Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

under the moon lit tree

Chapter 11
I had just got out of the shower and i got a text from Elizabeth saying ‘have fun tonight ;)’
I stared at my outfit lying over the bed and a little smile crept on my face. I wasn’t nervous. Yet. I was still nervous and scared about Zach’s warnings and my encounter with Jenny yesterday. It had been replaying over and over in my head. I know i shouldn’t worry Brendon said he would take care of it and surely he has let Zach take care of it as well. I snapped out of it, i wasn’t going to let this over dramatic bitch ruin my evening.
Suddenly i turned into a girl. Well i am a girl anyway but i have never been stereotypically girly. I started to worry. Will i look nice in my dress? How do i do my hair? Do i wear make up?
After half an hour of just mumbling questions to myself i brought myself together and just got ready. I put on my dress and waistcoat and stood there looking in my mirror. I decided to go for the no makeup look. I never wear make up anyway so i wouldn’t think it would bother Brendon. I decided i would straighten my hair, i do it every so often because i have little flicks that happen but i don’t think anybody has seen me with absolutely straight hair. They probably wont notice but it was worth a shot.
7pm.
I waited around on my sofa with butterflies building up in my stomach. Brendon didn’t specify a time so i just assumed it would be some time soon. The doorbell rang i suddenly jumped out of my skin. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly so Brendon couldn’t see what i looked like yet but i got a glimpse of him
“hi!”
“hi”
“give me one sec to put my shoes on!” i turned around and shut the door looking through the eye hole thing seeing Brendon adjusting his hair and coat.
He looked just damn fine. He had black skinny jeans on but not too skinny, he also had his converse on the same as me which quite frankly was adorable. I saw he had a light blue suit top on with a black waistcoat and a long black coat going to his knees. Brendon never usually wore a coat so i thought we might be going for a walk. Being English and all i thought i would be fine i will embrace the cold.
Gathering myself together i opened the door to see Brendon adjusting his coat before looking up at me. I shut the door behind me and locked it and turned to Brendon with a smile.
“you look beautiful” he said whilst hooking his arm around mine and walking down the apartment stairs.
“well i guess you look quite dashing yourself” i said whilst giving him a little wink. Brendon squeezed my side.
He touched my hair “you straightened it! It looks good!” I blushed at the fact he noticed.
“so where are we going Urie?”
“well... i thought we could go for a walk in the park all romantic” he said with a nudge “then go to a restaurant, then go to this carnival thing thats going on thats open all night.”
“oh well you have planned this out well haven’t you?”
“well i need to impress don’t i?”
He slid his hand into mine and intertwined his fingers with mine. Seeing what time of night it was his hands were really warm. I think he was as nervous as i was to be honest.
We took our stroll through the park hand in hand until he stopped me underneath a tree.
“hey, you know on my birthday..?”
“yeah”
“we sort of went to do something but got interrupted..”
My heart rate started to go incredibly fast and Brendon noticed my eyes light up and smiled at me.
He leaned towards me and i did the same being incredibly nervous and bound to muck it up for him and me. Before i could think of anything else his soft lips were against mine and i just lost all the ability to do anything. Brendon put his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer and my hands leant on his shoulders. When he pulled away which felt like a lifetime i rested my forehead against his.
“you really planned this out didn’t you?”
“just a bit”
Suddenly a massive gush of wind surprised me and took me back but Brendon still had a strong grip on me and pulled me back.
“lets go to the restaurant” brendon said pulling me away from the tree and holding my waist still.
“yeah. Lets.” I said with a massive grin on my face
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :D