The Teacher's Pet

The Teacher's Pet 093:

“I’m sure did being the key word there,” I said, standing in front of Tyler, feeling his arms draped around my shoulders.

“Sure,” she giggled a little, “Let’s go with that- Right Tyler?”

“Uh-“

“So how long has this little thing been happening? Because it hasn’t even been a year since you left my panties soaked and my body painfully begging for more,” she said, standing in front of me, but looking at Tyler. I tensed against him and clenched my fists, feeling his grip on me tighten a little, “I mean- What? At the beginning of last season, I left for school?”

‘…Last season- That’s when- Marshy said it was way before me!...’ I thought, trying not to show my worry as the girl flashed me a look.

“You didn’t even last a week when you told me our little fling was over- Called me begging to come over so that you can release your frustrations on me,” she said with a smug smirk on her face that made me bite the inside of my lip, “And I now when you were having your fun with me, you weren’t with anyone else at the time- Well, at least not with anyone seriously,” she smiled and I grabbed her wrist when she went to touch him, I glared at her, “She’s territorial- Way too clingy for you, Tyler, I know-“

“And what do you know about Tyler?” I growled, glaring at her, “Can you honestly tell me that you know anything about him?”

“Well,” she smiled and then looked up at Tyler, I still had her wrist, “There’s-“

“Other than his abilities in the bedroom,” I snapped and she looked at her.

“The bedroom, the kitchen, the living room- Ooo, the car- Oh god, the car,” she said and I just looked at her, “I know more about him than you think I do, little girl.”

“Then tell me,” I barked, “What do you know about him? Other than his skills in the bedroom and on the ice- What do you know about him- The real him.”

“What?” she asked surprised and I gave her wrist a squeeze.

“See, I think you’re just some mindless puck slut who thinks that just because they had a few goes at a player, they’re automatically theirs- That’s not true,” I barked and she tried to get me to let go of her wrist, but I wasn’t budging, “You think you know someone just because you fucked them a few times- Guess what, you’re wrong.”

“And you think you know him?! Huh, bitch!”

“I’m the one wearing the ring, sweetheart,” I said and then shoved her back, letting go of her wrist, “So how ‘bout you save yourself the embarrassment and get the fuck out of here!”

-Tyler-
‘…Holy shit! That was awesome!...’ I thought as Emily told the girl to get lost and then turned back towards the table we were at, stole my beer and downed it.

“Fuck, Segs, don’t let this one go- She’s awesome!” my friend, Freddy said and I smiled and nodded my head, slipping my arm around her waist, but then feeling her move away from me.

I looked at her confused and saw Brooke pulling her away; I didn’t think anything of it, I picked up my empty beer glass, sighing when I realized it was empty. I looked back towards the girls and saw they were gone; I looked around but didn’t see them. I excused myself from my friends and then moved my way through the crowd and stood up tall, seeing Brooke and Emily heading for the exit.

‘…Where are they going?...’ I thought as I rushed after them and saw them waiting outside, “Em!”

“Now’s not the time or the place, Tyler,” Brooke muttered to me and then pushed me back a little, “Give her space, she’s not happy with you.”

“What? Why? What did I do?” I asked and Brooke sighed and shook her head.

“Just talk to her later, but right now, let her go home and cool off, she’s pretty pissed,” she said and I sighed and nodded my head.

I watched her leave, she looked at me before the cab pulled away and I knew I was in trouble when I saw the hurt look in her eyes. I sighed and then turned around and went back into the club, back over towards the guys. I was not in the mood to be there anymore, Brad saw it, Freddy saw it, they knew that something was wrong and told me to get home and fix it before it got worse.

I took a cab back to my place, took the elevator to my floor and walked into my apartment to find that Emily wasn’t there, I called out for her, but the only one to come forward was my dog, ‘…Where is she?...’

I looked around the place, it didn’t even look like she had come home, I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Brad telling him that she wasn’t here, she wasn’t home and I was starting to worry. I immediately got a response saying that Brooke texted him saying that she was taking Emily back to their place, apparently Emily was really mad at me and I needed to figure out what I had screwed up with.

‘…What do I do? Do I go after her- Brooke told me she wanted her space- But I love her…’ I thought, pacing back and forth a little before I sighed, grabbed my car keys on the counter, running out the door, to the elevator and taking it to the ground floor, to the garage.

-Emily-
“That fuckin’ bitch! She’s got you freakin’ out for nothing, Em- Tyler wouldn’t cheat on you- He’s not like that-“

“He was like that, Brooke! He was Boston’s biggest bad boy!”

Was, honey- And remember what Lucic told you- Remember?” she asked and I looked at her, “You told me that Lucic said that Tyler changed the second her saw you, Emily- The second.”

“But she said-“

“Fuck what the bitch said- She’s just a jealous puck slut that’s pissed that you’re wearing the ring and not her! He’s in love with you, Emily- You,” she said and I sighed, “He doesn’t feel anything for that slut,” there was a knock at the front door, Brooke looked at me and then turned around headed for the door, she opened it and I saw her eyes widened, “Tyler-“

“She’s here?” he asked, I stood up when I heard his voice, “Em-“

“Tyler, now’s-“

“Let him in,” I said and Brooke looked at me, sighed and then nodded her head and moved out of the way, I watched Tyler walk into the room and over towards me, “What are you doing here?”

“I went home and didn’t find you hear, figured you were here-“

“Marshy told you where we were, didn’t he?” I asked, knowing that Brooke had told her boyfriend that we were at his place. Tyler sighed and nodded his head, “What else are you lying to me about?”

“What? What are you talking about? I haven’t lied to you about anything,” he said and I crossed my arms.

“So what that girl said was-“

“That girl was a lying bitch who I used to sleep with, but stopped!” he defended and I looked at him, something didn’t make me feel right.

“Was she telling the truth? We’re you together at the beginning of the season?” I asked and Tyler sighed and looked down.

“Yes, and then she left- I hadn’t seen or talked to her since,” he said and I sighed and shook my head, “Emily-“

“We met at the beginning of the season, Tyler,” I said and looked up at him.

“But we weren’t together-“

“So you were with her after you met me?!”

“But we weren’t together-“

“You lied to me Tyler!” I yelled and he looked at me, “Do you remember telling me that you were a changed person when you met me?! You told me that, Lucic told me that- Hell, Marshy lied for you and said that you weren’t with her-“

“He didn’t lie for me,” Tyler said and I looked at him, “He didn’t know- No one know.”

“Don’t guys usually brag when they hook up with a hot slut?” I asked and Tyler looked down at me.

“He liked you, thought you’d be good for me- I knew he’d give me a lecture if he found out that I did something stupid,” Tyler said and I scoffed, “I was drunk and alone when I called her, asking to hangout- I had just come from your place- I stopped doing anything with her because not even a week later you finally agreed to go on a date with me, and I honestly didn’t think that I was ever going to get my chance with you, Emily- I love you.”

“Yeah well, you might not ever now,” I said and did something drastic, did something I didn’t know if I really wanted to do.

“What?!” Tyler asked shocked.

I took my ring off, my engagement ring, the ring I was going to wear forever with the other ring I was supposed to get in a few months, handed it to him and then walked out the door, not only leaving him, but my best friend, Brooke, utterly shocked, hell, even myself.