The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 079

Chapter Seventy Nine
“Are you still mad at me?” Tyler asked and I glared at him and watched him flinch, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Why wait till the last minutes?! Tyler, we just got back and you throw this at me!” I growled and he sighed and walked over towards where I was sitting on the couch and sat on the coffee table in front of me.

Tyler and I had just gotten back from our two week trip to Canada, meeting his family and friends. It was so much fun, he showed me where he grew up and I got to listen to so many stories about him. While we were away, Tyler heard about the lockout that was going to happen, I didn’t understand what that was, but I knew that Tyler’s sad expression, it wasn’t good. I felt bad for him when he explained the point was that he wasn’t going to be able to play hockey, they were going to have a shortened season, if they had one at all. The second that we got back to his place and was greeted by Marshal, Tyler’s phone went off and he walked into the other room. I went outside with Marshal and walked over towards the balcony and looked over the city. Tyler later came out and told me that he was going oversees to play hockey. BAM! That’s how the argument started and I didn’t talk to him for two hours.

“Baby, I’m not going to be able to play if I don’t go,” Tyler said as he took my hands in his and looked at me.

“How long will you be gone?” I asked sadly.

“Depends on when the lockout will be over,” he said and I sighed, “I won’t be alone, there are others that are going.”

“Is Marshy?” I asked and Tyler shook his head not knowing, “I don’t like this.”

“Come with me,” he said and I looked at him shocked, “Em,” Tyler moved closer to me, “Come with me.”

“Ty, I can’t, I have school in two weeks!” I said and he looked at the ground and sighed.

“Em-“

“I wish you would have talked to me before you just jumped right in on this decision,” I said and Tyler looked at me and then at the ground, I sighed and then placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled his head up, “But if you need to do this, then I’ll be here waiting for you.”

Tyler’s eyes widened and he smiled at me, “Emily,” he smiled brightly and then jumped up and pressed his lips against mine, “I love you so much,” he breathed as he leaned his forehead against mine.

“Just talk to me about this stuff,” I said and Tyler nodded his head, “We’re together Tyler, we make these decisions together.”

“I’m sorry, Em, I’ll talk to you next time,” he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“When do you leave?” I asked and he sighed.

“Friday-“

“Four days!!! I get four days with you!!!” I yelled and Tyler hid his face in my neck, “Don’t you hid from me Tyler!!!”

“I’m sorry, everything is short notice!” he panicked and I growled towards him and then sighed, “Emily.”

“Why are you leaving so early?”

“Because I need to get over there and start practicing with the team,” he said sadly and I sighed and then stood up and walked over towards the balcony door and walked outside, “Emily.”

“Tyler, this is such short notice,” I said as he followed me and walked over towards me as I leaned against the balcony overlooking Boston.

“I know, and I’m so sorry babe,” Tyler said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pushed my back against his chest and kissed my shoulder, “But we can do this, I’ll be back before you know it.”

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his chest and laid my head on his shoulder, “Fine, but you’re mine for the next four days.”

“Oh boy,” he laughed and pulled me tighter into his chest and I listened to his chest rumble from laughter and inhaled his scent.

‘…It’s insane on how much I love this goofball…’ I thought as we just stood there for a while, ‘…I don’t want him to go…’

-Tyler-
“Em, come on, I have to pack and with you laying there like that, you’re distracting me,” I laughed as I looked at Emily lying on my bed having my sheets wrapped around her.

“Maybe that’s a good thing,” she smirked as she rolled onto her stomach and leaned on her elbows.

“You’re killing me,” I groaned and she giggled.

I did finally managed to pack, it took longer than I intended to, but that was only because my girlfriend was seducing me. I leave for Switzerland in two days and, as promised, planned on spending every second I could with Emily. I wanted to spend tomorrow all day in bed with her, that’s why I was packing today, but I had to go to press conferences and meetings, it wasn’t going to be fun. So tonight really would be my last whole day with her.

“Ty,” Emily groaned as I climbed on top of her and slowly pulled the silk sheets down. She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. I could already feel my hard on and I knew that Emily did as well, she giggled and then pulled me closer to her and rolled us over so that she was on top, “You’ve had your fun the past two days, you’re mine now.”

“Oh really,” I smirked and Emily giggled and scooted down my legs and pulled down my boxers and I groaned when she started to rub my member, “God Em!”

-Matt-
“So Seguin’s going overseas to play?” Marc asked as we both were jogging on the treadmill and I nodded my head, “What’s Emily going to do?”

“Go to school and live her life,” I answered and then took a chug of my water. Even though we were in the middle of a lockout, some of us that had come back to Pittsburgh, or never left, had started training again.

“Are you going to go and visit her?” Marc asked and I sighed.

“Yeah, I think I might, I know she’ll probably be a little lonely,” I said and Marc nodded his head, “Can’t believe that Bruin has grown on me.”

Marc laughed and then patted my shoulder and we both continued our jogging. Some other guys came to join us and we ended up having a big conversation, and surprise, surprise, the topic was my sister.

-Emily-
“Tyler, why are we getting all dressed up?” I asked as I slipped on my pumps and looked at myself in the mirror.

“Because I want to spend a nice evening with you,” he said as he walked out of the bathroom and tried to adjust his tie.

“Tyler,” I giggled and saw him struggling, “You still don’t know how to do this,” I smiled and walked over towards him and helped him with his tie.

“Thanks babe,” he smiled and kissed my cheek, “You look beautiful.”

“You don’t look so back yourself,” I smiled and then hip bumped him and laughed when he smacked me butt.

“YO SEGS!!! HURRY UP!!!” I heard and looked towards Tyler because it sounded like Brad.

“What’s he doing here?” I asked and Tyler sighed.

“He was supposed to meet us at the restaurant,” Tyler grumbled and then walked out of the room and I heard the two of them muttering to each other. After a few minutes Tyler came back into the room and I finished with my makeup, “Are you ready, Em?”

“Yeah, let’s go,” I said and Tyler nodded his head and we both walked out of the bedroom and towards the living room to see Brad and Brooke there, “What are you guys doing here?”

“We wanted one last night with our boy,” Brad laughed and swung his arm around Tyler’s neck.

I smiled and nodded my head. The four of us left and headed in separate cars towards the mysterious restaurant that we were all going to. When we got there, I was surprised to see some other people there.

“Oh my god! Matt!” I smiled and ran over to him and hugged him, “What are you doing here?”

“Just came to see my baby sister,” he smiled and I giggled and nodded my head, see how he brought some players with him.

There was a big table that consisted of Sidney and Ashley, TK and Amy, Brad and Brooke, Matt and Geno and then Tyler and I, ‘…Something’s up…’

We sat down, had conversations, ordered drinks, talked about hockey, well the guys talked about hockey, ordered food, talked more about hockey. Brooke and Ashley were talking about something and Amy snuck off somewhere and I sat next to Tyler who was sitting next to Matt and they were talking about what the teams were like overseas. I felt Tyler’s hand on my thigh and I smile and laced my fingers with his.

Dinner came and we all ate, by the end I was so stuffed that I thought I would be sick if I ate any more. The waitress came and asked if anyone wanted desert, I didn’t want anything, but the guys mostly got some coffee, ‘…Guess we’re gunna be here a while…’

When the coffee came, I was in the middle of a conversation with Brooke and Ashley about taking a trip to the salon sometime this week to get our nails done. As I was to start a new conversation, the waitress came out and placed a covered plate in front of me. I looked at her confused and then watched as she walked away.

“But I’m really not hungry anymore,” I laughed a little seeing how the woman ignored me.

“What did you order?” Ashley asked and I shook my head.

“Nothing, I’m full from dinner,” I said and Ashley shrugged her shoulders. I looked over towards Tyler and he was looking at me and smirked. I then noticed that everyone was looking at me, “Did one of you guys order something?”

“Nope, that’s all you,” Tyler said and I looked at him confused and then placed my hand on top of the lid and opened it a little.

I pulled the lid fully off and my eyes widened what I saw, ‘…That’s- Oh my god!...’