The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 067:

Chapter Sixty Seven
-Emily-
"Tosha! If you can't be nice to my friends, then I'm not going to let you come over here anymore!" I growled as I glared at my cousin.

"She started it!" Tosha snapped, pointing towards Ashley.

"Bitch and I'll finish it!" Ashley growled and I turned towards her and just held up my hand.

"Please," I said and Ashley sighed and shot around and walked towards Amy, "Tosha go back to your hotel, I'll meet up with you later-"

"Em! You and Brooke have that event for the boys tonight!" Amy said and I looked at her confused but then saw Ashley gave me this look.

'...There is no event...' I thought as I looked at Tosha, "You really can't just pop in like this without like a week's warning."

"I was at Matt's up until yesterday," Tosha said, "I swear, one day I will have Kennedy."

"Bitch say what?" Amy growled and I slap my hand to my forehead and shook my head.

"Tosha, I asked you to stay away from him, Amy likes him-"

"Like she could ever have Kennedy," Tosha said and I snorted.

"You'd be surprised to find out what players have stepped into my home," I said and then sighed, "Look, we have a busy day, maybe another time-"

"No, Em! I'm sick of this bitch acting like she's so much better than you when she's really trash- TYLER!!!" Ashley yelled and I looked her confused.

"Yo," Tyler popped his head out of Brooke's bedroom.

"Come 'ere," Ashley barked and I sighed and saw Tyler appear in the living room, still in his boxers, "This is what Em has, Tosha- You don't! You won't! So stop trying to push yourself into her life just so you can use her to get to hockey players!"

I leaned against the wall and looked down, embarrassed with myself, '...I should be the one telling her off, not Ash. She's my problem...'

"I'm not using her!"

"That's bullshit and you know it! You've never treated her or Matt like a normal person! You're just a whore who doesn't know when to shut her mouth or her legs!" Ashley snapped and Tyler walked over towards my and wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into his chest. Ashley walked closer to Tosha and glared, "You ever come here again- Ever come near Emily! I'll make sure that you regret it."

"Ash-" I muttered but I stopped when Tosha tried to slap Ashley across the face.

"That's not a good idea," Tyler said as I looked to see that he was the one who grabbed Tosha's arm.

"No, let her go," Ashley snapped, "If she wants to hit me, let her- I'll fuck her up so badly, she'll never think about stepping foot in Boston ever again."

"Em! Are you going to let her talk to me like this?!" Tosha asked, looking at me shocked.

"Please go," I said, looking at Tosha and feeling Tyler hold me tighter, see him let go of her arm.

"She said go!" Ashley snapped and basically shoved Tosha out of the condo.

I breathed a sigh of relief and laid my head on Tyler's chest, feeling his arms wrap around me and he laid his head on top of mine. I pulled away, grabbed Tyler's hand and started to walk out of the living room, down the hallway and back towards my bedroom, not even looking at anyone.

"Hey," Tyler called as he shut the door and tugged on my arm, pulling me back towards him, "You ok?"

"I don't like her," I said and Tyler cupped my chin and chuckled.

"You're too nice of a person to tell her off," he said and I scoffed, "Ok, well you have to be really pissed to tell someone off."

"Like your teammates-"

"Like my teammates," he said and then leaned down and pressed his lips onto mine, "Speaking of teammates-"

"What is it now?" I groaned and Tyler chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my into his chest.

"Nothing you have to get dressy for," he said and I turned around and placed my hands on his shoulders, feeling his hands move towards my ass, "Next week some of the guys are going to a Celtics game, I know Marshy was going to ask Brooke, but do you want to go?"

"Celtics?" I asked and Tyler nodded his head, "That's basketball, right?"

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Yeah babe, that's basketball."

"Um, I don't know anything about it, but sure," I said and he smiled brightly and nodded his head.

"All right awesome!" he said and then pushed me back onto the bed and then climbed on top of me, "Now," Tyler's hands started to roam under my oversized t-shirt, "Time for my reward for my good deed," he said and I gasped and felt his lips on my stomach.

-Tyler-
"So how many of us are going?" I asked as I took a swig of my beer and looked at my teammates.

"Um, Marshy, Bergy, Looch, Dougie, Horty and a few others," Chara said as he tried to go over the list in his head.

"Is Emily going?" Milan asked as he took a swig of his beer.

I still didn't trust him when it came to Emily, not after all the things that have happened. I looked at him and nodded my head, I notice that he bit back a smirk and then looked over towards Nathan, "Brooke too, right Marshy?"

"Yup, I got lucky, she's a big Celtic fan," Brad smirked and I rolled my eyes, "You?"

"And I quote," I smirked and held up my fingers, "That's basketball, right?"

"Oh this should be fun," Brad said and I laughed and nodded my head.

"What times the game?" Dougie asked.

"We're to be there at seven, ball drops at seven thirty," Chara said and we nodded our heads.

It's been over a week since I mentioned the game to Emily, she's excited to go, had her watch her first basketball game last week and I kept on pausing the game to explain what was going on. But she was so cute, I couldn't get mad over the millions of questions.

We had a team meeting and then some of us decided to go out for some food and drinks after. I looked at my watch and saw that it was after three, so I figured that Emily would be heading home from school now. I finished off my beer and stood, "Well, have a good one gentlemen, I've gotta run."

"Tell Em I said hi," Dougie said and I nodded my head.

I threw my coat on and then walked out of the bar and headed over towards my car, hearing my phone going off and seeing that it was a number that wasn't saved into my phone, but under the number was 'Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania'. I sighed, figuring that it was Emily's older brother, I answered the phone and then placed it to my ear, instantly regretting it when I heard someone yelling.

"What the hell?! Speak normally!" I growled and held the phone in front of my face.

"Emily, where is she?!" I was a little taken back, this wasn't Matt's voice, this was a woman's voice.

"Who is this?" I asked as I stared at the number.

"Where is Emily?" she repeated and I rolled my eyes.

"Not here, who is this?" I asked again and then heard an aggravated growl and then some muttering in a different language, something maybe French, "Hello?"

"It's Veronique, I need to speak with Emily," she stated, sounding like she was calming down.

I had to think about it, but I thought I knew this lady to be a wife of one of the Penguins, "Like I said, she's not here, I'll have her call you when I see her."

"Tell her to hurry and call, she needs to call-"

"All right, all right, I'll have her call, sheesh-"

"Don't 'sheesh' me boy! I am not in the mood to-" I hung up the phone and then turned on the car, not really wanting to listen to that.

I headed back to Emily's building, just as I parked my car I heard a tap on the window and nearly jumped out of my skin. I snapped my head to see Emily laughing as she stood outside of my car.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car, "You scared me."

"Sorry," she giggled and I rolled my eyes, "How was your day?"

"Good, you just get home?"

"Yeah," she said and I leaned down and pressed my lips against her.

"Oh, some lady named Veronique called me?" I asked and Emily looked at me confused, "Said she needed to talk to you-"

"Oh Vero! Marc's wife!" she said and I snapped my fingers and nodded my head.

"Fleury!"

"Yeah, she called you?" Emily asked and I nodded my head, "Why you? How'd she get your number?"

"Beats me," I said and Emily dug through her bag and pulled out her phone.

"Ah shit, the battery's dead," she said and then sighed, "Vero probably tried to call me but couldn't get through."

"Here," I said and handed her phone, "She sounded like she really needed to talk to you."

"Mhmm, wonder what's wrong? Hope Matt's all right," Emily said as we walked into the building and towards the elevator.

We got to her floor and then walked into her condo. Ashley was asleep on the coach, so we went to Emily's room and she called Veronique up.