The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 008:

Chapter Eight
“You have a freaking yard!” I yelled as I walked outside into the cool night air.

“Well, yeah, I needed something for Marshall. I wanted to stay in the city, but I wanted a yard, so when I found this place, it was perfect. A lot of money, but perfect,” Tyler said and I walked around the ‘backyard’ if you will.

“This is so cool,” I muttered as I looked around, it wasn’t a big yard, about the size of the average classroom, but it was enough for his dog, a hot tub, and then a table and chairs.

“You like?” Tyler asked as he came up behind me and grabbed my hands, playing with my fingers.

“Yeah,” I smiled and turned around to see him looking down at him.

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?” he asked and I smirked towards him and shook my head.

“No, but thank you.”

Image

“So when’s our third date? You know, usually that leads to sex after,” he smirked and I rolled my eyes and tried to walk passed him but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back over.

“Tyler,” I laughed as I slammed into his chest.

“Come on, Em,” he said seriously and I looked up to see him staring at me. His hands were on my waist and he pulled me close. I saw his head lean down, and I turned my head to feel his lips against my cheek. Tyler sighed and I shook my head.

“I’m sorry, Tyler, I can’t,” I said and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

“Why not, Emily? I like you! I like you a lot! Why can’t you like me too?” he asked sounding hurt and I turned back to face him, something I shouldn’t have done.

“I don’t date hockey players, I learned my lesson a long time ago,” I muttered and then shook my head.

“Tell me,” he said as he walked up to me and pressed his chest to my back, “What happened?”

“I was used by a player from a rival team to get back at my brother,” I confessed and Tyler sighed and then turned me around to look at me.

“That’s not what this is! I liked you before I even found out who your brother was!” he said and I bit my lip, “I liked you the moment I saw you in that club. Emily you’re beautiful, funny, smart, you actually act normal around me! I like that! I want that!”

“I’m sorry, he ruined it for you,” I said and started to walk away, but Tyler grabbed my wrist, yanked me back, grabbed the side of my face and pressed his lips onto mine.

I stood their shocked, not knowing what to do; I couldn’t believe that he was kissing me, what worse, I couldn’t believe I was liking the fact that he was kissing me.

-Tyler-
I had said screw it, if she was going to leave, never wanting to see me again, then I at least wanted to know what those beautiful plump lips felt like against mine. I relaxed when I felt her hands on my chest and she moved them around my neck.

I pulled away slowly and was panting, opening my eyes and staring into hers, “I’m sorry, I just wanted to do that before you-“ I was taken by surprise when she grabbed the back of my neck and pressed her lips against mine.

I smirked and then wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up. She laughed against my lips and I smiled brightly, our foreheads against each other and I could feel her citrus scented breath on my face. I placed Emily back on the ground and she looked up towards me and smirked.

“See, that wasn’t so bad,” I smiled and I saw her cheeks turn red, which made me laugh.

I walked away from her and over towards the hot tub, taking the top off and seeing the steam appear from the water. I looked over towards her to see that she was smirking and shaking her head.

“Come on,” I said as I kicked my sneakers off and smiled at her.

“No, no way!” she laughed and held out her hands.

“Come on, Emily!” I smiled and then chased after her when she ran back into the condo, “Em!”

“No!” she laughed as I caught her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Come on, Em!” I sang as I picked her up and headed for the door.

“No, no, no, no, no, stop!” she yelled in-between her laughs and she tried to grab onto the couch, “All right fine!”

“Yes!” I smiled and then placed her onto the ground and watched as she took off her cardigan and threw it onto the couch.

Emily bent down to unzip her boots and then sat down to take them off. She stood up and pulled off her tights and I felt my breath stop of a second as she bent over and I saw down her dress. I gulped and then walked over towards her and picked up her chin and pressed my lips onto hers. I grabbed the back of her knees and pulled them up as I laid her onto the couch and climbed on top of her.

“Hot tub, Tyler,” she breathed and I smirked and then stood up, pulling her with me.

“Kill joy,” I smirked and she laughed and slapped my arm.

Emily bent down, grabbing her purse from the ground and pulling a hair tie out. I smirked as she grabbed her hair and threw it up into a messy bun and looked up towards me. She didn’t say a word, she just turned around and started walking over towards the door, grabbing her dress and pulling it over her head.

I gulped as she turned her head back towards me and I saw the smirk on her face as she tossed the dress onto the floor. She had a black bra and matching underwear on, and I watched as she climbed into the hot tub.

“Coming?” she yelled and I ripped my pants down and started to walk out the door, closing it behind me. I pulled my shirt off and heard the water slash, “Oh come on!” Emily whined and I looked at her confused, “It’s like you’re freaking Ryan Gosling!” she yelled as she held out her hand and I smirked because she was talking about my abs. Emily sat back down and then and then shook her head pouting, “What the hell?!”

“Like what you see?” I asked knowing that I was being cocky.

“Yes!” she answered angrily only making me laugh and climb into the hot tub; I liked how we made each other laugh.

Image

I climbed into the hot tub and pulled her onto my lap and I laughed as she started to rub her hands against my abs. I looked at her to see that she was blushing the whole time and I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my lips against hers, pressing her body tight against mine.

-Emily-
“Stay the night, Em,” Tyler said as he handed me a towel and I wrapped it around my naked body.

When we had finally come back inside, Tyler gave me a towel and I had thrown my bra and underwear into his drier. I looked over towards him and nodded my head. He smiled and then kissed my cheek and walked over towards where his drier was and threw his boxers in and started the machine.

I picked my clothes off the ground, folded them and then placed them on the little coffee table in front of the couch. Tyler walked back over towards me, holding the towel around his waist and then grabbed my arm. He wrapped his arms around me after tucking his towel and kissed my head.

“Don’t hurt me, Tyler,” was all I could mutter out as my head laid on his chest.

“I won’t. I’m not those assholes,” he said and then kissed my head again, “I’ll get you some clothes.”

“All right,” I said as Tyler grabbed my hand and started to pull me along.

Tyler brought me to his room and I looked around and sat on his bed. Marshall trotted into the room and I picked my feet up and cross them, hoping that the puppy wasn’t going to try and jump onto the bed. Tyler was digging through his drawers and pulled out a shirt and some basketball shorts.

I walked over towards his attached bathroom and threw the clothes on and opened the door to see Marshall there. I gasped and then froze watching as the puppy walked to my feet and started to lick them, I guess he sensed that I was a little afraid of him.

“It’s all right, Em,” Tyler said as he appeared and picked Marshall up, “He’s friendly.”

“He is adorable,” I said as I placed my head in back of his ear and started to scratch his head, feeling his head lean into my hand.

“See, he likes you,” Tyler laughed as he watched as Marshall stuck his face out and started to nip at my nose and lick my face. I scrunched up my face and giggled a little, because it felt to weird, “Feel better?”

“Other than the fact I have dog drool on my face, sure,” I laughed and Tyler smirked and kissed the side of my face.

“I still think you look hot, dog drool and all,” he laughed and I playfully pushed his shoulder.

I turned towards the sink and washed my face and then walked into the bedroom to see that Tyler had thrown some pajama pants on. He walked out of the room and I looked down at Marshall to see that he was sitting in front of me.

“Will you bite me if I pick you up?” I asked as I bent down to look at him, “And I’m talking to a dog.”

I laughed when he put his paws on my knees and pulled himself to try and lick my face again, but I pulled back. I wrapped my arms under his stomach and then picked him up and placed him on the bed. I laughed as he started to roll around, and I climbed onto Tyler’s king size bed.

“Having fun?” Tyler asked as he walked back into the room and I laughed.

Tyler jumped onto the bed and then laid on his side and watched as I sat against the headboard and played with his puppy, finding myself surprised that I was warming up to him. Even finding myself more surprised over the fact that I think that I was started to fall for Tyler.