Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Episode three

I sat looking around the bar; it was filled with drunken woman, Drunk Sluts, Drunk Idiots and Drunken horny men. I laughed at the sights in front of me, Three people tried to fight over one girl; Where as the girl simply walked away and sat in some creeps lap. Then some waitress tripped over some guy and spilled all of the drinks on another guy, I took another sip of my beer and looked around the bar once more.

The creepy guy sitting with the chick had gotten up and was now walking towards the bar; being that his face was all in the girls chest I couldn't get the glimpse of what he looked like so I could laugh. Turning around I leaned against the bar while the creep and his girl stood next to me, He reeked like beer and something else.

"Hey, Can we get two beers?" I heard the sweet voice of the female and laughed to myself, she must have been young if she was flashing the bartender with a guy next to her.

The bartender groaned with annoyance and slid two beers down the bar to the creepy weird couple, Instead of leaving they both sat down; the guys back was to me and the girl was batting her lashes and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. I physically wanted to vomit. Pulling my eyes away from the couple I drank the last of my beer and turned around, this time I was face to face with a flash from the past.

"Rose?" His voice was deep and his breath had the hint of beer clung to it.

My heart was racing a million miles a second as I tried to maneuver my way out of the situation by stepping off the stool backwards and darting through the crowd, I could tell he was following me as he yelled my name and shoved people to the side. Stepping out of the back door I went to dart to my car but was stopped by a strong grip on my forearm.

"Jesus Rose stop running!" I stopped and looked at Dean, His blue eyes staring into mine like he was talking to a ghost.

"I'm not running, I'm simply leaving." I said.

"Why did you run Rose?" He had let go of my arm and was just staring at me.

"You wouldn't understand Dean, Now if you please. Let me go." I went to turn away again only to be pulled back to dean, this time our bodies were extremely close.

"What makes you think that I won’t understand something, do you honestly not see the life I live? Have you not paid attention since the day we met?" His voice was low now as I rest my head on his chest, it felt so perfect.

Pushing away from him quickly I yanked my arm from his grasp and started walking to my car; I couldn't sit there and get pulled back into the feelings for him. If he found out that I was half demon, He would kill me.

"Rose? Where in the hell do you think you are going now!?" I stopped and turned to him, my hands where bunched into fists as we stared at each other.

"I'm leaving! I will leave Elena with you two and I am gone!" My voice was raised higher then before as I felt the anger build up in my stomach.

I could tell that he was getting pretty angry, Dean had a way of trying to hide his angry but if you pushed him enough, he would explode. I have seen him explode and it wasn't a pretty sight, a lot of demons died that day. That's why I could not tell him what I was because he wouldn't hesitate and would just stab me or cut my head off.

"What do you want me to do, Rose, huh? Sit around all day wondering if you are alive or dead? You know what, you walk away from me now then you better not come back." He pointed at me as he yelled.

"Fine…” Turning I swallowed the pain in my chest as I yet again went to my car.

"Wait what the hell you don't just walk away! What is wrong with you Rose!?" By now he had run to my side and was just staring at me.

"I'm not the same Rose I was before, just leave it at that. I am going to get into my car and leave." Opening my car door, he slammed it shut. I looked up at him to see that he was just staring at me as if he was looking for something.

“I know there’s a lot of bad water under the bridge. But we were family once. I’d die for you. I almost did a few times. So if that means anything to you, please. I’ve lost Lisa, I’ve lost Ben, I almost lost you to Crowley, Then you left; Now your back. Please don’t make me lose you again. ” His voice was soft and filled with sadness.

Pulling my car door open I put one foot in and looked back at him, I could see the tears filling up in his eyes and right there my heart broke. It made me question, would he really kill me on the spot? Sighing and nodded.

"Fine, I will follow you back to the room." Without looking at his reaction I started my car and waited to follow after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you enjoyed this. edited-4/18