The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 077:

Chapter Seventy Seven
"Oh Tyler! Thank you so much!" Emily smiled brightly as she kissed my cheek as we exited the theater, "How did you know that Phantom of the Opera was my favorite?"

"I'm just that good," I said as I laced my fingers with Emily's and heard her snort, "Your brother helped me."

"Knew it," she giggled and I smirked as I signaled for a cab and waited for one to pull up.

I had her slide into the cab first, the drive asked where to and I looked at her, "You want dinner?"

"We'll order in tonight," Emily said and I felt her hand on my thigh and it was moving higher.

I gulped and looked at her smirking face, "Trump Towers," I said and grabbed her hand to stop her from going any higher. She giggled and then started to rub her leg against mine, '...Oh come on, drive faster...'

-Emily-
After ordering Chinese, having it deliver and eating it, Tyler was doing the dishes and I smirked and walked into the bedroom, changed into my matching lace dark purple strapless bra and underwear and then threw on my black silk thigh high robe, but left it undone. I walked into the living room, saw that Tyler's back was to me, I smiled and then walked over towards him, wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my forehead on his back, "Baby, I'm hungry."

"Still?" he chuckled and I smirked and then playfully bit into his shoulder, "Ow! Emily-" Tyler turned around and looked at me surprised, "Oh, now I see what's going on," he smirked and then threw down the towel placed his hands on my thighs and picked me up, "Let me fill that hunger, babe."

Tyler carried me into the bedroom, laid me on the corner of the bed, started to unbutton his shirt and then pulled off his undershirt. I wanted to sit up and undo his pants, but Tyler pushed me back down and pushed apart my legs with his. I groaned when he pushed his pants down, leaving him in only hi tight boxers and I could see the clear as day hard on.

"Baby," I moaned as I arched my back, way before he even started to touch me again, '...He doesn't even have to touch me to make me feel crazy...'

"Close your eyes, Em," Tyler said and I nodded my head and closed them, "Don't peak."

"All right," I muttered and then heard him walking around, unzipping bags and then walking back over towards me.

"All right, without opening your eyes, climb to the top of the bed," he said and I rolled onto my stomach and moved to the top of the bed and then laid on my back again, "Sit up," I felt Tyler climb on top of me and run his hands up my body. He pulled my robe off and then tossed it to the side and then pushed me back down. Tyler grabbed my wrists and then pushed them above my head, "Leave 'em."

"What are you up to?" I asked and then felt a cold metal object on my wrist, I opened my eyes and saw that Tyler had just cuffed my wrists to the bed posts, "Oh this is payback," I smirked and Tyler looked down towards me, I saw his black eyes and mischievous smirk on his face.

"You're going to be screaming before I'm finished with you, my little vixen," he breathed against my skin and then kissed my neck.

I groaned and arched my back, only to feel Tyler pushing my stomach back down with his hand and then moving that hand down my stomach, cupping the area between my legs. My breathing hitched and I felt Tyler slowly pulling my underwear down and then breathing onto my skin, "Ty," I breathed and then heard Tyler chuckle, "Do something."

Tyler placed his hands on the inside of my thighs and then pushed them apart, as far as they would go, he chuckled when I bucked my hips at the anticipation of being with him, "Patience, Em," I pulled on the handcuffs a little, but they were secured where they were. I growled in frustration and then groaned when Tyler's fingers were getting close to womanhood.

-Tyler-
"Hey, Em, are you all right?" I asked as I walked over towards her, seeing that her eyes were a little watery.

"Hmm, oh yeah, I'm all right, it's just so sad," she said and I nodded my head, wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her into my side.

"It's all right babe," I said as I then kissed her head, "How do you feel?"

"My legs feel better," she giggled and I smirked and kissed her cheek, "The things you do to me Tyler Seguin."

We were supposed to go to the Statue of Liberty this morning, but we missed the boat because we slept in after exhausting ourselves with certain activities last night. So once we got up and ready, we took a cab to Vesey Street, New York to the 9/11 Memorial Site. I could see that Emily was getting a little emotional, it was a sad sight, but I thought it would be good to see, and then after we would eat and then go to the Statue of Liberty.

After walking around for another hour, we left the site and went to catch the ferry that was going to take us to the Statue. It took a lot of convincing, but I managed to get Emily to agree to go all the way to the top. We took a lot of pictures, climbed up a lot of stairs, met a lot of fans, climbed down a lot of stairs and then shopped around a little bit to kill time before the next ferry left back to the main land.

I went into the little shop on the boat and bought two waters because I was thirsty and I figured Emily was too. I walked back outside and looked around for Emily, I saw her standing in the front of the boat looking down at the water. I smiled and watched as the sun hit her and made her shine, she turned around, leaning against the bars, saw me and smiled brightly, '...Damn am I lucky...'

"Hey, I got some water," I said as I walked over towards her and she smiled, took a bottle and thanked me.

"So what are we doing when we get back?" she asked as she then opened her bottle and took a drink of her water.

I looked at my watch and then leaned against the bars next to her, "We can go to the zoo since we didn't get a chance to do it the other day," I suggested after seeing that it was just after four thirty.

"All right," Emily smiled and then leaned her head on my shoulder.

"You feeling all right?" I asked and Emily looked up towards me and nodded her head, "Tired?"

"A little."

"We can go back-"

"No, it's all right," she said and I nodded my head, "Not like I'll get any sleep if we go back either."

I snorted and then wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead, "Not my fault you're so tempting."

"Oh, I'm the tempting one?" Emily laughed and I smirked and nodded my head.

"Yes, you are," I said and then pressed my lips against hers.

When the ferry docked back onto the main land, Emily and I got off, walked around New York for a little bit and then made our way towards the zoo. We didn't stay long, it wasn't that big, maybe a little more than an hour, but after the sun was setting and I got the idea of taking a horse and carriage ride throughout the park, Emily enjoyed that idea. The ride was only a little bit longer than a half hour, but then after, I took a picture of Emily standing next to the dark brown, almost red, horse. We went back to the hotel and had dinner at the little attached restaurant in the Towers, after Emily wanted to relax in the tub with me and then watch a movie.

-Emily-
Today was our last full day in New York, we were heading back to Boston tomorrow for a few days before Tyler and I head out on an adventure to Canada, he wanted me to meet his family and boy was I nervous. However, to make up on the last minute decision, Tyler was taking me shopping, New York style, and I was beyond excited.

Our adventure started at ten in the morning after having break brought to our room and then enjoying it on our balcony, looking out over the city and the great picture perfect view. We stopped in a lot of stores for both of us, shoes, clothes, hats, scarves, it was ridicules how many stores New York had, and even more ridicules, their prices.

After spending a long time shopping and holding many bags in our hands, we went back to the hotel to drop our bags off before heading out to dinner. I bought mostly clothes, Tyler paid for most of the things, but I did spend my own money, I could never pass up the opportunity for a good sale on a good outfit.

Tyler and I weren't really too hungry for dinner, after having a large lunch at a fancy restaurant owned by some famous chef on the food network. As we were walking back to the Towers, it was still considered early, we walked past Tiffany's, Tyler stopped, pulling me back and smirked.

"No, come on, you spent enough on me," I laughed and Tyler shook his head and started to pull me towards the store, "Tyler, no, everything is really expensive in there."

"Come on, let's just look around," he said.

"Ty, you don't need to get me anything else, you bought me enough today," I said and he gave me this pouty look and I couldn't help but fall for it, "Fine," I sighed and then allowed Tyler to drag me into the store, nodding my head towards the two big security guards watching the doors.

"Either I'm going to regret this, or your credit card will," I said and Tyler chuckled, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Maybe both, babe."