The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 007:

Chapter Seven
"Go Tyler!" I smiled as I watched as he skated down the ice towards the goal.

"Your boy's doing well tonight," Brooke said and I scoffed.

"Come on, he's not my boy," I said and she smirked and shook her head.

"Whatever you say," she sang and I laughed and shook my head.

"So what's been going on with you and Brad?" I asked and then looked to see that Brooke was blushing.

"I don't know, he invited me here tonight, but who knows," she said and then sighed, "I mean I know he still sleeps around, but, I like him so- I don't know."

"I know what you mean," I breathed as Tyler's shot went in and the buzzard went off. I smiled towards him and he pointed towards me through the glass before his teammates could attack him.

Tyler and Brad had invited Brooke and I out to the game tonight, they had given us glass side seats on the home side, and the only thing separating us from their backup goalie was the glass. Tyler and Brad had come over to us after the warm up and I heard people talking about us when I leaned under the bars to give him a hug.

The horn went off saying the game was over, Bruins won. The team jumped off of the bench and then headed out to the center of the ice to congratulate each other for beating the Jets. Everyone headed into the hallway and Tyler came up to us.

“Nice goal,” I smiled and he smirked and nodded his head.

“Made it for you,” he smiled as he leaned onto the bars.

“Well thank you,” I laughed and turned into my seat and leaned down.

“We’re heading out to the club, care to join us?” Brad asked as he leaned over Tyler and was more looking at Brooke than me.

“Sure!” Brooke said and I shook my head.

“Not feeling the club tonight,” I said and Tyler nodded his head.

“Wait for me,” he said and I looked at him confused but nodded my head, “Seriously Em, don’t move!” he yelled with a smirk on his face as his Captain was pushing the two of them towards the locker room.

“What do you mean you’re not feeling the club tonight?!” Brooke yelled as she hit my shoulder and I laughed and looked at him.

“Tyler and I are going somewhere else,” I said and Brooke smiled and nodded her head.

“So it’s getting serious?”

“Shut up! No it’s not!” I laughed and then shook my head, “We’re not together.”

“What are you? Just friends?” she teased and I sighed.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“So if you’re just friends, why are you carrying around your little photo booth pictures?” Brooke teased and I glared at her, “You like him.”

“No.”

“Yes you do.”

“No.”

“Yup.”

“No Brooke, I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“You know why not! I don’t want it to be like last time!” I growled and she signed and nodded her head.

“Then just let it play out, maybe where ever you go tonight, maybe that’ll change your mind about him,” she said and I sighed and nodded my head.

We must have waited for about a half hour before Brad and Tyler ran out, back towards us. They told us to climb down through the bars, and we nodded our heads. I felt Tyler’s hand on my waist and he wrapped my arm around his neck and I felt him pick me up and hold my honeymoon style.

“You can put me down now,” I laughed and Tyler shook his head, “Come on!” I laughed as I tried to wiggle free.

“All right, all right,” he laughed and then let go and I almost fell to the ground, but he quickly caught me.

“Tyler!” I yelled and he was laughing.

“Gotchya!”

“Jerk!” I laughed and he put my legs down and we didn’t even realize that Brooke and Brad had disappeared, “So where are we going?”

“Somewhere awesome!” Tyler said as he grabbed my hand and started to drag me down the hallway.

“Hey Segs!” I heard and Tyler stopped to see that a guy was coming towards us, “You meeting us at the club?”

“Naw, I’m heading up night,” Tyler said and the guy walked over, looked at Tyler holding my hand and smirked, “Em, this is Milan, Looch, this is Emily.”

“The Pens sister?” he asked and Tyler sighed and nodded his head, “Nice to meet you.”

There was something about his look, something in his eye, something in all of their eyes when Tyler introduced me to the team and they found out that Matt was my brother. I felt like I wanted to crawl in a hole after meeting them, my gut was telling me that they were up to something.

I was lucky that Brooke had driven here, so I didn’t have to worry about leaving my car when I climbed into Tyler’s car and he drove off into the city.

“You all right?” Tyler asked as we stopped at a stop light, “You’re kind of quiet. You haven’t even changed the radio station.”

“Yeah,” I said as I stared out his window.

“Well, we’re here,” he said as he pulled into a parking garage.

“Where is here?” I asked as Tyler pulled into a spot and stopped.

“My home,” he said and I looked at him, “We’re always at your place.”

“That’s because you kind of just show up,” I laughed and walked out of the car.

“You’ll like it,” he said as he took my head and walked into the building.

The place was kind of set up like mine, you needed a key to open the elevator, and then press the number to your floor. Tyler lived on the top floor, floor forty-two.

“This place is huge,” I said while looking at how many floors there were.

“Yeah, I moved in about a year ago,” he laughed, “It was fun getting the furniture up.”

“I bet.”

The elevator stopped and the door opened. There were only four doors on this floor, and Tyler walked straight ahead and got his key out. I heard a dog barking behind on the door and I backed up a bit, I wasn’t a big fan of dogs.

“I’m coming boy, hold on,” Tyler said as he laughed and placed the key in the door and opened it, “Hi, buddy.”

My eyes widened as I watched as Tyler bent down and started to pet the puppy. I sighed realizing that it was small; it could barely do any damage. Tyler looked back towards me and picked his puppy up.

“This is Marshall,” he smiled brightly as he walked over towards me.

“Cute,” I said as I slowly held my hand out.

“He won’t hurt you,” Tyler frowned, “You not like dogs?”

“A little afraid of them,” I gulped and Tyler held out his hand and carried his puppy with the other. I took his hand and he led me into his condo, ‘…Wow, this is nice…’

“Why don’t you like dogs?”

“Afraid of dogs,” I corrected as I walked around his house and looked at everything.

“Fine, afraid of them,” he said and I turned around to see that he was right in front of me.

I gasped because I didn’t hear him sneak up on me. I sighed and then took off my jacket and handed it to him. Tyler threw it onto the couch and I started to take off my cardigan.

“Hey now, are we taking all our clothes off?” he laughed and I smirked, “I like to do that,” Tyler said and grabbed my shirt and I slapped his hand away.

“This is why I’m afraid of dogs,” I said and then took my cardigan off and then held up my arm to see a nice bite mark.

“Whoa,” he said and then grabbed my arm turned me around to look at the scar, “What happened?”

“When I was about nine, I was outside playing with Matt and our neighbor’s boxer got out and attacked me,” I explained and I felt his fingers glide over my upper arm, over the bite. I shivered at his touch, “I’ve been afraid of them since.”

“I promise, Marshall won’t hurt you, he’s just a puppy,” Tyler said as turned me around and I pulled my cardigan back up. I gave him a small smile and he nodded his head, “You want a tour of the place?”

“I don’t want to see your bedroom,” I smirked and Tyler looked at me confused, “Every time someone offers them a tour of their home and when they get to the bedroom, they usually have sex!”

Tyler laughed and then bent down and grabbed my legs, throwing me over his shoulders, “Then why waste any time!”

“Tyler!” I laughed and he carried me off.