Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

shopping

Chapter 10

“hey i know you hate shopping as much as the next person but today is worth it right?” Elizabeth said trying to lighten the mood.
“I guess but im worried about where we are going. Zach made it both clear to us not to do anything for a while due to this business with Brendon.” I said staring down at my feet. Today is meant to be a nice day. Shopping with Elizabeth and then tomorrow going out with Brendon.
“Well obviously he doesn’t care what Zach thinks. He wants to go out with YOU!” she said pointing fingers at me like i was oblivious to what she had just said. I shrugged and we continued walking.
“I don’t even know what to start looking for. Dress up? That could mean anything”
Elizabeth grabbed my shoulders
“Listen to me. Brendon told me where you are going and what type of thing to get you. Not in a million years am i going to tell you cause im a bitch.” I nodded to that which rewarded me with a slap on the arm. “Brendon is literally buzzing for this and so am i, stop with the moaning”
“ok...” i mumbled
“good! Now lets go.”
I swear the next 4 hours were the longest hours i have ever encountered.
I texted brendon : i hate you.
He replied: oh i know you do but your gonna love me later ;)
Brendons little text made me smile. Elizabeth was frantically looking round the shops for a dress for me to wear. I just followed like a puppy playing on my phone the strings on my hoodie.
“OH MY GOD! I FOUND IT!”
Before i even got to see it she took a picture and sent it for approval to Brendon. He was quick to reply saying perfect!
The dress went up to my knees which was acceptable for me. It puffed out a tiny bit at my waist. It was black and had a red ribbon thing around the middle. It also had chunky straps over my shoulder which was good. Elizabeth’s face was priceless when i smiled coming out of the changing room. I put some black tights on underneath and it came with a dark red/maroon coloured waistcoat. I was wearing my ankle converse which were just the ordinary black ones and the outfit if i do say myself looked rather good.
After we had bought the dress we went out to McDonalds for dinner cause we were not up for some fancy place or cooking ourselves.
I brought up the topic of Misha with Elizabeth as he had left yesterday. Her eyes lit up at his name it was adorable.
“so how are you too then?”
Elizabeth hesitated “we are brilliant! He is so quirky and weird”
“Just like you then” I said with a wink
“Hannah....he wants me to go stay with him for 2 weeks in Vancouver when they film Supernatural!”
“SERIOUSLY?”
“YEAH!”
Elizabeth and I are massive fans of the show so i bet she was extactic!
“when does he want you to go?”
“tonight....” she said with a sneaky smile on her lips
My mouth dropped.
“well i hope you are going!”
“of course i am!!”
After we had finished i took Elizabeth to the airport and waved her off at the gate.
As i was walking back to the car i heard footsteps of someone running behind me. I turned around to be faced with a woman right up close in my face. She stood there and said nothing.
“umm.. can i help you?” i said unsure of what this person wanted.
“I’m Jenny.”
Shit. I was welcomed to a slap in the face and some nice words whispered in my ear “stay away from Brendon.”
My reply before getting into my car was “IN YOUR DREAMS!”
I texted everything to Brendon. He was in some sort of meeting so i didn’t want to interrupt him by calling him. He said to me let him handle this.
I got home and went into bed with a text saying
“see you tomorrow ;)”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying hope to bring in more drama with this jenny character. I just thought of the name so its not a real person in their real life's or anything