The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 073:

Chapter Seventy Three
-Emily-
“Oh Tyler, I’m so sorry,” I said as I wrapped my arms around Tyler neck and felt him hold me tight, he just looked so defeated.

“I played like shit,” he muttered and I shook my head.

“No, no you didn’t! Baby, you played amazingly!” I said and cupped Tyler face and kissed his soon to be tear stained cheeks.

“We have to clean our lockers out tomorrow,” he said and I sighed and pressed my lips against his.

It was Wednesday, April 25th, two weeks since we were in Pittsburgh for Easter, and today was the day that the Bruins lost against the Capitals in game 7 in the Stanley Cup playoffs. They had won the cup last year, but lost in the first round this year, a huge hit to all of their egos. I gave Tyler a kiss one last time before pulling away and seeing his mother and sisters walk up to him and hug him. I turned my head and saw Brooke hugging Brad; he looked just as depressed as Tyler.

Our drive home was in silence and I was just happy to know that all Tyler wanted me to do was hold his hand. We got back to his condo and I sat on the couch while he laid down and placed his head on my lap, he turned the TV on and watched the highlights on the NHL network.

“Baby, please stop watching that,” I said and Tyler just changed the channel.

This was a hard week, Matt had lost in the first round of the playoffs as well, and what’s worse was that it was against the Flyers. Amy and Ashley were in Pittsburgh right now trying to comfort their, I actually don’t know what they are, boy toys? Boyfriends?

The game was on Sunday, Ashley and Amy were there and weren’t coming back until tomorrow. Matt was coming up with them because he knew that I couldn’t leave because of school, as much as I would love to see and comfort my brother. Ashley and Amy had skipped their classes, they had done the smart thing and took the harder classes their freshman through junior year, leaving the easy ones for their senior year.

“Baby, do you want me to get you anything?” I asked, running my fingers through Tyler’s hair, he didn’t even bother to undress out of his suit when he got home.

“No, just stay here,” he said and I gave him a small smile and nodded my head.

“I’m sorry, Ty,” I said and then hugged his head and kissed his forehead.

“Do you have school tomorrow?” he asked and I nodded my head. I watched as he looked at his watch and saw that it was almost midnight, “Why don’t you get some sleep?”

“What are you going to do?” I asked and he pushed himself up and changed back to the NHL channel, “Ty, don’t beat yourself up over this- Don’t listen to what they’re saying-“

“I’ll be all right, Em, I’ll be in a second,” he said and I sighed and nodded my head.

I stood up and moved over towards him, sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his shoulder and kissed his cheek, “I still love you.”

“I love you too babe,” he said and then kissed my forehead and laid his head on my shoulder.

“Come on,” I took the remote from his hands and turned the TV off, “Come to bed.”

“All right,” he said and I stood up and pulled on his tie to make him stand up. He gave me a small smile and then stood up and laced his fingers with mine and we headed for the stairs. Marshall was lying on the floor behind the couch and when he saw up and picked up his head, “Stay.”

We walked up the stairs and headed down the hallway towards his bedroom. I knew Tyler felt bad about tonight, and I wanted to make him feel a little better. He opened the bedroom door and I turned around, broke apart from Tyler’s fingers and gripped his tie, pulling him into the room and then placing my hands on his chest. I felt his hands on my hips, I smirked and then grinded them into his and heard him groan.

“Baby, not tonight,” Tyler breathed, but I stood on the tip of my toes, started to kiss his neck as I unbuttoned his shirt, “Em,” I pulled his jacket off and then tossed it onto the door handle, untucked his dress shirt and then undershirt and then looked up to see Tyler’s dark eyes looking down at me. I pushed the dress shirt off and then pulled the undershirt over his head, “Emily, not tonight,” he muttered as I ran my fingers down his bare chest and started to unbuckle his belt and pulled down his pants, “I said not tonight!” he growled and then shoved me onto the bed.

I was on my back, leaning against my elbows staring at him. He was looking at me darkly, standing there in front of me. Tyler stepped out of his pants, kicked his shoes off, threw his socks off and stood at the end of the bed looking at me. I knew that he was saying no, but his body language was definitely not no.

I pushed myself up and started to unbutton my plaid button up shirt. Tyler climbed on top of my and slapped my hands away and then pinned them next to my head. I groaned when I felt his weight on top of me and felt his hard on against my thigh. Tyler ran his hands down my arms, over my shoulders and down my body until he got to the buttons. He almost ripped them off, but my glare made him stop that. Tyler spread my legs and kissed my stomach, I groaned and tangled my fingers in his hair and arched my back, feeling his fingers working on unbuttoning my skinny jeans. I kicked off my flats and pulled myself up so that I could take my unbuttoned shirt off and toss it to the side.

Tyler sat up and grabbed the bottom of my jeans and started to pull them off of me, at one point he was pulled me too and I grabbed onto the bedpost so that he would only take the jeans. This was a different side of Tyler, he was going to be different tonight and I knew it, he was going to be rough with me and I didn’t know how I was going to like this, but I knew that he needed it.

-Tyler-
“How do you feel? I’m so sorry- You should have stopped me,” I said as I sat on the side of the bed and looked at my sore girl, she had to call in sick because it hurt to get out of bed.

“It’s fine Ty, I’m fine-“

“You hurt when you move!” I said and she giggled and sat up, placing her hand to my cheek.

“Come ‘ere,” she said and I climbed back into bed, only wearing my boxers while she just had a sheet around her, “I love you, and last night was fun, but maybe once in a while.”

“But I hurt you!”

“You didn’t hurt me!” she giggled, “To be honest, I didn’t quite mind it rough,” she blushed a little and I smirked and straddled her, cupping her face and pressing my lips against hers.

“My naughty teacher,” I breathed and she ran her fingers down my chest and rested them on my waist.

“What time do you need to be at the Garden?” she asked and I looked at the clock and sighed.

“Two hours,” I said, seeing that it was ten in the morning and Coach said that we needed to be there to clean our lockers out at noon.

“I’ll come with you,” she said and I smirked and nodded my head, “Let me shower.”

“I’ll help-“

“Nope, you’re going to stay out here and give my body the rest it deserves,” she laughed and I smirked and rolled my eyes, “We both know that you can’t keep your hands to yourself, baby.”

“What time will your brother be here?” I asked as Emily pulled herself out of bed and I caught a glimpse of the soon to be bruise on her ass cheek.

“He’s driving up with Ashley and Amy, so he’ll probably be here tonight,” Emily said and I nodded my head, “You’ll have to entertain him while I’m at school.”

“Bonding time,” I said trying to sound excited but, failed.

“Yes,” Emily giggled and then kissed my cheek, “Be good.”

“I’m already good!” I said and she scoffed, “I’m placing him in the guest bedroom furthest away from this one!”

“You think that we’re going to have sex when Matt’s here- Baby, he’ll come in here and tear you off of me,” Emily said as she dropped the sheet and walked into the bathroom.

“Well what the hell am I suppose to do for the next week?!” I asked because that was how long Matt was going to be staying with us.

“Improvise,” she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I heard the water turn on and listened to Emily hum to herself. She’s been practically living at my place now, I mean she still stays at her condo, but she has more privacy here. Since her brother was coming in for a week and Emily didn’t want him to stay on the couch or in a hotel, she asked me if he could stay here. The last thing I wanted was my girlfriend’s older brother in my home, but I caved when she gave me the eyes, plus I owed him from the times that he opened his home to me.

I hoped that Marshall was going to be all right with the fact that Matt’s dog was going to be joining us and I wasn’t sure how Marshall was going to feel about this, not really being around other dogs before. I was going to have a small cookout on Saturday, my mom and her fiancé as well as my sisters were going to be there, Matt was going to have the chance to meet my family.

I sighed and then looked down at my lap, ‘…This’ll be a sterile week…’