Status: In The Works ;)

Never Not Over You

Chapter Thirty Five: I'll Be There

I had three more months to go until I popped out a living breathing human being and Niall was away on yet another UK tour leaving me to put our new house together to make it more homely with the help of Greg and Eleanor "Thanks guys.." I smiled bringing them a drink "No worries, Niall did a pretty good job painting the nursery." Greg replied pleasantly surprised "Yeah well he had the help of the boys to paint, I'm still mad at him for getting the most expensive house out of the choices, then again I guess he went for the house with the bigger garden and bedrooms.." I trailed un packing the kitchen stuff "And the one with the bigger pool" Eleanor laughed "this is true, well I guess he thought ahead to when the baby is running around." I trailed off

"I should get back to Denise and the baby. Is there anything else you need doing ? I don't wont my little niece or nephew being stressed out because you are." Greg asked "No I think everything is done El and I can handle the rest and you need to get going but thank you for your help with setting up the nursery." I replied kicking him out of the house "Okay I'm going we'll be back on Sunday like we said for dinner We'll bring a plate don't worry." He chuckled heading to his car "Alright I will see you guys then." I replied shaking my head.

"So when are you going to tell Niall you got a dog?" Eleanor asked giving me a disapproving look "When he comes home and sees a dog and it's not even a dog it's a puppy." I replied sitting down to catch my breath "alright thats enough go sit on the couch I will order pizza." Eleanor smiled "Thank El. I wouldn't know what to without you." I replied "You would be pregnant in a big house by yourself" she laughed picking up the phone.

****

"Niall c'mon we're going on in 5!" Harry shouted running past the dressing room "Yeah hang on I've gotten call Ariel to see if she's okay." I replied when he came back in "You don't have time, she's with El anyway she'll be fine." I would have listened but I felt a lump in my throat like something wasn't right "Nah... Hazzah I can't something doesn't feel right I'm gonna have to call her." I said walking off with my phone "We have to go now lads!!" A voice shouted and before I knew it I was being pushed towards the stage, I guess I would have to call her after the show as much as I wanted to call her now I had to call her later.

"So Niall I hear you and Ariel are ya know...." Zayn started "Shut up..." I warned knowing where this was going "So if you don't already watch Ariel and Nialls daily video blogs you should but for those who do might remember this." Louis said pointing to the screen behind us "They're not my videos they are Ariels I just sometimes take the camera or appear in them.." I mumbled "you see here the video stops without making much sense and because you were pretty hammered that night your lovely fiancee lent us some unseen footage to refresh both your memory and well just watch" I thought about that tonight trying to remember what happened "no no stop the video no one needs to see..." "What you getting in trouble?" They all laughed hysterically knowing they had me worried, thank god we were getting closer to the end of the set meaning i could go call Ariel.

"Hey babe.." I called walking off to somewhere quiet, when Ariel spoke it sounded like she was in pain and like I had just woken her up "Sorry if I woke you I just wanted to check on you, you don't sound too good." I said jumping into protective concerned mode "Yeah just a bit sick but I'm fine really, it's so good to hear your voice again." Ariel replied sleepily "Yeah I'm not liking the way you sound I'm coming home to take care of you." We argued back and forth she kept telling me not to come home and she was fine, but I wouldn't take no for an answer "Lads I have to go home Ariel is really sick." I said walking up to them as they were packing up their bags "Ariel texted me saying not to let you come home, work is more important." Harry scoffed ""Yeah I'm spending my days off with my family I will meet you in Scotland on Friday." I replied grabbing my bags hopping on the next flight back to London.

After leaving the venue I managed to catch the last flight out to London getting back to a pitch black house except for the small glow from the fireplace, I quietly placed my bags by the front door before removing my shoes and jacket. I probably should have showered first being all sweaty and gross but I wanted to check on the groaning pains coming from our bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed I checked her temperature which was pretty high "What the..." Ariel croaked after I kissed her cheek "Niall? what are you doing here I told you to stay on the tour." she added "Yeah and I decided I was going to spend the 3 days I had off taking care of my family I'll be right back." I said getting up to go to our bathroom getting Ariel a glass of water and a cold flannel for her head "here sot up and drink this." I smiled handing her the water "Thanks Ni I guess it's a good thing you came home no one takes better care of me like you do" Ariel smiled laying her head on me "I know and babe I couldn't help but notice a dog sleeping on my side of the bed. So since when did we have a dog?" I asked with a slight laugh "Um yeah I got her last week.." Ariel smiled picking up the puppy "her name is poppy." she said closing her eyes with Poppy and Gyarados fast asleep on her, my little family was growing before my eyes and in a few months there was going to be a new edition "I'm going to go shower baby." I whispered slipping my arm out and pulling the covers over her. "Don't be too long..." She mumbled off half asleep while I walked off too the bathroom to shower before going back to bed.

****

Waking up with Niall next to me was a bit of a shock I completely forgot he came home last night "I forgot you came home..." I groaned "I didn't know I was so forgettable." Niall smirked kissing my cheek "I was up early this morning and have a doctor coming over to give you the once over" He smiled turning the tv on "Thanks babe but really I'm fine." I replied playing with Poppy "too bad." he scowled flicking through the sports channels "You should be talking to your baby you know you have been MIA for about a week." I laughed nudging him "Alright..." Niall reached over lifting my shirt up to my bra lying his head close to my stomach "Hey my little one, you've been quiet this morning usually you're kicking daddy in the back with your tiny feet but I guess you're taking on the old Horan gene sleeping until midday aren't you?" Niall smiled I'm always surprised when he's doing this he just forget everything that's going on around him "Well oh you're awake now aren't ya just kicking me in the head no big deal." he laughed when the baby started moving about and kicking as soon as his head rested on my stomach "I can't wait until you arrive in this world it is going to be the best day of my life and I'm probably going to cry like I almost did when your cousin was born and you're going to have 6 eagerly awaiting uncles just waiting to hold you and show you off." We really did have our cute family vibe going on already "I finished up the nursery with the help of El and Greg." I said drawing Nialls attention "Yea I saw it you guys did a good job I just wish I was here to help" he sighed "well we can go baby shopping to get the final touches for the room. Then there is still the guest house we need to sort out too.." I suggested "Alright we could do that once the doctor has been and gone." "Yea sounds good I just have to find something to hide this bump" I replied with a smile as I jumped out of bed "Hey who said you could leave?but I mean seeing as you're up could you get my clothes out for me??" Niall asked batting his blue eyes my way "Fine which snapback did you want to wear I'll decide that way." I sighed "No snapback today." "God... then what do you want to wear?" I asked rummaging through his drawers "maybe the black jeans with like that white shirt the polo one with the buttons..." "Your stage shirt?" I asked pulling it from the hanging rail to show him "yeah that one I was wondering where that got to, so yeah that shirt and maybe my hi tops thanks babe you're awesome." He smirked running out of the room and down to the kitchen while I figured out what I was going to wear and going through our wardrobe I decide Niall could wear his shirt and jacket he never wore.

After the visit from the doctor Niall made me a lovely breakfast before I jumped through the shower "I love our ensuite it's like it doesn't exist until you like walk in further in the wardrobe" I said as Niall brushed his teeth "Yeah I really am loving this house spacious and it doesn't look like we're showing off like most rich people it probably does say hey these people have money but they're not shoving it in your face." he replied "Yeah okay you keep saying that babe don't make me remind you how much you bloody spent which i'm still not happy about, we are going to go bankrupt if we don't be careful." I replied "Yes I know babe we've already talked about it." He sighed "yeah that's why I've started an account for our baby and well if we decide to have anymore then we do have the money to support them too." "That is such a good idea babe just another reason to add to the list of things you do that amaze me." Niall smiled as he lent in the shower giving me a kiss.

****

"Looking gorgeous as ever, wow your hair has gotten longer alright am I forgetting anything?" Niall asked checking his pockets "which ones?" I asked holding up his glasses "um Aviators we can be that couple that kinda match." he smiled getting in the car "Alright I'll just go set the alarm and get my bag." I replied walking back into the house.

"You've been driving my car again haven't you?" I asked adjusting the drivers seat "Yeah I was picking up house things and Eleanor was using mine to get boxes out of storage." Ariel replied looking really guilty she used my car "Babe I'm not mad it's fine." I chuckled I did think about pretending to be pissed but I couldn't do that to her, we drove into central London which was only a half hour drive on a good day. As Ariel read out a list of her things to do "so we still need a car seat, a capsule and a pram. I was also thinking whether or not if we should baby proof the house after baby is born or when the moving and pulling starts?" Ariel asked "when baby is born so we could get the baby proofing stuff today and we can do the nursery today and baby proof when the baby is born." I replied "I like your thinking Mr Horan."

I knew it wasn't going to be long before someone noticed us out shopping together and I knew it wouldn't take long for the paparazzi "oh my god babe..." Ariel called out in awe holding up a cute onesie "Babe that is so cute we have to get it." I replied falling in love with the shop when a shop assistant came over to help us "Hi is there anything in particular you guys were looking for?" He asked with a smile "Uh yeah we're kind of looking for a pushchair that we can put a baby capsule that we can also use as a pushchair as well if that makes sense..." Ariel trailed off "follow me I think I know what you're looking for. Like a 2 in one so the car seat fits into the frame and can be taken off when the child is obviously too big for the capsule to the normal pushchair. I'm Mark by the way." "Hi Mark I'm Ariel and this is my Partner Niall." "Nice to meet you guys so I think this may be what you're looking for it's actually a three in one so as you see here it's fit for the capsule and it also turns into that pushchair we talked about and also has a carry cot which fits easily into the pushchair." Mark said showing us how it all worked "Do you like this one?" I asked "yeah I do it has Winnie the Pooh on it and Eeyore." Ariel replied getting a little too excited "Alright so we will probably get this one then" I said to Mark who smiled knowing he made a sale "But if it's alright with you do you think we could pick it up sometime next week?" I asked noticing the people lurking around outside "Yeah of course come see my Wednesday and you can pick it up whos name should I put it under?" Mark asked walking to the counter "Uh put it under Moore." Ariel said walking up to the counter to pay while I looked around some more.

****

"Where did you get to?" I asked meeting up with Niall "I kind of got distracted and did some shopping." He replied with a guilty smile "Me too.." I replied showing him my bags "how much of it's baby stuff?" Niall asked as we walked back to the car "maybe 30 percent what about you?" I replied "About 30 percent I got some new shoes and a few snapbacks." He laughed when we noticed the paparazzi surrounding his car along with fans "What shoes and snapbacks for you or the baby?" I laughed looking at his bags "both... should we go get some lunch?" Niall asked opening the trunk "Yeah sure, I was thinking Nandos" I said we ignored they cameras and everyone around and carried on "You know the way to my heart don't you." Niall smirked kissing my cheek and taking my bags "you call and book a table and I will drive." He added closing the trunk and opening the car doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIS

HER

*I love baby shopping and I had gone the day before I wrote this chapter and I got the winnie the pooh pushchair I was talking about in here it's so cute*