The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 078:

Chapter Seventy Eight
-Tyler-
"You're insane," Emily laughed as I looked at all of the jewelry in the store, "It's fine."

"Do you see anything?" I asked and she shook her head, '...Yes you do...' I thought, knowing that I sawing her eyeing the one ring when she thought I wasn't looking, "Em, do you-"

"No, Ty, I'm good, really," she said and I sighed, "Come on, I'm getting a little hungry now."

"All right," I said and then took one more glimpse at the ring that she had her eye on and saw that it was a nice looking engagement ring, I smirked and thought that it would look perfect on her finger.

"Ty, where's the bathroom in this place?" she asked and I smirked, eyes lighting up at the idea of me being alone to buy the ring that I knew that she was looking at.

"Um, over there," I said and saw the sign in the corner of the room.

"All right, I'll be right back, you stay right here," she said and I sighed and nodded my head.

As soon as I saw her disappear into the ladies room, I ran back over towards the rings and looked for the one that she was looking at.

"I believe it was this one, sir," the man behind the case said when he noticed that I was having a hard time figuring out which one it was.

"Thanks," I said as I gave him a little smile and looked down at the ring and saw that it was about ten thousand dollars, '...Holy shit!...'

"Quite lovely taste she has," the man said and brought out the ring out of the case and placed it above the glass, giving me the chance to get a better look at it, "The Princess Cut diamond ring, both elegant and dramatic, wouldn't you say sir?"

"It's beautiful," I said and the man nodded, "What's the carat weight?"

"One pound, sir," he said and I sighed and looked towards the bathrooms to make sure that Emily come out, "I do believe it would look stunning on her finger, sir."

"I do too," I said and then sighed and pulled out my wallet and handed the man my credit card, '...Ring down, popping the question again to go...' I thought and then looked at the ring that was still on the glass, '...It's simple, interesting and beautiful, just like her...'

"Do you know her ring size, sir?" the man asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, a size six," I said and he nodded his head and walked off, '...Happy that her and Ashley have the same ring size. Thanks Ash, owe you one...'

"Ash, I need help," I asked as I walked into the living room and saw her sitting at the coffee table looking like she was taking notes from her history book.

"Mentally or physically?" she laughed and I smirked and sat on the couch next to where she was sitting on the floor.

"I need a subtle way of finding out Emily's ring size," I said and Ashley laughed.

"That's easy," she said and I looked at her confused, "She's a size six, same as me, we share rings all the time."

"Really?" I asked and Ashley smirked and nodded her head.

"And I like dangly necklaces," she said and I looked at her confused, "That's a hint if Sid ever comes up to you for jewelry help," Ashley said and I laughed and shook my head.

"You're one of a kind, Ash."

"Thank you."


"Good luck, sir," the man said as we finished the transaction and I stuffed the small box into my pocket and hoped that Emily didn't see it.

"Thank you," I said as I ran back over towards the area where I said that I would wait for her. As I jumped down onto the chair, I heard Emily's laugh. I looked up and saw that she was walking out of the bathroom with a woman who looked to be around her age.

"Well it was so nice running into you, Lisa!"

"In a bathroom, none the less," she said and Emily smiled, but there was something about that look that got me confused.

"I know right," Emily said and then walked over towards me, her eyes wide and she looked nervous.

"What's up-"

"Oh, is this the boyfriend?" I heard and looked to see that the same woman smiled and walked over.

"Uh, oh yeah, this is Tyler," Emily introduced, "Ty, this is Lisa, I went to high school with her back in Minnesota."

"Nice to meet you," I said and Lisa smiled and shook my hand

"Same, well, I better get going," she said and Emily waved bye to her and then grabbed me and practically threw me into the elevator.

"What was that about?" I laughed because she couldn't wait to get out of there.

"Oh my god, I couldn't stand that girl in high school!" Emily breathed and I laughed, wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, "She always thought that she was better than me."

"Well obviously you're better than in different areas, you're smarter for one."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I said and she sighed and laid her head on my shoulder as we waited to get to our floor, "I mean, you were the valedictorian."

"I guess," she said and I laced my fingers with hers.

"And you're prettier, nicer, have better friends, better job-"

"How do you know that?" she laughed.

"Did she tell you her job?" I asked and Emily shook her head, "Did you?"

"Yeah."

"Then your job is better," I said and Emily laughed and kissed my cheek as we walked out of the building and headed down the street towards the Towers, "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"There's a little sandwich shop around the corner, you want to go?" Emily asked and I smirked and nodded my head.

"Whatever you want, babe," I said and she smiled and pulled on my arm as we headed past the Towers and continued down the street towards the shop.

-Emily-
"Why did you buy ice cream fixings when we don't have any ice cream?" Tyler asked and I smirked and shook my head, "Em."

"It's our last night here Ty, let's have some fun," she said as she pulled me into our room and pressed her lips against mine.

"I thought we were having fun?" I laughed and she smirked and started to kiss my neck, "Oh, that kind of fun."

"Uh huh," I smiled as I pulled back and walked towards the bedroom, setting the bad filled with two cans of whip cream and a bottle of Hershey syrup.

"So what are your plans, babe?" Tyler asked as he walked up behind me and placed his hands on my hips and started to kiss my neck, "Are you going to be my naught teacher?"

I groaned when he moved his hands up and started to undo the buttons on my plaid button up shirt. When it was fully unbuttoned, he moved his hands on the inside of my opened shirt. My breath hitched when his fingers grazed against the hem of my jean shorts, "Ty."

"Yeah Em," he breathed against me as I groaned when he unbuttoned my shorts and slowly rolled down the zipper, "Hmm, you smell so good."

I groaned and pushed my back into Tyler's chest, he chuckled and then pushed my shorts to the ground and was about to pull my shirt off my shoulders when I turned around to stop him, "You have way too many clothes on," I said and pushed him back against the bed and pulled down his basketball shorts and then moved my hands under his shirt and pulled it over his head, immediately capturing his lips when I tossed the shirt to the floor.

"Em," Tyler groaned as he pulled my shirt off and I was kissing his neck, "Show me what you have planned," I pulled back and smirked towards him, pushing him onto the bed and then walking back over towards the dresser to grab a can of the whip cream and the bottle of Hershey syrup, "Oh this is going to be good," Tyler moaned as I climbed on top of him and smirked.

"Oh you have no idea, baby."