The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 069:

Chapter Sixty Nine
"That's invasion of privacy, trespassing, and a lot of other things! Get it done! I want her ass in jail!" Tyler growled onto his cell phone and I sighed, sitting next to Brooke and petting Marshall's head.

"Who's he on the phone with?" Brooke asked and I sighed.

"His agent, the police traced the camera back to some girl that was practically stalking Tyler," I said and Brooke shook her head and looked next to her because Brad walked over and plopped on the couch next to her.

Brooke sighed and then readjusted herself and was practically sitting on Brad's lap, her arms wrapped around his neck and her head on his shoulder.

"Any better?" Brad asked and I shook my head.

"He woke up in a good mood, and then his agent called and basically ruined that," I said and looked towards Tyler sadly.

"We have to get to practice soon, he needs to wrap it up," Brad said and I nodded my head, stood up from the couch and walked over towards the kitchen counter.

I picked up the pen and paper that sat on the counter and wrote 'Practice' on the post it and then slid the top sheet off and walked over towards Tyler. He held out his hand and I placed the note in his hand, Tyler read it and then crumbled the paper and draped his arm around my shoulder. I sighed and then wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'll talk to you later, I have to go," Tyler said and then hung up his phone and sighed.

"Everything all right?" I asked and Tyler kissed my head.

"I'll talk to you later about it," he said and then pulled away and looked at brad, "Come on man."

"Yup," Brad stood up once Brooke got off of him and then two of them walked out of the condo after waving goodbye to us.

"So what do you want to do, Em?" Brooke asked and I sighed and walked over towards the bags that she brought for me this morning, bags full of my school supplies.

"I have to get some things finished, as soon I'm finished, we can go out," I said and Brooke nodded her head.

"I brought some of my homework too," she said and I smiled and nodded my head.

Today was Sunday, I had to get some tests graded that the kids had taken on Friday, this new teacher of mine was a real asshole and pervert, he's nothing like Mrs. Peters. I was just happy that I only had about less than three months to deal with him, then I graduate and possibly go to grad school if I can't find a job.

"Have you tried to talk to Matt?" Brooke asked and I sighed.

"Not since last night, he was too pissed to talk," I said and Brooke nodded his head, "I'm a little scared to talk to him."

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong, you're an adult! It's not like you were doing what you were doing in public- If you did, we would be having a very different conversation and I would be telling you that your brother had a right to be mad," Brooke said and I smirked and nodded my head.

"And that's why I love you," I said and she smiled.

-Brooke-
It was mid afternoon, the guys were still not back from practice and that was strange because they should have been back by now. I had finished all of my school work and was waiting for Emily, she was almost finished, working on her last paper, already finished grading the tests and completing one paper for a class of hers.

I was growing a little frustrated and texted Brad, when he didn't text me back immediately, I held myself back from calling him and decided to raid his fridge, "You know, I don't know why I'm surprised that there's nothing in here."

I heard Emily laugh from the couch and shook my head, "Tyler's the same way! I have to remind him that I eat more than power shake and crap like that."

"I know right!" I said and then heard my phone go off, Brad was texting me, telling me that he and Tyler were at the police station handling the picture incident. I replied to Brad telling him to tell Tyler to text Emily and let her know, because even though she's not showing it, she's nervous about not knowing where her man was.

"Was that Brad?" she asked and I sighed.

"No, my mom!" I lied and then shoved my phone in my back pocket, "I'm still waiting on Brad."

"Oh wait, Ty just texted me," Emily said and I sighed, "They're at the police station trying to get this mess fixed," she said and I nodded my head.

My phone went off and it was Brad sending me a heart, I smiled and then looked at Emily, "Yeah, Brad just told me."

"Well, that's that, I'm finished," Emily said and I breathed a sigh of relief and we both laughed, "What would you like to do?"

"We should call Ash and Amy up and get our nails done," I said and Emily squealed and nodded her head.

"Yes!" Emily said and then stood up and I grabbed my phone and started to text the girls and then texted Brad telling him where we were going.

-Emily-
"So when do you go to see Matt?" Ashley asked as the four of us sat in the massage chair and relaxed as the girls gave us a pedicure.

"Two weeks, for Easter," I said and then sighed.

"Is he still mad about this whole thing?" Amy asked and I nodded my head, "Why is he mad at you?"

"I don't think he is, I think he's just trying to control his anger of this situation," I said and the girls nodded their heads.

"Is Tyler going with you?" Ashley asked and I smiled and nodded my head, "That'll be interesting."

"You guys can come if you want, TK and Sid will be there," I smiled brightly when Amy and Ashley's face brightened.

"Maybe," they muttered and I laughed.

"What about you Brooke?"

"Brad is taking me somewhere," she said and I smirked, "It's some surprise."

"Well, if he's any good with surprises like Tyler, you're in for a treat," I said and Brooke laughed and nodded her head.

"So when would we leave if we came to Pittsburgh?" Ashley asked.

"Well, Ty's got a game the day before, but I think it's like a four o'clock game," I said and then pulled up my Bruins schedule, "Yeah, so we'll either fly down Sunday morning or drive down throughout the night."

"Oh that sounds like a fun road trip," Amy muttered and I laughed because she's not really that big into driving at night.

"Em, when's that basketball game?" Brooke asked and I looked at my phone.

"Tomorrow night," I said, "If we're still going to it."

"Yeah, I kind of lost interest in going to it," Brooke said and I snorted.

"At least you'll know what the hell is going on, I won't, I'll just see a bunch of baskets going into balls," I said and then listened to the girls crack up laughing, "What?"

"Basket's into balls! God, that's great, gotta twitter that quote!" Brooke said and then pulled out her phone.

"I give up," I muttered as I held my face and shook my head.

"You're too much Em, you really are," Ashley laughed and I blushed, not believing that those words had just escaped my mouth.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it to see that Tyler was texting me, [Just left the station, it's fixed, I'll explain later. I know you're out with the girls, Marshy and I want to meet up later for dinner, let us know when]

"The guys want to meet up later," I said and Brooke nodded her head.

"You two go enjoy your men, I have homework to finish," Amy said.

"Skype date with Sid," Ashley smiled and I smirked and nodded my head.

I let Tyler know that Brooke and I would meet them later for dinner, not knowing when we would be finished because we had just started our pedicures and we were still going to get manicures.

"It's nice to be pampered," Brooke breathed and we giggled and nodded our heads, leaning back and relaxing.