Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

carnival fun

Chapter 12

Going into the restaurant was less hassle than i thought it would be. Turned out to be a nice remote restaurant not in the eye of the public.
We had a table at the back of the restaurant with a few candles on it.
We were probably in there for about 2 hours eating the delicious food. I had pasta and Brendon had some sort of variety meat dish.
Once Brendon had paid after i pestered him i should as it was his birthday meal we went to the carnival. It was a ten minute walk away from the restaurant. The temperature had suddenly dropped so i started shivering whilst walking there, so much for embracing the cold weather i was being a bit of a wimp. Brendon offered me his coat but i said no he would get cold.
“come on, take the coat” Brendon said whilst taking his coat off
“are you sure?” i said whilst looking up to him unsure “you won’t get cold?”
“i will be fine, honestly!”
He stood infront of me holding his coat out and helped me put the coat on before coming back round to my side just as we arrived to the carnival entrance. I managed to pay for the tickets and refused to look at Brendon as i could tell he was doing his puppy dog eyes. Once we got in Brendon took me immediately to the fairest wheel. He could see my unsure face as these things never look safe.
He grabbed my hand and whispered “You will be fine, i promise!”
I stared uneasy at the floor “..ok..”
He pecked my forehead and lead me onto the seat ready to move on the fairest wheel. Once we had started to go Brendon started to talk as he knew i needed re assuring for the beginning after a while i would be fine.
“You know Zach said not to do anything like this..”
I looked at him and tightened the grip on his hand. He looked down at them when i did that
“i think that has been the only time i havnt regretted going against what he has said. I know he is doing the best for me but you know...Misha and Dallon kept pestering me to do this so what can i say? I couldn’t resist.” He said with a wink.
I leaned onto his shoulder... Thank god for Misha and Dallon.
I wonder what Elizabeth and Misha are up to.

ELIZABETHS POV

I had just met all the cast and crew of supernatural. I kept myself calm whilst meeting them but as soon as i was alone with Misha i absolutely fangirled.
“You know we have to bring Hannah up here right? She loves this show!”
“You would have to bring Brendon too you know...” Misha said with a wink
“what...why? what is he planning on doing?”
“It’s what he should of already done”
“ok your officially confusing me.”
“well the date tonight he planned it all out. Go pick her up and walk through the park before the restaurant and stop underneath this beautiful tree, that bit was my idea. He should of kissed her by now. They should be on teh fairest wheel actually..”
“AAAAAAWWWWWEEEE THATS SO CUTTEEEEE!”
“yeah he plans on giving her something when they get to the top”
“what??”
“i am afraid that was a secret”
I squinted at Misha giving him the i am watching you sign whilst walking back to his trailer.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying :D