The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 085:

Chapter Eighty Five
“Babe,” I heard and felt myself being shaken away, “Baby,” I groaned and then heard a chuckle, “Em, come on, I’ve got to go and you won’t let me go.”

“That’s the plan,” I muttered into his chest and then felt the vibration of him laughing.

Emily,” he whined and I sighed and looked up towards him, I saw the light from the nightstand behind me reflecting off of his face, “You’re making this hard,” he said and then I smirked and decided to push him back and climb on top of him, grinding my hips into his.

“No, I’m just making you hard,” I breathed into his ear and then nibbled on it, sending kisses down his next and up his chin.

“Em,” Tyler breathed and then I squealed when he rolled me over and hovered over me, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I smiled up at him and then pressed my lips against him and then felt him yell out angrily and turn his head.

“Fuckin’ cat!” he growled and I giggled, “Those damn claws are a bitch!”

“Leave Fluffy alone,” I said and he shot me a look.

“I can’t believe I bought you a cat and you name it Fluffy,” he said and I giggled, “That’s a very unmale name for a male cat.”

“You want me to change it to Snowball?” I asked and Tyler groaned and leaned his forehead on my shoulder, “He’s so cute.”

“Yeah, cute when the fucker isn’t clawing me,” Tyler saw and then winced when Fluffy jumped onto his bareback and started to peak his head over Tyler’s shoulder.

“He’s only a kitten, Ty, he’s so cute! I’ll have to get him scratch posts,” I said and Tyler rolled his eyes.

“We’ve only had him for a few hours and I already hate the bastard,” Tyler said and glared at the cat and I sighed and kissed his cheek and started to pet under Fluffy’s chin.

“What about Snow?” I asked as I looked at the white kitten.

“No,” he said and sighed, “What about, I don’t know, Jack Frost?”

“Tyler,” I said and he rolled his eyes.

“Should have just gotten the puppy,” he said and I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair and then kissed his nose, “We still don’t know if Marshall likes him.”

“If worse comes to worse, Ashley will have another cat,” I said sadly and Tyler looked at me and then the cat perched on his shoulder just looking back and forth between us.

“No,” he sighed, “We’ll figure something out.”

“What about Felix?” I asked and Tyler looked at me, “It’s a boy’s name.”

“All right, at least he’s got his man pride back,” Tyler said and I giggled and looked at the snow white cat with bright blue eyes.

“What time do you have to go, babe?” I asked and Tyler looked at the clock and sighed.

“I should be leaving in about an hour,” he said and I looked at the clock to see that it was only six.

“Why so early?” I asked and he smirked and kissed my neck.

“Because I wanted to have breakfast with you before I left you for almost two weeks,” he said and I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair, “We can still do that.”

“No breakfast, just skip right to dessert,” I said and Tyler smirked towards me.

“Or we could do that too,” he chuckled and then placed the now name, Felix, on the ground and presses his lips against mine.

-Tyler-
I laughed as I laid on top of Emily, my hands under her back and hers wrapped around my head, my head on her chest. Emily was dragging her nails gently across my back and I was trying not to fall asleep.

“Baby,” I heard and looked up towards Emily, “You should go shower, you’re running behind.”

“That’s your fault,” I said and she giggled. I sighed and then pushed myself off of her and then climbed out of bed. I walked towards the bathroom and started to get the shower ready, I already had my bag packed for my thirteen day away game trip. My suit was already hanging on the door in the bathroom, I just needed to shower, brush my hair and make myself look presentable. I was in the shower when I felt hands on my back and turned to see Emily stepping in, “What’s up, babe?”

“Two weeks, Ty,” she said and I groaned and put my hands on the wall when I felt her grab me.

“Babe,” I breathed and she giggled and then moved in front of me.

“Just don’t forget me,” she said and I smirked and looked down at her, cupping her face.

“If I was gone for three months and didn’t forget you, no way in hell am I going to forget my soon to be wife in two weeks,” I said and she smiled and nodded her head and I pressed my lips against hers.

“Well still,” she said and then lowered herself to her knees.

“Now you’re definitely going to make me- Aw fuck, Em!” I groaned and immediately tangled a hand in her hair while the other one held onto the wall for support feeling the water hitting me as Emily worked her hands and mouth on me.

-Emily-
“I told you, you were going to make me late,” Tyler groaned as I followed him down the elevator and towards his car.

“Sorry,” I giggled and then held up the truck as he threw his suitcase in, “Have a good trip,” I said and he closed the trunk and looked at his watch.

I looked at him sadly and he sighed and looked at me, “I know babe, this is the hardest part of my career,” he said and then wrapped his arms around me, placing his hands into my back pocket of my jeans, “I love you.”

I cupped his neck and then pressed my lips onto his, “I love you too, call me when you get to Buffalo.”

“I’ll text you, you’ll probably be in class,” he said and I nodded my head and felt him squeeze my ass and push me closer to him, “And this,” he breathed as he started to kiss my neck, “This will start over when I come back and I’m going to do a lot of this to you,” he smirked and I looked at him and smiled brightly.

“Oh really?” I asked and he chuckled and nodded his head, “Like what?”

“Like dirty, kinky, sexual things to you Ms. Niskanen,” he said and I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the ends of his hair.

“Well then, in that case,” I giggled and then pressed my lips against his and then moved my lips to his ear, “I’ll have to stock up on the whipped cream.”

“Baby, you ready my mind,” he said and I laughed and kissed his cheek, “But I have to go now.”

“I know,” I said and sighed, “Love you.”

“Love you too,” he said and then pulled away and headed for his car and I watched as he turned it on, backed up, honked and then drove away.

I went back up to the apartment and then got my stuff ready; I was going to be leaving for school in a little while. Today we were allowed to dress down if we paid for in, it was some fundraiser for a disease, and I was definitely going to take full opportunity to wear jeans to work.

-Tyler-
I quickly pulled into the parking lot, the bus was already there and some of the guys were getting on. I sighed, relieved that I had gotten there before the bus left without me. I parked my car and grabbed my bag, walking over towards the bus and throwing my back under and then headed onto the bus.

“He made it!” the guys laughed and I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“He was getting’ some action before he left,” Brad said and I smirked and shook my head.

“Fuck off,” I laughed and plopped down in the opened seat next to him.

“So how many times Segs?” Tuukka asked, “Obviously that’s the reason you’re late.”

I looked at him, smirked and held up two fingers, the guys started to laugh and I pulled out my phone and texted Emily that I made it just in time.

“Did she leave you with any energy?” Chara asked and I smirked and nodded my head.

“Yeah,” I said and he chuckled and nodded his head and I looked towards Brad, who was looking out the window, “What’s up man, you’re quiet?”

“Not sure yet,” he said and then looked at me, “Brooke’s been quiet lately.”

“Aren’t midterms coming up or something? I mean she is a grad student,” I said and he nodded his head.

“Yeah, it’s probably nothing,” he said and I smirked.

“Quit being such a girl!” I said and he laughed and shoved me.

“Me? How was your romantic night?” he asked and I laughed, “Finally pull something off?”

“Oh yeah, Valentine’s Day ended up being a huge success!”