Status: finished :)

Accidents Happen

Travels to Vancouver

Chapter 14

SCARLETTS POV

It was a couple of days after my date with Brendon. I smile still crept on my lips when i thought about it. However now it was time to go see Elizabeth in Vancouver for a couple of days. Brendon was worried about it for 2 reasons. One that speculations were bound to happen about all of this and two he didn’t want me to go. He gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes and pout in the whole world.
He dropped me off at the airport with my small suitcase and satchel style bag and stayed with me until i had to go through customs. My flight came up telling me i had to go and check in and all of that business. I stood up and turned around to face him to see a sad look on his face which i had not yet witnessed.
“Brendon.” I said whilst grabbing his hands “it is only a couple of days.”
“I know... just don’t want any fancy Canadian men snatching you away from me!”
“aww Brendon that wouldn’t happen!” i said leaning into a hug and he squesed me “while im gone you can think about what you want for the tour merchandise!” I felt him smile and he kissed my hair and pulled out the hug.
“you better go before i turn into an emotionally unstable teenage girl!”
“ok then!” i said with a smile.
We both leaned in and kissed each other goodbye. Then a quick hug and i was off. He stood there and made sure i made it through customs safe then i saw him walk away.
Finally i got onto the plane and lucky for me nobody sat next to me. The flight wasn’t that long compared with London over to America so i just listened to my music as i find it impossible to sleep on planes unless i am extremely tired. I fiddled with the necklace Brendon had given to me a couple of days ago and smiled as i always had a part of him with me.
The minute we touched down on the plane and collected my bags i was met with a running Elizabeth coming full speed at me! Before i could even say hello i got
“SHOW ME WHAT BRENDON GOT YOU”
I chuckled at her and pulled out the heart necklace and she looked at in with awe!
“its beautiful.”
“wait theres more!” i turned it over
“ok now that is adorable! Quick lets go Misha is waiting out the front with the car!”
We walked and i saw Misha wave across the road. Eventually i made it over and was welcomed by Misha with a hug!
“Did the date go well?” he winked
I just smiled and playfully hit his arm.
“thats a yes then” he said whilst we all got in the car.
I texted Brendon once we got going saying ‘landed safe and sound, with Elizabeth and Misha now. X’
I got a reply back saying ‘good to hear ;) but Jenny was hanging around the studios when i got back and people got pictures and put them online. I’m sorry”
I let out i sigh and showed Misha and Elizabeth
Misha replied with a “that cow needs to know when to back the hell off” which made me smirk.
I replied back to Brendon with ‘dont be sorry wasn’t your fault x ‘
Soon after i got a text saying ‘ok babe. Anyway got a surprise for you soon!’
‘you need to stop surprising me Brendon!’
‘see you soon x’
‘yeah see you soon! X’
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this!