Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Explaining.

Everything was numb, I could only feel the warm liquid on my arm and chest, I had someones blood soaking my shirt up.

"Rose!" I heard someone scream for me but I couldn't find them, I couldn't find anyone.

I felt hands on my body, I felt someone pulling and shoving at me; I heard my name again but I was still lost. I still couldn't find my way to that person, I could feel my self screaming and trembling. What was going on with me? What happened that I was freaking out so bad, I felt the darkness start to take over and my body started to calm down; No I can't let it take control.

"Rose!" I heard my name once again and I felt the hands on my face.

I felt the rage start to grow in my chest as I struggled to take control once more, I felt the person shaking me and pulling me, but why? Then everything stopped and I wasn't moving, I wasn't being touched and I could feel more blood soaking my body; Was it my blood?

"Rose, Its Sam! You need to stop this! You need to calm down!" I heard Sams voice in the back of my mind.

Why was he telling me to calm down? What had happened for me to freak out like this? Why was the darkness taking over!?

"Dean you better watch where you are walking." I stated walking behind him.

"You act like I haven't been doing this for my whole god damn life." He stated.

"Seriously Dean!?" I rolled my eyes.

I heard him huff as he walked through a door way, It was dark so we really couldn't see much; the flashlights were small so they only got light on so much stuff. It was silent and all I could hear were our footsteps, then the smell hit my nose.

It smelt like sulfur and something else, I stopped walking and looked around as my stomach twisted into knots.

"Dean, somethings wrong." I said to Dean as he shrugged me off and kept looking.

"You finally scared of the dark." I heard the sarcasm drip from his voice.

As I went to reply I only heard the sound of a click, it happened so fast that when my eyes opened and I was able to breath right I started to freak out. I stood up as quick as I could ignoring the pain from me side and leg, my only option was to find Dean.

"Dean!" I yelled as walked around the destroyed room.

It was about two minutes later that I found him laying on the floor bloody and out cold, my body froze as I watched him. Then I started to tremble and cry.

"Dean!" I screamed as loud as I could.


Thats what happened? Dean was hurt and I freaked out? I sighed as the darkness started to fade, I was able to see but my eyes were still black as night. I saw Sam kneeling in front of me holding onto my shoulders, Dean was gone from the floor and I was covered in my own blood.

"Rose?" I looked at Sam with me black eyes and let the tears slip from my eyes.

"Sam...Please don't kill me, Please don't tel Dean." My voice was cracked and my body started to shake violently again.

I felt him wrap his arms around my body and pull me close to his chest, He cooed to me in a soft tone telling me to calm down and that no one was going to kill me; I held onto his shirt and just cried into his chest, I was sad about Dean but so angry that I let myself loose control.
I sat at the edge of Deans hospital bed holding onto his hand, I had showered and dressed after I had gotten checked on. Sam insisted that I get looked at and I couldn't argue with him, He promised that he wouldn't tell Dean what happened but as for Elena I would have to explain everything. I was so relieved that Sam was so calm about this, he was scared of me and he didn't want to kill me. Maybe that's why I cared for Sam as a brother, he was always the kind one.

I watched as Dean stirred in his sleep and my hand tightened on his, Slowly his eyes opened and looked around the room before he looked over to me. For a second I thought fear filled his eyes but that was gone quick when he smiled.

"I should have listened to you." His voice was weak but he still had enough strength to say it.

"Yeah, you should have idiot." I cracked a smile as I ran my hand through his hair.

Soon enough I had to leave so the doctor and nurses could check on him, When I reached up with Elena and Sam I was greeted by hugs and smiles. Elena was worried and Sam was happy, Either way I had a lot of explaining to do with those two.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't get much sleep last night so Im still very tired, though I really wanted to update.