Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Episode Five

"What the hell were you thinking by taking my money?" Dean ranted and raved on and on about how I took his cell phone and his money.

I soon tuned him out as I stared out the window, my mind raced several different places and one place was the day I laid eyes on Dean and what had soon come after. It was my 21st birthday, Elena and I were going out to get white girl wasted.

"Rose, Do you think they will actually let me in there. This place is rich people territory!" Elena followed after me as we walked over to the club.

Once reaching the door I smiled at the bouncer who lifted the red rope and allowed me to enter, How ever when Elena tried he blocked her.

"She’s my driver." I said with a sweet smile.

The bouncer nodded and allowed her through, the club was live and packed with people. I was already taking drinks off trays while Elena followed after me, I didn't know why she wasn't going to drink because I was pretty damn good at doing both. Drinking and driving. After a couple of minutes I finally found the bar and asked for shot over the loud as music.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be here alone." I turned slowly and saw a bulky man in a suit standing next to me.

"Who says I'm alone? I'm here with my sister." I replied as I drank the shot the bartender had given me.

"Well, I am Ryan." His hand was held out as I placed the shot glass on the bar.

"Rose." I simply stated not touching him.

by twelve midnight I was ten shots in and four cups still going, I was seeing doubles and dancing like a hooker at a slut party with whores. My sister had tried multiple times to get me to calm down and leave but I was having way to much fun, The guy Ryan was still following me ever where and more then twice tried to feel up on me. I was a nice person how ever until you piss me off, then I will break a finger. I have done it before.

"We should get you something to drink." Ryan whispered in my ear as I danced around.

"Sure, a tequila shot!" Raising my hand I wrapped it around his neck.

Instead of taking me to the bar for another shot, I was lead to the back rooms where I was tossed on a bed. Groaning from the all spinning I felt him tugging at my jeans, I though I kicked him off but instead just kicked the wall.

"Your, nuts. To think, you will get in...These parts." I swung my hand down and it landing smack on his face.

"Bitch." his voice had changed when he spoke and when I was able to look at him, his eyes were pitch black.

I started to freak out when I saw the way he changed, my body started to jerk in order to get him off my body. My hands wailed around hitting everything I could in order to get someone’s attention, after five minutes of squealing and moving he got annoyed and went to hit me. This time I screamed so loud my ears hurt, when I opened my eyes I didn't see him over me but instead I saw a guy with a blade and a dead body on the floor.

I looked from the dead body to the guy, then back to the dead body. My mind was spinning a million miles a second and my body swayed as I attacked the stranger with a hug; I was forever in his debt.

"You, I love you." My words were slurred and stunk like liquor.

"Uh, Okay? I'm Dean." His voice had a low sexy tone that for some reason drove my drunken body crazy.

"Dean, I'm Rose." I stated with a smile.

Grabbing his collar I ripped off his jacket and slammed my lips onto his, seconds later we fell back onto the bed. His arms wrapped around my body and my arms wrapped around his.


"Hello! Earth to Rose?!" I heard Dean yelling behind me as I snapped from my daze.

"What?" I spun around to see just Dean in the room.

"You have been staring into space for the past five minutes." I watched as he grabbed the other chair and sat down.

Trying to avoid the questions about to start I stood up and looked around as if I was angry, I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. Deep down I hated myself for letting my thoughts slip so far back into my memories.
The house was dark and silent, Sam had went to check upstairs with Elena; While Dean and I stayed on the lower floors to check. We had gotten a call from bobby that people were seen going in and never coming out of this house, but others that were never seen going in where coming out of the house. I had the gun in one hand and the flash light in the other; I silently followed behind Dean as we descended into the basement.

The horrible smell of rotting flesh hit my nostrils and I had to hold myself from throwing up, Dean looked at me like I was crazy as I stood on the steps gagging up my lunch from earlier.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked with an eye brow raised.

"What? Nothing." I rubbed my nose and shoved the smell to the back of my mind.

"Nothing? Rose you stood there gagging from something. What the hell are you not telling me?" His voice grew louder and behind his voice I heard the groans of death.

Pushing past him I stepped down the steps ignoring everything he had just said and flashed my light around the floor, three bodies lay on the floor with their throats ripped open. They were still alive but barley, the other four had long died from blood loose and starvation. My nose stung with the smell of death, Rotting corpse and new death forming. Dean stood covering his nose as he looked at me horrified; his light was on the floor on the dead and forming dead people on the floor.

"The one doing this has to be around." I rubbed my nose and held the vomit down as I stepped over the bodies.

"Lets find this bastard and kill em' I'm going to barf." Dean groaned from the smell and I couldn’t help but to chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am very sorry that it is short, I will work on the next chaper being longer. I love feed back so dont be shy., =)
edited 4-18