert, that about sums it up.”

“Has he done-“

“No, just a few looks towards some of the other teachers, even caught him staring at me, but that’s about it,” she said and I sighed out of aggravation. Emily sighed and then placed her laptop on the bed, pushed herself up and sat herself on my lap, “Baby, I’m fine, he’s married and has kids-“

“That won’t stop him from trying something if he’s a nut job,” I said an Emily placed her hands on my neck and stared at me, “You’d let me know if something was going on, right?”

“Of course,” she said quickly and I nodded my head and reached up and pressed my lips against hers.

“Mmhmm, I love you Em.”

“I love you too,” she giggled and kissed my cheek.

Emily wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I leaned back against the wall and held her, thinking about the future and wondering what it was going to be like, hoping that I was going to be with her.

I looked at Emily and kissed her shoulder, “Come to the game tomorrow?” I asked and she smiled and nodded her head, “Good.”

“Glass seats?” Emily smiled and I sighed and shook my head, “What?”

“Coach wants you up in the WAGs box,” I said and she looked at me confused, “Wives and girlfriends.”

“Um, why?”

“You’re starting to be recognized as my girlfriend, he wants- I want you to be protected, some of the fans can get a little crazy,” I explained and she sighed and nodded her head, “I’m sure Marshy asked Brooke to go too, so you won’t be alone there. Plus you’ll know some of the girls from the practices you went to.”

“I know, I’m just nervous, I don’t know if they like me,” she said and I smiled.

“How could they not?! You’re beautiful, smart, funny and even better- Mine,” I said and then rolled her over and leaned over her, pinning her arms next to her head, “If people can’t see that you’re a good person, Emily, then they’re a bunch of idiots.”

“You’re the best,” she smiled and I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers.

“I love you Em.”

“I love you too, Ty.”

‘…I want to spend the rest of my life with you…’