The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 092:

-Emily-
“Incoming!” Ashley smiled brightly and I turned my head to see these two really hot guys walking up to our table.

“Hello ladies,” the one said and I smirked and felt Ashley playfully kick my shin.

“Hi!” we said and the two boys place their beers on our table.

“I was talkin’ to my brother here about how beautiful the four of you are- Please tell me you live in Boston,” he said and we laughed and nodded our heads, “Wonderful! I think I would have been jealous of where ever you were from if you weren’t from Boston.”

“So I’ve never seen your faces around here, we’re here a lot,” Ashley said and the boys smirked.

“Yeah, we just moved here, about three weeks ago,” the one said and we nodded our heads.

“Cool, from where?” I asked.

“New Jersey,” they said at the same time.

“So what are your lovey ladies’ names?”

“I’m Ashley, this is Amy, Brooke and Emily,” Ashley introduced and the two boys smiled.

‘…Pretty sure that this is going to turn into flirting, better stop before Ty thinks the wrong thing…’ I thought and turned around in my chair to look for Tyler, but was only able to see his back.

“Beautiful names for beautiful ladies- Can my brother and I buy you all a drink?” the one asked and we looked at him.

“First you gotta tell us your names,” Ashley said and I looked towards her, wondering what she was doing.

“I’m Kyle and this is Eric,” the older one said and we gave them a small smile, “So what can I get you ladies to drink?”

“Shots,” Ashley said quickly, “Whatever you want.”

“Coming right up,” Kyle said and then he and Eric left to head to the bar and Brooke, Amy and I looked at Ashley.

“Are you nuts?!” Brooke barked.

“What?” she asked.

“We’re all in relationships- You’re making it look like we’re not and you never know-“

“You’re all in relationships- I’m just a fuckin’ booty call to Crosby- I’ve got needs too,” Ashley said and I sighed.

“Ash, this is a bad idea-“

“They’re already getting us shots, Em- We’ll be fine,” she said and I shook my head.

“There’s two of them, Ash,” I said, “And four of us- Three of us in a relationship,” Ashley just looked at me, “What are you gunna do?”

“Would it be wrong to say a threesome?”

“She’s drunk- Or high- I don’t fuckin’ know,” Amy said and I shook my head and took the last of my beer.

I grabbed my phone out of my clutch and opened up a text to Tyler, I knew he was just right behind me, but it was too loud in here, ‘Don’t get mad! 2 guys r buyin us shots, may or may not need ur help later. Ash keeps makin’ it seem that all of us r single’

“All right ladies, six shots of tequila,” Kyle said as he and Eric brought the shots over and I sighed.

‘…Oh god, I already did three- The room is already spinning!...’ I thought as a shot was placed in front of me.

“Oh fuck, I don’t know if I can do this,” Amy laughed as she picked up the shot, “We did- What? Three before,” she said and I nodded my head and the guys laughed.

“Well, you’ve got one more to do,” Eric said and I turned my head and looked over at Tyler’s table to see him laughing about something.

“One more- And that’s it,” Amy said and I sighed, mentally telling myself the same thing. The six of us all took our shots and slammed the glasses on the table, I felt the tingle and the warm feeling inside of me and I giggled, liking the loose feeling.

“So, Emily was it,” Kyle said and I looked at him and nodded my head, “What do you do?”

“I’m a teacher,” I said and he smiled and nodded his head, turned to his brother and patted his back.

“My brother here went to school to be a teacher,” he said and I smiled and looked at Eric.

“What subject?” I asked.

“High school math,” he said and I rolled my eyes and smirked.

“Good luck!” I laughed and he smirked and nodded his head.

“What about you?”

“Second grade elementary,” I said and he nodded his head, moving around the table and placing himself next to me and I looked at him and bit my lip.

I looked back over to see Kyle talking to the other three and Ashley was getting her flirt on, I looked over and saw Eric leaning in, his mouth next to my ear and talking loud over the music, “My brother thinks that picking up chicks at the bar will guarantee a good time.”

I laughed and held up my hand, showing off my engagement ring, “It’s where I meet my fiancé.”

“Lucky guy,” Eric said and I smiled and nodded my head, “He here?”

“Around here somewhere- With friends,” I said and he looked at me.

“I wouldn’t leave a pretty girl like you by yourself,” Eric said and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m able to handle my own,” I said and then felt a hand tap my shoulder, I turned my head to see the girls and Kyle looking at me, “Yeah?”

“He wants to see your i.d.,” Ashley said and I looked at her confused.

“Why?”

“I don’t believe that you’re last name is Niskanen!” Kyle said and I sighed and reached into my clutch, grabbed my old student i.d, no way was I going to show a stranger my license that gave him my address, “Are you serious?! You’re brother is a Penguin?!” I pulled out my phone and went into pictures, pulling up a picture of Matt and I together, “That’s so cool!”

“That’s not even the best part!” Ashley laughed, I looked at her, wishing that she would shut her mouth and not pull us deeper than we already were with these boys, “She’s marrying a Bruin!”

“Marrying?” Kyle asked and then looked at his brother, I nodded my head and held up my hand and gave a little glare to Ashley, “No fuckin’ way- Which one?”

“Seguin-“

“Ashley,” Amy hissed.

“Cool, so now I can say that I know Matt Niskanen’s sister and Tyler Seguin’s girlfriend-“

“And Tyler Kennedy’s girlfriend- And Brad Marchand’s-“

“Ashley, stop it,” Brooke growled, “Sorry, when she drinks- She doesn’t shut up.”

“So we’re a table full of hockey WAGs?” Kyle asked and I sighed, “That’s awesome- You guys could like totally get me some shit!”

And there it was, the statement I was waiting for, the reason why I didn’t tell people who I was, they always wanted something.

“I bet since you’re Niskanen’s sister you’re buddy buddy with Crosby,” Eric said and I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

“I try to stay out of my brother’s hockey life,” I said and they two boys just looked at me.

“Man, Crosby’s such a pussy-“

“Hey now!” Ashley barked and I sighed and felt my phone buzzed.

I looked at it and saw Brooke texting me, I looked at it, she was sitting next to me, but I picked up my phone and opened it to see that she was saying that we needed to shut Ashley up. I replied telling her that I knew and that we needed to get away from these guys.

“Hey Em,” I turned my head and saw that Brad’s face appeared in-between Brooke and me.

“Holy shit!” Kyle breathed and I ignored him.

“Kind of need your help,” Brad said and I looked at him confused.

“You’re not here to help us?” I muttered into his ear and he looked at me confused, “Ashley’s drunk and blabbing to these two who we are and these guys are kind of freaking me out.”

Brad looked at me and then pulled out his phone and looked up at the table, “Sorry to interrupt gentlemen- But I gotta take the ladies, we need our girls back!” Brad said as his arm wrapped around mine and Brooke’s shoulder.

“Nice meeting you boys, maybe we’ll see each other again,” Amy said as she grabbed her purse and then grabbed Ashley’s arm and started to pull her along.

I grabbed my things and walked with Brad, “Thanks,” I said and he nodded his head, “What’s going on?”

“This chick that Segs used to hook up-“ I stopped and looked at Brad, he stopped and turned around, “No Em! Before he met you! I’m serious! She’s been gone for a while,” he said and I sighed and just looked down, “She’s here, back in town and she’s trying to hook up with Segs, wouldn’t even back down when we told her that he was engaged,” Brad said and Brooke scoffed.

‘…Why did they have to tell her? Why didn’t Tyler?...’ I thought and turned my head to see Amy giving Ashley a lecture about how to talk to people when your drunk. I sighed and looked back at Brad and nodded my head, he took my hand and started to show me where Tyler was.

We got to the table and I saw the girl, Brandon, Tyler’s friend, had an arm around her shoulder, but she was looking at Tyler. I walked over, moved in front of him and wrapped my arms around his waist, “Hey babe.”

“Em!” Tyler said happily and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

“I heard there’s a little situation,” I muttered in his ear and he looked at me and just nodded his head, I gave him a look and then turned around and looked at the girl who Brandon was hanging off of, “Who’s your new friend, Brandon?”

“I’m Alex,” the girl said happily and I looked at her and nodded my head, “Who are you?”

“I’m Emily-“

“This is my fiancé,” Tyler added quickly and I watched as this girl looked me up and down and just nodded her head.

“Well it was nice meeting you- Lucky girl, I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun with Tyler,” she said and gave a little smirk, “I know I did.”