Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Five: Christmas Spirit

"One more week.." Ariel whispered kissing my cheek "one more week?" I asked sleepily "Christmas, silly." she replied drawing on my chest with her finger "Oh that's right Christmas is coming..." I replied opening my eyes a little more to see her in my face "Alright go on..." I sighed "yay.." Ariel smiled running off to the living room

I sat in bed waiting for Ariel to come back.
As she came back to the bedroom she held behind her back 2 gift bags "Open yours first." I insisted "okay." Ariel smiled opening the bag. Ariel and I started doing advent calendars because we didn't get one at the star of the month so this week and next week we're giving each other little gifts instead "You shouldn't have done this, you know I'm just going to make you listen to it also it make me feel really shit about what I got you..." Ariel said sitting on my lap "I bet it's not." I replied Pulling her down for a kiss "okay I'm just glad I made you breakfast." Ariel laughed a little before getting off me and leaving the room.

after emptying the bag a simple card and and a teddy bear. I smiled reading the card and walked out to find her in the kitchen "I hope you aren't trolling me.." I smiled picking her up and kissing her "why would I troll you about something like this babe? you're going to be a dad I wouldn't do that to you." Ariel replied "I'm actually so happy right now, when did you find out?" I asked sitting her on the bench top " A few weeks ago, I wanted to tell you sooner but I wasn't sure and then when I was it was always bad timing. So last week at the pub when I didn't want to drink its because I knew and I didn't want to announce it there" she replied her arms still placed around my neck "I'm gonna be a dad, I'm gonna be a dad..." I sang "Niall do you want to tell your family? I'm pretty sure your mom knows though but I think you should tell them." "Yeah I will let me celebrate first, I also think this is something we don't tell anyone outside of our close circle." "Yeah I agree but I do want to be the person to tell Ryan and Jamie if that's okay with you?" Ariel asked "yeah ok if anything they should hear it from you and only you." I replied walking off happily into the back yard while there was a bit of sun out.

* * * *

I couldn't believe how well he took the news, I thought tears maybe or scared but no he was happy. The idea of telling his family was something I dreaded, yes they all loved me because I was making Niall happy but how will they like me when they find out I'm pregnant I mean I feel sorry for his brother how is he supposed to feel knowing his 20 year old brother is about to start a family right after finding out he was.

"Babe!!" I called out putting my pants on "Yeah??" Niall asked walking up the stairs "Are we going to your dads ?" I asked putting one of Nialls shirts "Wow sexy.." Niall started, wrapping his arms around me "you're getting off track.." I chimed as he swayed side to side "We're going to have a cute little family.." I felt a smile grow on his face as he kissed my neck "I know, and he or she is going to have the best daddy in the world." I replied turning around to kiss him "and Mummy." Niall added pulling me close "but not as great us you will be, Now you should get dress people would probably appreciate not seeing you in your boxers." I kissed "Well I don't mind and I know you don't mind." "Yeah babe the thing is I do mind, now go get dressed so I can make the bed." I replied moving away towards the bed.to clear all the rubbish and make it again. "Bay-be ! can you bring me a towel I forgot to bring one with me!" Niall shouted "Sure one moment." I replied placing the pillows nicely on the bed.

* * * *

We nervously made our way up the path to his dads place "Babe he's going to be thrilled, surprised but thrilled." Niall said rubbing my back "yeah it could be worse.." I trailed off following him in "Hello.." Bobby smiled "Hi Bobby." I replied sitting on the couch "what are you two up to?" he asked looking at Niall suspiciously "Nothing, we have some something to tell you though." "Oh god what have you gone and done ?" I couldn't sit any longer without wanting to laugh "I'm just going to pop next door to grab a water, Niall please tell him." I laughed leaving the room once again
A few minutes went by and I waited in the kitchen waiting for the sound of relief "Well... I wasn't expecting to hear that, but you know what it wont matter what I say you're both going to raise a good child." I heard as they came into the kitchen "I take it Niall told you..." I said awkwardly "Of course I couldn't be happier, I'll have two beautiful grandchildren within the next year." Bobby smiled giving me a hug "Well if that doesn't make you feel old then I don't know what will but I'm happy to know this little one will have one loving grandfather." I replied. "Have you told your brother?" Bobby asked grabbing a drink not yet "Well.. ya see we were planning on telling you first and then inviting everyone over for dinner or something to announce it then or wait another month just to be extra sure get us out of that danger zone really and to save to pity and what have you." I interjected "Fair enough lips are sealed not a word will leave this mouth." he smiled walking off "but Niall you know what that mean don't you?" "no what?" Niall asked " You have to cut down on the fast food you want that baby to be healthy and you want Ariel to be healthy too." "yes I know." Niall replied holding me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit