The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 009:

Chapter Nine
"Wakey wakey," I heard someone sing into my ear and I smirked when I remembered it to be Tyler's voice, "Come on, Em, I see you smiling."

"No," I whined and then felt Tyler wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into his chest, "Go away."

"No, I'm not going to go away," he laughed and then I felt him jump over me and felt his eyes on me, "Wake up, Emily."

"No," I laughed and tried to roll over, but he stopped me and pressed his lips onto mine, but I pulled him back, "No! Morning breath!"

"You're so cute," he laughed and then pinned me down onto the bed and held my hands down next to my head, "Come on, stop trying to hide from me!"

"Come on! I wanna sleep!"

"Well, I'm not gunna let you," he teased and I felt him straddling me and I looked up towards him to see that he was right in front of me face, "Time to wake up."

"Do you have practice today?" I asked and he sighed and nodded his head, "What time?"

"Around three," he said and I looked over towards the clock to see that it was about nine in the morning.

"Tyler! I wanna sleep!"

"Too bad!" he laughed and then pressed his lips onto mine.

"GEEZ TYLER!!!" I heard and Tyler snapped his head up and turned around.

I looked passed him to see that there was a girl in the bedroom doorway, I was confused, because I didn't know the girl.

"What the hell, Candace?!" he yelled as he jumped off of me and out of bed, "What are you doing here?!"

"To wake your ass up! We were supposed to have breakfast, remember?!" she yelled and then looked over towards me, "Who's that? Please tell me that that's that girl you've been talking about nonstop!" she smirked and Tyler walked her out and shut the door, "Tyler! Come on!"

I sat up in the bed and watched as Tyler sighed and shook his head, looking at the ground and leaning against the door. The girl was pounding on the door and yelling at Tyler, and I was so confused.

"Tyler."

"Don't worry about her, Em, it's not what you think," he said and I stood up and sighed, "She's my sister."

"Oh."

"My pain in the ass baby sister," he smirked and I walked over towards him and kissed his cheek.

"Let her in, I'm going to brush my teeth."

"There's an extra tooth brush in the cabinet."

"Thanks," I said and walked over towards his attached bathroom and I heard the bedroom door open.

I had brushed my teeth and fixed my bed head hair, hearing Tyler and his sister talking a little in the other room. When I finished, I walked out and saw that she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed and she was smiling towards me.

'...She's pretty...' I thought when I looked at her.

"You must be Emily!" she smiled brightly and then held out her hand, "I'm Candace, Tyler's sister."

"Nice to meet you!" I said as I shook her hand and smiled back towards her.

"You're right Tyler! She's gorgeous!" Candace cooed and I blushed.

"Shut up, Candace, you have such a big mouth."

"My brother's been going on and on about you for weeks now," she laughed, only making my blush more, "Thought you were another puck bunny, though I haven't seen any of them around here lately."

"Candace! Shut up!"

"What?! I'm sure she knew about them! Come on Ty, it's kind of hard not to!"

"Ugh! Go away!" he groaned and I smirked and walked over towards his sister and sat down next to her, "Em, I'm sorry, she's a-"

"She's right though," I laughed and he looked at me shocked, "That was the whole reason why I didn't want to go out with you, well, at least one of the reasons."

"See! I told you! You made a reputation for yourself, big bro!"

"But I stopped when I met Emily!" he whined and I laughed and Candace and I bumped shoulders.

"I like her! She's got her head on straight!" she laughed and Tyler walked over towards me.

"Go away Candace! Rain check on the breakfast!"

"No, you made plans with her, you go with her!" I said as Tyler wrapped his arms around my waist and I laughed when he moaned into my shoulder.

"Really like her now!"

"But Em!"

"But Tyler!" I mocked his whine and then smiled towards him. He stuck his tongue out at me and I tried to bite it.

"Ha ha, you missed," he teased and I smirked and shook my head.

"Dork."

"Eh, you still love me!"

"Go get ready! You have breakfast with your sister!" I laughed as he pulled me onto his lap, "The more you do this, the harder its gunna be for you to leave me!"

"No! I’m not leaving!" he laughed and I shook my head.

"All right, all right, fine! You and me! Tomorrow!" Candace yelled as she stood up and pointed towards her brother, trying to be intimidating, but knowing it wasn’t working, "Pick me up after school and take me to lunch."

"All right, promise I won't forget!" Tyler said and I laughed and then waved bye to Candace.

“I won’t let him forget!” I yelled and she smiled towards me.

"Thanks Emily, nice to finally meet you, Emily!" Candace yelled as she left the room.

"Same to you!"

"Yay! She's gone!" Tyler laughed and then pulled me back onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

"You're a bad brother," I laughed and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Eh, I'll make it up to her," he said and then pressed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his short hair.

-Tyler-
"Come upstairs for a little bit," Emily said and I smirked and nodded my head.

I parked my car and then walked over towards her and we walked over towards the elevator. It was a little after noon, and Emily wanted to go home, so I said I would drop her off, but since practice didn't start for another two hours, I had time to kill.

We made it up to her condo and I saw two of her friends sitting in the living room watching TV. They smirked when they saw me and looked over towards Emily.

"Doing the walk of shame!" the one yelled out and Emily shook her head and threw her shoe over towards her.

"Your buddy is in Brooke's room. I think they're still sleeping," her other friend said and I snorted and felt Emily grab my hand.

"Keep it quiet!"

"Shut up!" Emily yelled and I had a smirk on my face as we walked back towards her room and she laughed as she shut the door, "They're idiots."

"They're not that bad," I laughed and the sat on her bed.

"Oh I left my underwear in your drier!" she whined as she threw her clothes into her hamper.

"You can get them later," I said, seeing that she was still in my clothes.

Emily walked over towards her closet and drawer and grabbed some clothes. She looked towards me and I had a smirk on my face, “I’ll be back.”

“All right,” I said and she walked out of the room, only to walk back in.

“Ok, that’s not gunna work, close your eyes.”

“What? Why?” I laughed and she shook her head.

“Because someone’s in the shower!” she said and I smirked and got up from the bed and walked over towards her.

“Or we could just skip the third date and go straight for the sex,” I teased and grabbed the bottom of the shirt she was wearing and started to kiss her neck.

“Tyler,” she breathed, sounding like a mix between a moan and a laugh.

“I kid, I’ll let you change,” I said and then kissed her cheek and walked out of the room to let her change, ‘…That was definitely not a joke…’