Status: active people!

Violet

date

you look beautiful” Blake said once he noticed I was standing in the door way. I took a moment to study him. He wore nice jeans and a brown button up shirt, of course leave the first few undone. He wore a sexy smirk on his lips.

“Not bad yourself” I giggled as he stepped closer to me. he wrapped his arm around me in a hug which I returned happily.

“Okay lovebirds! I want her home by midnight! Be safe!” Jared said giving Blake the look. I giggled again and grabbed Blake’s hand tugging him out the door.

“What even do you have tomorrow?” Blake asked once we were settled in his car. I looked around the beast of a thing. I giggled when the seat warmers kicked in. yes, it was a nice car indeed.

“Oh! Graduation is tomorrow. Jared is so excited, his parents are coming. I don’t think he’s seen them in a couple months! They’re nice people” I rambled. Blake just nodded and smiled.

“what about your parents, will they be there?” he asked. I looked out the window to get a hint of where we were going.

“I don’t know, maybe” I said monotone. I felt him grab my hand; a spark ran from my finger tips to my heart. I gasped and pulled my hand away. I studied Blake closely for a moment. His grip tightened on the steering wheel and his lips turned into a frown. I resorted to poking his hand carefully.

“what are you doing?” he asked with a light chuckle. I giggled and poked his shoulder. “You are such a child sometimes.” I poked his chin then cheekbone then his lips. He let out a quite growl. I giggled and faced forward.

“yeah, well you love it!” I giggled. he chuckled and pulled into a parking lot. I began wiggling in my seat with excitement. He ran around the car and opened my door. I took his hand to climb out of the car.

“painting?” I asked confused. I looked up at him to see that smirk of his.

“human painting” he clarified. I just stared at him still confused. He squeezed my hand and led us to the door.

The office looked as if it belonged in a 1990’s horror flick. An old women sat at the desk, smoke swirling around her. The auditable buzzing of the lights made me want to punch a fat kid. Why a fat kid, I don’t know.

“hello Blake, how is Tommy?” the old women drawled. Dear lord she sounded dead. I paled as I looked around.

“he’s good marge, can I have the key?” Blake said. My grip on his hand tightened slightly.

“yeah, here you go.” She said as she held out a silver key to us. Blake took it from her and turned to a rather odd looking door. Different hues of paint splattered the black door even the door knob had some color.

“you’re not going to murder me are you?” I whispered to him. He only chuckled, which did not make me feel at all better.

“relax”

“oh yeah, that makes me feel loads better” I snorted. I watched him warily as he closed the odd door behind us and went searching for a light. I stood in the dark shaking lightly for a few moments before blinding lights came on. I stumbled back blinking. Once I opened my eyes I gasped at what I saw.

“you like it?” Blake asked suddenly next to me. I jumped but nodded. I smiled as I looked at the buckets of paints. Every color one could imagine was held in a bucket. Huge canvases stood around the room.

“what is this place?” I asked moving towards the a blank canvas.

“my layer” he said seriously. I dipped my hand in the blue and flicked some paint at him. He mocked shock and flung some green at me. I giggled and found some pink, smearing it on his forehead.

“oh mister killer, don’t butcher me with your delightful paint!” I mocked. He laughed and walked towards me with the yellow paint. I squealed and ran from him, only for him to chase me. I managed to pick up a brown color and throw some at him. He finally caught me and smeared the yellow paint on my chest, above my breasts.

“you’re not the type to butcher, to skinny.” He dismissed playfully. I gasped and smacked his chest leaving my hand print. His hand caught mine and held it. our eyes locked and i felt the shock again.

“I’m not skinny.” I told him, our eyes still locked. His face never changed but I could feel slight anger roll off him.

“you’re beautiful. Never doubt that” he said. I looked at him. His warm hand closed around mine, it was all I could think about.

“i… okay” I whispered. He smiled brushing his hand across my cheek bone, leaving a trail of paint.

“I think dinner is ready” he said suddenly. I looked at him confused.

“what?”

“dinner. Is. Ready” he said slowly mocking me. I chuckled and flicked his forehead.

“well okay then. Lead the way.” I said. He smiled and began walking towards a bright green door I hadn’t noticed. We stepped through and once again I was surprised. A table stood in the middle with two chairs and a red rose in the middle. I looked at him and grinned.

“ladies first.” He said and pulled out my chair for me. I giggled and sat in the chair. I looked at the table cloth and noticed small wolves embroded into the cloth. I rose my eyebrow but shrugged it off.

“ this place is full of surprises.” I told him. He chuckled as he sat.

“you have no idea.”

~~~

“I had a good time” I found myself telling Blake as we stood in front of my door. His hand wrapped around mine.

“oh thank the lord I thought you had a horrible time, throwing paint around and all” he said sarcastically. I l rolled my eyes but laughed non the less.

“ well if it wasn’t for the paint…” I giggled. he only chuckled. I found myself looking into his eyes. I was drowning in the deep chocolate pools. He began to lean and I found myself leaning as well. My eyes fluttered closed. His lips touched mine and the spark ran through my body. My arms found there way to his neck and his to my waist.

“LILLY YOU’RE -OH!” jared shouted. Blake and I jumped apart and stared at him. He just stared at us with a small smile. I groaned and rested my head on his chest. he ran his hand through my hair.

“I’ll text you” Blake told me.

“okay. Good night.” I smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed my forehead.

“goodnight.” He turned to walk back to his car. I glared at jared and punched his arm.

“You suck!”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, i know. sorry for the lack of updates. a lots been going on.
comment. subscribe. recommend.
i love you all!
ENJOY
-R