Status: active people!

Violet

Graduation

I sat next to Jared. My legs slung over his in a futile attempt to get comfy. The cheap material of the graduation gown that covered my light blue dress scratched the exposed skin of my legs. We sat and watched the dean of the university give his speech of this year’s graduates. His voice droned on and on and on. You could say we were bored. My phone vibrated with signaling that I had received a message. I smiled looking down at the text.

“I can see you!” Blake text read. I laughed and looked around for him. The graduating class wasn’t allowed to sit with our friends and family.

“yeah that’s not creepy at all” I texted back.

“only for you ;)” I snorted and showed Jared the corny text. He laughed and showed me the one from his mother telling him he looked handsome.

“Jared thinks you’re corny” I texted Blake. A moment later I got his message.

“I take pride in my cornieness”

“is cornieness even a word???” I texted back quickly. Everyone around us began moving and slowly getting up. I stared confused for a moment before I realized that our names were now going to be named off. We filed in line, Jared and I in the middle. My phone buzzed and I smiled.

“it is now!” the text read. I scanned the crowd and found Blake quickly. He waved at me subtly. I grinned and mouthed ‘so not a word’. He laughed causing people around him to look at him oddly.

After what seemed like hours, Jared and I skipped across the stage and collected our papers. Jared stopped, picked me up (throwing me over his shoulder), and shouted to the crowd “we’re free bitches!” and ran off the stage. I laughed the entire way and hoped someone caught that on video.

We met Blake and Jared’s family outside. Jared handed me to Blake who spun me around and set me on my feet. We grinned at each other. I turned and motioned for him to unzip my gown. I shimmied out of the itchy material and bent to pick up the pile of fabric. Jared did the same, his gown revealed a light pink button up shirt and black slacks.

“you look wonderful, Lilly.” Blake said as he hugged me. I smiled and thanked him. He held out his camera and showed me he did in fact capture of video of our stage crossing. I laughed as digital Jared slung digital me over his shoulder.

“Lil! We’re doctors!” Jared squealed and hugged Blake and i. I laughed as I was squished between the boys.

“okay, Jared, Lilly, we’re going to the hotel. We’ll see you tomorrow. It was nice to meet you, Blake.” Jared’s mom, Nancy said to us. She hugged her son and kissed my cheek. We watched them leave in silence. A part of me was sad that my own parents couldn’t make it.

“let’s go to the bar” Jared said suddenly. I grinned and nodded.

“ yeah I haven’t seen Tim in a while.”

“whose Tim?” Blake asked. I looked up at him and smiled at the hint of jealousy in his beautiful eyes.

“he’s the bartender. He’s great.” Jared answered. Blake relaxed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“I love the idea. Celebrate your new found doctrines.” Blake said. Jared skipped off saying he was going to meet us at the bar. I turned to Blake and looked up at him, to find him already smiling down at me.

“should I change?” I asked looking down at my dress, frowning slightly. I felt his thumb brushing my cheekbone. I looked up at him. He smiled down at me.

“you look beautiful, darling.” He whispered. I smiled and threw my arms around his neck. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up to press my lips to his. His hands tightened their grip on my waist as he kissed me back. sparks ran through my body as we kissed. It electrified me as I felt him push me closer to his body. I ran my hand through his hair and tugged the ends gently, earning a low animalistic growl from him. He pulled away and rest his forehead on mine. My eyes still closed I breathed deeply. I opened my eyes and grinned at him.

“let’s go, Jared’s waiting for us” I whispered. He opened his eyes and grinned at me.

~~

“how about this one?” I asked as I held up the dress. Jared nodded and Blake smiled. I grinned and shooed them out of the room to change. Once I was finished I looked at myself in the mirror.

“come on! You look beautiful! Tim is waiting for us!” Jared banged on the door. I sighed and threw the door open.

“ready boys?”

“don’t you believe it!”

“come on!”

We walked through the doors of the bar. The crazy atmosphere hit us like a tidal wave. I smiled and grabbed Blake’s hand. Jared went off to find a girl so I dragged Blake to talk to Tim. We sat on the stools, I spun around so I could face Blake. His eyes ran down my body and I blushed.

“hey! Smile!” Tim shouted and snapped a picture. I laughed at him.

“hey, Tim. Can I get something fruity?” I asked. He chuckled and got to work on the drink. Soon he slid me the alcohol and looked at Blake for what he wanted.

“scotch. Please” Blake smiled. I rose my eyebrow at him but smiled none the less. I sipped my drink and watched Blake take a gulp of his drink.

“Lets dance!” I said with the sudden idea. Blake smiled at me and took my hand. I grinned and downed the rest of my fruity cocktail.

We made our way into the crowd of people and found a spot to dance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He kissed me back taking hold of my waist. I pulled away and kissed his neck. A familiar song beat through the speakers. I pulled away and grinned at him. I spun around and pressed myself to his front and began dancing.

“Hold me up against the wall. Give it till I beg, give me some more. Make me bleed, I like it raw. Like it raw, raw, raw .Push up to my body, sink your teeth into my flesh” I sang along to the song. A low growl erupted next to my ear and Blake’s hands griped tighter into my swaying hips.

Blake began kissing my neck, his hands sliding up my body. He kissed the sensitive skin under my ear making me gasp. Smirking Blake licked the spot and gently bit down. I moaned and reached for his hands. We ground harder against each other.

“Wanna wrestle with me baby. Here's a sneak, little peek. You can dominate the game cause I'm tough. I don't play around that often. When I do, I'm a freak. So you'd better believe I like it rough” I sang along and gasped as his hands found my breasts.

“LILLY! COME TAKE A SHOT WITH ME!” someone shouted, Blake and I froze. I groaned when I realized it was Jared, who know stood at the bar with three shots sitting in front of him. I looked at Blake, silently debating whether or not to continue. I looked into Blake’s eyes and shivered in the pure desire that swirled around in his eyes. “LILLY!”

“come, we can finish this later.” He said grasping my hand. I smiled as the little butterflies fluttered away in my tummy.
♠ ♠ ♠
if anyone is wondering the title to the song is Flesh by Simon Curtis.
please comment. i love feedback!
ENJOY
-R