The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 074:

Chapter Seventy Four
"Congratulations ladies!" Brad said as Emily, Brooke, Ashley and Amy all walked towards us in their caps and gowns, they had just graduated from college.

Friends and family were here, my mom her fiancé, Daniel, my sisters and Matt were here for Emily. Sidney was here for Ashley, even met her parents, I laughed when Ashley's dad said that he didn't like Sidney because he was a Capitals fan. Amy's family was in, Kennedy didn't make it to the graduation, but he was going to be here tomorrow for the girl's party at one of the local restaurants, we had rented the whole place out. Brooke's family was in and I teased Brad because he was nervous about meeting her parents, but they liked him instantly, must be that charm that he talks about a lot.

The playoffs were almost over, Game 1 of the finals was going to start next week and it was going to be against the LA Kings and New Jersey Devils for the cup. It's been tough these past few weeks, most of the guys had gone home and I was already planning a trip home, wanting to show Emily where I grew up.

Once I managed to get Emily alone, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my lips onto hers, "Can't believe you can even make a graduation gown look so damn sexy," I said and Emily giggled and ran her hands down my waist.

"Oops, sorry guys," I heard and we turned to see my mom and Daniel, "Sorry to interrupt."

"It's all right, Jackie," Emily said and I watched as my mom pulled out her camera.

"Picture time?"

"Oh no, mom, come on-"

"All right," Emily said and I sighed and then looked down at her.

"Really?"

"Come on Ty! Please?" she begged and I chuckled and nodded my head, standing behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head next to hers. Mom took a few pictures with us, then Matt came over and took a few pictures with Emily, then the three of us, and then mom wanted one of just Matt and I.

"Mom, really it's fine!"

"Come on sweetie! It'll be fun, he'll be your brother-in-law soon!" mom said and I felt my face heat up. I hadn't told my sisters or mother that I had proposed to Emily. I looked over towards her and saw that she was hiding her face in Ashley's shoulder, but I could distantly make out the smirk on her face.

"This one will be for the books," Matt said and I snort, "Come on, 'brother'."

"Don't encourage her," I stated, but Matt snorted and listened to my mom go on and on about how brotherly we looked.

-Emily-
"So graduates, what are you going to do now?" Brad asked as he slid his body in-between mine and Brooke, practically sitting on our laps.

"Grad school," Brooke and Ashley said while Brooke and I were laughing a little because Brad was wiggling his butt trying to squeeze onto the couch.

"What about you Em?" Brad asked as he threw his arms around both Brooke and me shoulders.

"I was going to wait till tomorrow to announce it, but I guess I'll say it now," I said as I looked at Ashley, Amy, Brooke, Tyler and Brad, "I'm going to become a full time substitute teacher for the school that I student taught at."

"Em that's awesome- Brad, move your body so I can hug her!" Brooke yelled and I laughed was attacked by Ashley, Amy and Brooke.

"Yeah, and the first position that opens up at the school as an actual teacher, it's mine," I smiled brightly and then heard the girls squeal with excitement, "I'm going to be a teacher!"

"Group hug!" I think I heard Brad yell and then felt everyone pile on top of me.

Once everyone died down, we met up with Sidney and Matt, TK had finally got in and was instantly attached to Amy's side. We went out for dinner and drinks and then headed back to our condo to relax and have a move night, it went from we were going to watch Sex in the City to the guys putting the Expendables in.

"Sylvester Stallone," Ashley moaned, "Definitely joins the hot old guy club- He's like George Clu-"

"Ok Ash, just stop right there," Amy said and I started to laugh, "The guy's in his late sixties!"

"So! Look at him-"

"Yeah, no comment," Sidney said and Ashley tisked and slapped his shoulder.

"Look at him Sid! He's-"

"You're really asking me that?" Sidney asked which only made me laugh harder.

"Em, come on! You're one to appreciate gorgeous muscles!" Ashley said and I laughed and looked towards Tyler who was sitting next to me, his arm around my shoulder.

"I am one to appreciate gorgeous muscles," I said and then smirked and lifted Tyler's shirt, showing off his abs, "Yup, that'll do it."

"I feel violated right now," Tyler said and I giggled.

"If you feel violated now, just imagine what I'm going to do to you later-"

"Ok, night guys!" Tyler said as he stood up and threw my over his shoulder and the others were laughing and I was thanking god that Matt decided to go back to the hotel because he was tired.

"Put me down! I want to finish the movie!" I said and Tyler laughed and walked back over towards the couch and sat down, placing me on his lap.

"Wow, just wow," Amy said and I laughed and shook my head.

"See what I have to deal with," I snorted and then jumped when Tyler poked my side, "Stop."

I snuggled into Tyler’s side and watched the movie with everyone. By the end of the move it was late and Sidney and TK didn’t feel like driving back to the hotel, so they just stayed her, none of us had a problem with it.

-Tyler-
I woke up in the middle of the night to hearing someone snoring; I didn’t think it was Emily, because I’ve never heard her snore before. It was getting louder and I was curious as to what it was. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand next to my head and shined it around the room. I noticed that my bed was empty and I was wondering where Emily was. I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost two in the morning and I wasn’t too happy to find that I was in bed alone.

I stretched and yawned and then climbed out of the bed and shined the light on the ground to make sure that I wasn’t going to be stepping on something as I walked to the door, ‘…Who the hell is snoring so loudly?...’ I thought as I looked to see the bedroom door was opened a little and I heard people giggling in the hallway. I opened the door and looked to see that everyone was peering into Amy’s room, “What the hell-“

“Shhhh!” Emily said and I rolled my eyes and walked over towards her and peaked into the room.

“Tyler is snoring so loudly,” Amy said, clearly the only one still asleep and not in the hallway was Kennedy.

“Dude, he’s worse than Chara!” Brad said and I snorted and nodded my head.

“I told you guys that he was bad,” Sidney said and I looked at him confused.

“I never got that memo,” I said and Emily shook her head.

“He woke me from a dead sleep, these three know that when I’m tired, that’s very hard to do,” Emily said and as she pointed towards the girls who just nodded their heads.

“Someone wake him up,” Brooke whined as she leaned her head on Brad’s shoulder, “I need sleep.”

“Can we like plug his mouth up?” Brad asked and we all looked at him.

“Really? Are you serious right now?” Emily asked and I snorted because the sad part was that he was, “This isn’t a freakin’ cartoon, Marshy!”

“Sorry, I was just brainstorming ideas-“

“Just shush!” Ashley said and then walked towards her room, “Come ‘ere, Yingling-“

“Oh hell no, keep that cat away from me!” Sidney yelled and moved to the opposite side of the group, “Fuckin’ thing kept on scratching me throughout the night,” he said as he showed us his scabbed arm.

“No, don’t do that to pour TK,” Emily said and then sighed and walked away, into the living room and then disappeared behind the corner.

She came back a few seconds later, hiding something behind her back and everyone was looking at her confused as to what she was hiding. Emily walked into the bedroom and over towards the bed, she hid the object with her body, so we didn’t know what she had.

“WAKE UP TYLER!!!!” Emily yelled and then blew the air horn and we all laughed our asses off when Kennedy jumped out of his bed and landed on the floor, “Woke ‘em.”

“Something tells me Yingling would have been a little better,” Ashley said and Emily snorted.

“I woke him up, didn’t I?”

“Maybe you just gave him a heart attack,” Amy said as she walked into the room and over towards Kennedy, who was leaning against the bed and gripping his heart.

“I still woke ‘em.”