The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 068:

Chapter Sixty Eight
-Emily-
“Vero, Vero, calm down! What’s wrong?” I asked again, she was speaking so fast and most of it in French, I couldn’t understanding her. I growled and ran a hand through my hair, managing to make out Matt and crazy bitch, “Vero, I can’t understand-“

“Emily!” I heard a voice I recognized.

“Marc! What’s going on? Vero’s freaking out!”

“I know, you’re lucky you’re not here,” he said and then sighed, “Are you aware that your picture is on the internet, well, a lot of pictures of you-“

“What are you talking about?” I asked and looked at Tyler who was worriedly sitting on my bed.

“After our game yesterday, a reporter was talking to Matt about his goal, she then pulled up some pictures of you with Seguin and he flipped, Em, the pictures aren’t nice-“

“What pictures?” I asked and Marc sighed.

“I’ll text you the website they’re on-“

“Website?!” I asked and then ran towards my laptop and powered it up, “Is Matt there?”

“Yeah, but- I don’t recommend talking to him, not yet at least,” Marc said and I sighed and typed in the link that Marc had texted to me.

My eyes widened as I saw all the pictures, “Ty!” I called and then heard Tyler jump up from the bed and come up behind me.

“What the hell-“

“Marc, who took these?!” I yelled, seeing some pictures that were taken of Tyler and I sitting in the hot tub at his condo.

“We don’t know, Matt’s agent is trying to find out-“

“I want this off- NOW!” Tyler growled, already on the phone with his agent.

There were fifteen pictures, some of just Tyler, some of just me, most of the two of us together. Three pictures were taking inside of Tyler’s condo, this freaked us out, one where we were in the hot tub and my top was off, but luckily nothing was showing; although, Tyler’s head was bent back and my hands were under the water, so I’m assuming that people would figure out what I’m doing. There was another picture where we were sitting on the couch, I’m sitting on his lap and we’re in a heated make out session, the last picture was taken in the morning, I’m leaning against the wall looking at the view of Boston, Tyler’s standing behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Come on,” Tyler said as he moved my chair out of the way and started to click away on my computer. I saw that he printed out the pictures and then moved back over towards the bed and grabbed his jacket.

“TY!” I called and then jumped up from my seat, following him out of the room, “I’ll call you back, Marc.”

“All right,” he said and I hung up the phone and ran down the hall and towards the door, ignoring the confused looks from Amy and Ashley.

I followed Tyler out of the condo and towards the elevator. I wrapped an arm around his bicep and looked at his angry face, “Babe-“

“They were in my home, Emily!” he growled and I sighed and nodded my head, “They took pictures of us! Personal pictures!” Tyler growled and then punched the wall in the elevator.

“I want this off, Ty,” I said and Tyler sighed, wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my head.

“I’m taking care of it,” he said and I nodded my head.

-Tyler-
“Son of a bitch,” I growled as I stood on a chair and found a video camera above the gazebo. I grabbed it and looked over towards Brad, “Some creep put a camera in my home!”

“Dude, the cops are downstairs,” Brad said and I nodded my head.

“Ty!” Emily called and I hopped down from the chair and walked over towards her, “This picture was taken there, so if there’s another camera, it would be there,” she pointed over towards the fake tree in my yard.

Brad walked over towards the tree and shook it, sure enough; there was a camera that fell to the floor. I looked over towards Emily who leaned against the wall holding Marshall, looking like she was going to cry. The police came and I demanded that this was taken care of, they were here for a long time, searching the house for any other cameras.

As the police finished up and I spoke with a few of them, I looked over and saw Brad trying to comfort Emily, she was upset, hell, I was upset.

“We’ll handle this, Mr. Seguin,” the officer said and I nodded my head.

“Keep me updated,” I said and then nodded, handed me their cards and then left. It was sad that I felt disgusted in my own home.

“Dude,” I turned and saw Brad walking over towards me, “Stay at my place, I’ll stay with Brooke.”

“You don’t have to man,” I said and he shook his head.

“She doesn’t want to go back because she doesn’t want to answer questions, you both obviously don’t want to stay here, so get some clothes, get Marshall and head to my place- Don’t worry, it’s clean, the maid came yesterday.”

“Thanks man,” I said and he nodded his head and patted my back.

“I’ll see you a practice tomorrow,” he said and then left the place.

I sighed and then walked outside and saw Emily still holding onto Marshall, “Baby.”

“Who would do that?” she asked and I sighed and walked over towards her and bent down in front of her, ruffling the top of Marshall’s head and placing my other hand on her knee.

“Sick people, babe- Come on, let’s get out of here,” I said and helped her up, “We’re going to go somewhere safe.”

“All right,” she said and then followed me into the house and towards our room, “I don’t get it Ty, you’re on the top floor, you need to have a key to get to this floor, how did someone get up here? Only your mom, Brad, me and you have a key.”

“I don’t know Em, I don’t know, but it’s going to be taken care of,” I said as I sat her on the bed and started to go through our drawers to pack a bag.

“Do you have practice in the morning?” Emily asked and I nodded my head and then heard her sigh, “Where are we going anyways?”

“Marshy’s place,” I said as I turned and saw her nod her head.

-Emily-
“I’m surprised it’s clean,” I said and heard Tyler chuckle as we walked into Brad’s condo. I closed the door and locked it and Tyler unhooked Marshall’s leash.

“Probably everything but his bedroom,” Tyler said and I smirked and nodded my head, “Come ‘ere,” he said and I dropped my bag on the couch and walked over towards him, he hugged my tight and then kissed my forehead, “It’s going to be all right.”

“All right,” I said and then heard Tyler’s phone going off.

“I have to take this,” he said and I nodded my head, “The second door on the left is the guest bedroom, why don’t you get some sleep.”

“All right,” I said and then kissed his cheek and walked down the hallway, Marshall close behind me. I walked into the room and then heard my phone going off, I had a text. I looked to see that Brooke texted me saying that she would be over in the morning and she was asking if I would like anything, I just has for my school stuff, “Why does everything happen when I’m in school?” I asked myself and then looked Marshall, who had just jumped onto the bed.

I could hear Tyler yelling in the living room and knew that he was talking to his manager, I sighed and then laid back in the bed and felt Marshall lay his head on my stomach. I grabbed my phone and texted my brother, asking if it was a good time to talk, I got a one word answer, ‘no’.

“Yup, he’s pissed,” I groaned as I turned onto my stomach and felt Marshall’s head on my small of my back, “Nope, can’t do this,” I whined as I turned over again and pushed myself up and leaned against the headboard, “Sorry boy, can’t get comfortable,” I said as I scratched the top of Marshall’s head and then looked over towards the nightstand to grab the TV remote.

I flicked through the channels before I came to an old movie, I smiled because I use to watch this movie with my brother all of the time. The bedroom door opened and I looked to see and angry Tyler walked into the room and collapsed onto the bed.

“What’s this?” he asked as he sighed and stood back up and started to kick off his shoes and pulled his shirt off.

“It’s the 1985 version of the movie Clue,” I smiled towards Tyler and watched as he took his pants off and then climbed into bed with only his boxers on.

“It’s that the name of a board game?” he asked and I smiled and nodded my head.

“Matt and I use to watch this movie all the time when we were younger,” I said and then climbed out of the bed and pulled my jeans off and then climbed back into bed.

“I wonder what you would look like in a French maid outfit,” Tyler said and I snorted and climbed back into bed and looked towards the TV where the one girl was a maid.

“Yeah, that’s not going to happen,” I snorted as climbed back into bed and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder, “This has been a long day.”

“I know babe,” Tyler said as he kissed my forehead and rubbed my back, “I’ll fix this, don’t worry.”

We spent the rest of the night cuddling in bed watching the movie and then went to bed.