Status: ON HOLD!

In the Shadows...

Coffee.

I had ended up at the hospital early in the morning, I had left when everyone else was sleeping at the hotel. I felt the need to have a one on one with Dean for a little bit, when I had gotten there he was still asleep so I sat and watched him.

'I feel fucking horrible Dean, I am so god damn sorry.'

I watched his breathing, his chest rising and falling, the way his eye brows twitched when he was dreaming. I ran my hand through his hair make sure not to wake him up, all of the feelings that I had tried to shove into the back of my mind where now coming back. I rubbed my eyes as and looked to the floor.

"What the hell are you doing to me Dean?" I ran my hands through my hair as I stared at my shoes. "Your making all of these stupid ass feelings come back."

I closed my eyes.

"So, I have to end up in a hospital to get feelings out of you?"

My eyes shot open as I looked up slowly at Dean, he was sitting up with his arms folded just looking at me with a stupid smirk on his face. I felt embarrassed, I didn't know what the hell to say. Clearing my throat I leaned forward and place my elbows on my knees.

"I didn't say that, you were dreaming."

He smirked and nodded.

"Sure, Just like I was dreaming when I saw you go all demon eyes." By now the sarcasm had dropped from his tone and it was now pure seriousness.

I sat up straight and took a deep breath, I could feel the tension in the room rising. I could see the judgment more and more on his face as he sat staring at me, the one thing I didn't want him to know, the one thing I wanted to avoid being to topic of conversation was now being brought up.

"Dean, you were seeing things." I tried to stay as calm as I possibly could.

My wall was crumbling.

'This is not good.'

"Are you going to continue to lie to me like my brother or are you going to fucking say the god damn truth." The aggression in his voice made me flinch.

Shifting in my seat I ran my hands through my hair once more and cleared my throat, I had two options. I could tell him everything and risk being killed some how or some way, or I could act like I was getting coffee and never come back. I would leave my sister with them and run off to make things right again.

'Fuck.

"Well, I am waiting." His voice pierced my thoughts.

I bite my bottom lip and searched around the room.

"I'm going to get some coffee and then we can speak about this." Standing up quickly I made my way toward the door, I ignored every word he said as I walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short. I am sorry.