Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Twenty Six: Big Steps

It had been a week since we told Bobby the news about Ariel being pregnant and we were now two days away from Christmas and Ariel was kind of mad at me for breaking the bed last night "You better hope we find a new bed Niall, I can't believe you decided to jump on the bloody bed last night"Ariel said "I'm sorry babe I was drunk and besides I know you loved sleeping on the couch with me last night." I scoffed helping her strip the bed "Yes Babe because I totally enjoyed that." Ariel replied sarcastically rolling her eyes "I'm sorry, how about we go look for a new bed today and one for the spare room too." I smiled "Yeah it'll be best I was looking online this morning and found a nice bed not sure on the comfort though but we can go check it out at their store." Ariel replied putting on some clothes to go out shipping in "Alright I'll go get the car out meet you in the front of the house." I smiled picking up my wallet and car keys .

* * * *

I drove us into Dublin where we found the store Ariel was talking about "Babe what about this one?" Ariel asked walking over to a bed on display "That's similar to the one I broke though, meaning it's not a very strong base, I do like the one with the high headboard." I said pointing to the bed opposite "Yeah it is but again, they're slats not a spring box meaning you'll break it..." Ariel started "Oh wait these are different to the one your bed has..." She added "I think we should get it, I mean seriously it would fit well with the room and it has pull out storage so I can move my clothes their and you take the drawers." I replied "I'm not taking over your drawers babe, but we can work something out that is if you'd let me? I used to have a thing for interior design..." Ariel trailed off sitting down "How about this I let you redo my bedroom into our bedroom?" I asked "I'd like that... are you sure?" "Yes of course I am." I smiled "Okay, how about after Christmas but for now let's just get the bed." Ariel smiled "Alright, are you sure on this one? " "yeah if you like it then fine."
After having spent an hour deciding on a new bed we headed home to meet Greg and Sean who were going to help us move in the new bed.

"Babe are you boys going to be fine?" Ariel whispered in my ear "Yeah we're fine, you can relax." Niall smiled kissing me cheek "Yeah, I'm going to go lay down on the couch." I smiled walking off while the boys moved and set the bed up. After finding out I was pregnant I've been feeling a little more tired especially in the afternoon, and unlike a lot of women I got my 'morning' sickness in the afternoon so today while Sean and Greg we're over I was trying so hard to avoid them. "Is Ariel okay?" I heard Greg ask "Yeah she's fine, why's that?" Niall replied as I sat on the bathroom floor "Because she's in the bathroom throwing up." Greg said sarcastically "I'll go check on her you guys go finish up the bed.." Niall waited a moment before walking into the bathroom with a glass of water "aren't you supposed to get this in the mornings not at night." Niall chuckled kneeling down "Yeah..." I groaned lying on his knee while he stroked my head "Any chance the bed is ready?" I asked "We're just putting the slats in, I'll carry you to the couch though." Niall whispered picking me up "in about 8 months time you're not going to be able to do this even in 7 months." I laughed "I bet I will." He replied carrying me off to the couch with a blanket.

* * * *

"drink anyone?" I offered after having put Ariel on the couch "Yeah sure and Niall can I talk to you afterwards." Greg replied giving me that we're gonna have a deep and meaningful conversation "Yeah sure ." I replied heading to the fridge.

"how many weeks?" Greg asked while Sean was in the bathroom "about.. wait what?" I asked pause before I took a sip "Ariel.. how pregnant is she?" Greg replied rephrasing the question "oh..." I started "She's not pregnant. She's just feeling ill, that's all" I replied "Yeah right Niall, she has touched a drop of Alcohol since you both got here, You've been really careful on what she eats and how much you drink." "I'm like that anyway, doesn't mean she's pregnant." I scoffed taking a sip of larger"So what is she 6 weeks 2 months?" "6 weeks actually" I blurted out not realising I did "Oh fuck, You can't tell anyone you know, Dad's the only one who does know." I explained "Well I'll Be.. congrats... I will tell no one I'll let you guys tell everyone." He smiled giving me a hug "Are you two drunk already ?" Sean asked "No." I replied.

The three of us decided to continue drinking that afternoon when Ariel came into the kitchen she looked a little confused "Babe can I have the Keys I was just going to go down to the market and get something for dinner." she said holding her clothes tightly to keep warm "Do you want me to come with you so you don't get lost?" I asked putting the bottle down "No I'll be fine, If I get lost I will call you." "Alright Drive safe please." I said handing the keys over "No I thought I'd drive on the wrong side of the road and then up like a cliff just for fun." Ariel laughed sarcastically "Are you guys going to be joining us for Dinner?" Ariel asked "Yeah if you don't mind." Greg smiled "Alright I'll be back in and hour or so." Ariel smiled walking out.

* * * *

I was instantly regretting going out in the cold to get food but I was hungry and Niall would be too, so I figured I'd better play 'housewife' and cook some food.
Is it cheesy my boyfriend has his own CD in his car? I mean If I was an artist I'd never play my own material in my car.
I probably looked like a dick because not only was I dressed like a hobo I had a camera in my face talking to it as I continued my daily vlog 'So I left Niall at home this time and I popped out to get some things for dinner and for our Christmas breakfast because we're doing a Christmas dinner at Gregs house so Nialls mom is staying with us Christmas Eve and we have nothing to cook. Also the new bed we got today looks great the boys spent all day setting it up. I don't really know what to cook I just want to eat junk food in front of the fire and watch the wrestling, is that weird?

* * * *

"I better head home Niall Katie will get mad I'll swing past boxing day before you fly out to Italy." Sean said "alright man."
Once Sean left Greg and I went back to talking about Ariel "So when are you guys going to tell everyone?" "Tomorrow night at dinner we were going to wait 2 more weeks but because everyone will be there we thought why not." I replied checking my phone "and what about the boys?" "I'll tell the lads after Ariel and I get back from Paris, because we fly to London then home and then to the states so Ariel can tell her dad and sort out trying to get her residency." "wow Paris? she'll be almost three months when you tell them." Greg said as we made our way to the living room "It's not like we're going to make it public though well not until she's ready, we've only been official to the media and what not for a couple months and people went nuts so we might even wait until the child is like 2 and be like hey yeah I have a family but I know that wont last long." I laughed

"Babe I'm back, and I didn't get lost ." Ariel said coming in to give me a kiss on her way to the kitchen "I was stalked around the supermarket by some of your fans. It was really awkward." she laughed "So We'll see some attractive photos of you shopping for food in a few days then." I laughed flicking to the rugby "Yeah probably, what happened to Sean?" "he left." I replied "Okay, Greg are you still joining us for dinner?" Ariel asked "Actually I should probably go Denise is probably waiting for me." Greg replied getting up "That's fine.." Ariel said "I'll see you guys later." Greg said making his way to the door when he left Ariel came in and cuddled up to me on the couch "Do you just want to order in?" I asked throwing my arm around her "Can we just have a binge night? I got a lot of binge food while I was out.." "Alright I'll call for Pizza go get the junk food." I laughed "I'm going to make you watch The Notebook." Ariel laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit