The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 066:

Chapter Sixty Six
“EMILY!!!” I heard one of Emily’s friends yell from out in the hallway.

Emily and I shot up and look at the clock, “Eight in the morning?” Emily breathed her voice full of sleep, “What the hell? It’s Saturday.”

“EMILY!!!” we heard the yell again and then heard someone run down the hall and burst the door open, scaring the shit out of both of us.

“What the hell?” Emily growled as I look to see Ashley running into the room, “What’s going on? It’s early! I’m tired!”

We won our game last night and then Brad and I came back to Emily’s and spent the time with our girlfriends. Emily and I were up late watching the Big Bang Theory, well, she was watching it, I was lying on her lap, falling asleep to her running her fingers through my hair.

“We have a little situation here,” Ashley said and Emily climbed out of bed, “Stay here Tyler.”

“What’s going on?” I asked and Ashley sighed and grabbed Emily, pulling her out of the room.

I hopped out of bed and stood in the doorway. Amy was standing in the living room facing the front door. Brooke’s bedroom door opened and Brad walked out, only to be pushed back into the room when Ashley walked by.

“Stay!” she commanded while looking at Brad and I, “I mean it.”

Brad looked at me and we shrugged our shoulders and I then saw Brooke sneak out of her room. I walked down the hall towards Brad and was tempted to peak my head around the corner, hearing another female voice in the condo.

“What’s going on?” Brad asked and I looked towards Amy, her being the only girl that I could see.

“I don’t know,” I said and then started to wave my arms around, trying to get Amy’s attention.

She looked towards us and I tried to ask what was going on, but Brooke turned the corner and stopped because she would have ran right into me.

“Get in the room,” she whispered and pushed Brad and I into her room and then closed the door.

“What’s going on babe?”

“The skank’s here,” Brooke groaned and then walked over towards her bed.

“Who?” I asked and then remembered Emily’s cousin, “Oh shit, did she just show up?”

“Apparently,” Brooke said, “Em’s not happy.”

“What’s her name again?” I asked and Brooke sighed.

“Tosha,” Brooke said and then grabbed her phone.

“Who are you calling?” Brad asked as he climbed into bed next to Brooke, the two of us only wearing our boxers.

“Matt,” she said simply and then sighed as she pulled the phone to her ear.

“Here, let me,” I said and Brooke nodded her head and handed me the phone.

“I’m too tired to talk anyways,” she muttered and then leaned against Brad.

I sighed and then leaned against the wall, slid to the ground and placed the ringing phone next to my ear. I heard a sleepy ‘hello’ and sighed, “Matt, it’s Seguin.”

There seemed to be a pause, I knew I had just woken him up, so I gave him a moment to process, “What happened now?” he growled and I chuckled, “How bad is she in trouble?”

“I’m not quite sure,” I chuckled.

“Why are you laughing? Is it not bad?” he asked, sounding a little more awake.

“Oh no, it’s bad, Marchand and I are locked in the bedroom,” I stated.

“Locked I the bed- What the hell?”

“We were woken up by your cousin, Tosha showing up,” I said and then heard Matt groan.

“Fuck I forgot to warn her- Damn, she’s gunna kill me,” Matt said and I rubbed the back of my neck, “Dude, do yourself a favor and stay far, far away from her! Tell your teammates too! I’m pretty damn sure that she’s an STD with legs.”

“That’s a little harsh-“

“You don’t know this girl like Em and I do,” he said and I sighed, “Where’s Em? I wanna talk to her.”

“Well, she’s somewhere out there, and I’m locked in the room-“

“Got it, just tell her to call me,” he said and I nodded my head.

“Right, I’ll have her do that,” I said and then said my goodbyes and hung up the phone.

“What’d he have to say?” Brooke asked.

“He forgot to warn us,” I said and Brooke groaned and fell back onto the bed.

“I hate that bitch; she treats Emily like crap- And Em takes it! I would have knocked her out by now!”

“Maybe I should go out there,” I said, hearing yelling and recognizing it to be Ashley’s voice.

“Not like that,” Brooke said and I looked down and smirked when I was only in my boxers.

“No man, go out like that,” Brad said and I stood up.

“Ty, don’t, it’ll only be-“

“No babe listen, you said that this girl liked to make Em look bad, but if Segs walks out like that, maybe it’ll shut this girl up,” Brad said and I smirked.

“So all I gotta do is prostitute my body to make my girlfriend happy?” I asked and Brad and Brooke laughed.

“Pretty much,” Brad said and I rolled my eyes and walked to the door.

“All righty then, wish me luck,” I said and then opened the bedroom door and walked into the hallway, hearing two girls arguing.

I leaned against the wall next to Amy’s door; she was still standing in the living room. I ruffled my hair to make it seem that I just got out of bed, I looked down and smirked, thinking I should pull my boxers down a little, ‘…This’ll really put this bitch over the edge, I hope it helps Em and not hurt her…’

I yawned as I turned the corner dragging my feet on the ground and rubbing my face, “What’s with all the yelling?” I asked sleepily, squinting my eyes to see Ashley, Emily and Emily’s cousin, Tosha looking at me shocked. I saw Ashley and Tosha facing each other, but looking at me, Emily was in the middle of them, her hands up and looking like she was trying to stop a possible soon to be fight.

“Um, Ty-“

“Tyler! Hi!” Tosha smiled brightly and I gave her an awkward smile before walking over towards Emily and wrapping my arms around her.

“I woke up and you weren’t there,” I said as I dug my face into her neck.

“Sorry, we have company,” Emily said, catching on to what I was doing.

“I see that, what’s with the yelling?” I asked and Emily turned around, grabbed my wrist and walked into the kitchen, telling Ashley and Tosha to be nice.

“Ty, please go back in the room, I know what you’re doing, thank you, but please,” she said and I cupped her chin and pressed my lips onto her.

“I’m just trying to help,” I said and Emily gave me a small smile.

“Thank you,” she said and I nodded my head, “You make me feel so special.”

“Because you are,” I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck and pull her into me, feeling her hands on my sides, “And you’re all mine,” I smirked and kissed her cheek.

“God you look so delicious,” she said and I chuckled.

“You’ll have to reward me for by good deed later then,” I smirked and Emily smiled brightly and nodded her head and I bit back a grown when she grinded her hips into my groin, “Don’t.”

“I can’t help myself,” she giggled and I pressed my lips against hers.

“My naughty teacher,” I smirked and Emily giggled.

She patted my chest and then kissed my cheek, “Go back to bed, hopefully I’ll be there soon.”

“I don’t get to see the catfight?” I chuckled and Emily rolled her eyes.

“This isn’t going to be a fight,” Emily said and I snorted.

“I highly doubt that,” I said and nudged my head towards the hallway where we heard Ashley and Tosha going at it again.

“HEY!” Emily yelled and then walked passed me and into the hallway, “I said ‘be nice’!”