The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 090:

-Tyler-
Emily’s been doing a lot better, her headaches were gone as soon as she went to the spa and got a massage, I had her get pampered and try to minimize the stress of the wedding. Her friends were working on things and just about everything was planned out, there were only three more months until the big day and I was really excited.

Over a month had passed, there were only two weeks left until playoffs started, and the Bruins were doing average, Coach was on my ass to step up my game and I was trying. I had just come home from losing our away game against the Hurricanes this morning and Emily and I were relaxing outside, Emily was throwing the ball around for Marshall to run after it as she sat against me on the lounge chair.

“What time are they coming in?” she asked and I looked at my watch to see that it was just after one.

“I should probably leave soon to go and get them,” I said and she nodded her head.

Last week a few of my friends from back home wanted to come down and visit, they also wanted to finally meet Emily because when I had brought her home over the summer, they weren’t there. So they were going to be staying at my place for about a week and going to a few games. I didn’t have a game for three days, so I was going to be showing the boys a fun time tonight and tomorrow.

“You’re gunna love them, Em,” I said and she giggled and nodded her head.

“Try not to go too crazy,” she said and I chuckled, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

“You’re not coming out with us?”

“No,” she said and I felt her hands on my thighs.

“Why not? Tomorrow’s Sunday!” I said, “Come out with us! Marshy and Brooke are gunna come!”

“Really?”

“As soon as I ask them,” I said and Emily let out a laugh and shook her head, “Come on, we’re grillin’ and then goin to the club later- Be my date.”

“Do you love me?” she asked out of the blue and then stood up, I looked at her confused.

“I do, babe,” I said and she smiled, bent down and pressed her lips against mine.

“I think you need a little work on it,” she giggled and winked towards me and I understood and rolled my eyes, “What time are we going out?”

“Really?!” I asked and she sighed and nodded her head.

“Only because I don’t have work tomorrow- Though I do have tests to grade!” she said and I nodded my head.

“Probably heading out around ten- We’re gunna have so much fun, Em,” I said and she nodded her head.

“You better call Brooke and Marshy!” Emily yelled as she headed into the house and I nodded my head.

-Emily-
“Babe!” I heard Tyler yell and then the front door slammed. I was in the bedroom with Marshall and Felix, sitting on the bed, my back pressed against the headboard and grading some tests, “Babe!” I heard again and sigh, I heard him coming towards the room so didn’t bother yelling out, “Em,” I looked up and Tyler’s head popped into the bedroom, “We’re home!”

“Really?!” I giggled and he smirked towards me and rolled his eyes, “I would have never guessed.”

“All right smart ass, come on- Meet the guys!” he said and I nodded my head and grabbed all of the papers, closed my laptop and placed everything on top of it and carried everything with me, not trusting Marshall near any of my work. Tyler and I walked down the hallway; I heard voices and new it to be his friend from back home. I walked down the stairs and immediately heard his friends start to bust him, “Guys, meet my fiancé, Emily.”

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled and placed my work on the table and looked at the four boys in front of them, “I thought you said five were coming?”

“Eric is sick, couldn’t make it,” the one said and I nodded my head, “Hi, I’m Derek,” he said and stepped forward and I smiled brightly.

“You’re THAT Derek!” I said and he chuckled.

“You’ve heard of me?”

“You have no idea,” I giggled and the boys laughed I looked towards Tyler to see him smirking, his face red, “You didn’t tell me he was coming! I finally get to meet him!”

“Shut up,” Tyler muttered and we all laughed.

“I guess it’s fair, we’ve never met you- And just by looking at you- You’re too good for Segs,” Derek said and I laughed and he hugged me.

I was introduced to Brandon, Trevor and Freddy; I smiled towards them and nodded my head, “Welcome to Boston.”

“Oh, we’ve been here before-“

“Well not when I was here, I tend to make things a lot better,” I said, laughing a little and winking towards them. They smirked and Tyler came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“So Segs, you too pussy whipped to go hard tonight?” Brandon asked and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable at his choice of words.

“Fuck off man, I’ll be just fine tonight, man,” Tyler said, I felt him pull me closer to him, “Marshy and Brooke should be here soon, I’m gunna fire up the grill- Wanna get the steaks out?”

“Sure,” I said and Tyler kissed my cheek as I headed into the kitchen to get the steaks out of the fridge and start to make a salad. It was another twenty minutes before Brad and Brooke showed up, and I was so happy to have another girl in the room, I was surrounded by testosterone.

“Hey Em, where’s Segs?” Brad asked as he came up behind me and hugged me.

“Outside, with the boys,” I said and turned around leaning against the counter.

“Ah, so you already met them?” he asked and I nodded my head, “What’d ya think?”

“The one- Brandon- He’s a little-“

“I know,” Brad said and I sighed.

“Do me a favor, Marshy,” I said and he nodded his head, “Keep an eye on him tonight.”

“You’re not going?”

“No, I am, I just- I know he’ll want to hang out with his friend- Which I’m fine with- But don’t let him get smashed,” I said and Brad nodded his head, “He’s just starting to clean up his reputation, I don’t want him to-“

“It’s all right, I get it,” he said and I kissed his cheek and patted his chest.

“Thanks Marshy,” I said and looked towards Brooke, “You, my dear, I need your help with this,” I said and motioned towards the food and she giggled and nodded her head.

After Brooke and I got eight steaks ready, brought them out to the boys to grill, we made the salad, boiled some corn and then I started on making a strawberry shortcake dessert that would be for later.

Once dinner and dessert were finished, the guys were relaxing outside, Tyler said that we would leave a ten, Brooke and I had two hours to get ready and we figured we should start now. I drug my friend into my room and went into my closet.

“What are Ashley and Amy doing tonight? It’s been a while since we’ve all done something,” I said and Brooke nodded her head.

“Um, I’m actually not sure, I haven’t seen them all week,” she said and I looked at her confused, “I’ve been kind of living with Brad,” she said and I smiled with my eyes wide.

“You’re so cute,” I said and she giggled and raided my closet, “I’m gunna give them a call,” I said and grabbed my charging phone and dialed Ashley’s number. She didn’t answer so I left her a voicemail and then called Amy, she didn’t answer, so I left her a voicemail, “They didn’t answer.”

“Maybe doing homework,” she said and I nodded my head, “All right, what about this- I think you’ve worn it before but- Oh well,” Brooke said and I giggled and shook my head.

“I already know what I’m wearing tonight, but you can wear that,” I said and she just looked at me and I nodded my head.

“What are you wearing?” she asked and I pointed towards my clothes already laid out on the bed. I had my black jean shorts, my black and white striped button up tank top, my red cardigan, “What shoes?”

“My black knee high boots with my black lace thigh highs,” I said and she smiled brightly.

“Fuckin’ gunna make the boys drool,” Brooke said and I laughed, “They’re gunna be lining up to by you drinks-“

US,” I corrected and she laughed, “They’ll be lining up to buy us drinks.”

“Damn right, girl!”

Image